ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 207 of 300
« First < 107157197203204205206207 208209210211217257 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 11:06 AM 03-07-2017
Let's go Carol.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:10 AM 03-07-2017
This show is getting harder to watch. The last 3 episodes were pretty tough to get through.
[Reply]
petegz28 11:10 AM 03-07-2017
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
This is getting so bad. Wtf? That stupid looking deer. They couldn't find a deer that's been raised? Plus that whiny bitch Rosita. Good lord.
Yeah, I'm about ready to see Lucille take her out.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 11:29 AM 03-07-2017
I look forward to the war but until then it's going to be a little boring. When Carol learns what happened she will start the war in my mind. She will straight up kill the first bad guys she see's and it will be on like Donkey Kong.
[Reply]
sedated 11:40 AM 03-07-2017
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
A carnival in the middle of ****ing nowhere, right next to a military outpost... not to mention no roads into the place or parking areas, just a carnival and army post together in the middle of a field in BFE
That building was not an army building, it was a school, which is why the carnival was there. Pretty easy to deduce that zombies were taking it over so the army moved in to fight them, but didn't have much luck.

Judging by all the complaining and missing obvious plot points, I'm starting to think that this show just isn't for everyone.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:01 PM 03-07-2017
There's obviously going to be a full episode about Ocean Side and how does Rick get them to fight or get their guns. It's the slowplay that gets me. I want to understand why they have to drag everything out so much but I just can't.
[Reply]
BlackOp 04:31 AM 03-08-2017
You know the tell-tale sign of a failed series...if you watch it, in it's entirety..and dont really care if they all die.

This season has been terrible..literally written/directed by a 12 year old. Why cant that group of trash hustlers speak in complete sentences? Are they alien dumpster-humpers...or some bad Road Warrior spin-off tribe? Could they not speak English before the outbreak.. Sooooo dumb...I might have to quit watching... then you have the black, dreadlock dude speaking like a Shakespearean actor with a ****ing CGI tiger? Did the producers drop acid and deliberately try to make this as unbelievable as possible? I'm half expecting to see a Taylor Swift/Mr. T guest appearance soon. That sword toss was 80's satire throw-back level of cheese. I kind-of, sort-of, wanted her to catch the blade and accidentally chop off her fingers...then have the "lightening-quick" zombies eat her. THAT would have been interesting. I guess when you are battling an enemy that walks about 1 MPH...you have to invent drama...otherwise you could just briskly walk away to safety.

This show used to be somewhat interesting...you needed a shit-ton of suspension of disbelief though...now it's getting just lazy and retarded.
[Reply]
Dunit35 08:35 AM 03-08-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
You know the tell-tale sign of a failed series...if you watch it, in it's entirety..and dont really care if they all die.

This season has been terrible..literally written/directed by a 12 year old. Why cant that group of trash hustlers speak in complete sentences? Are they alien dumpster-humpers...or some bad Road Warrior spin-off tribe? Could they not speak English before the outbreak.. Sooooo dumb...I might have to quit watching... then you have the black, dreadlock dude speaking like a Shakespearean actor with a ****ing CGI tiger? Did the producers drop acid and deliberately try to make this as unbelievable as possible? I'm half expecting to see a Taylor Swift/Mr. T guest appearance soon. That sword toss was 80's satire throw-back level of cheese. I kind-of, sort-of, wanted her to catch the blade and accidentally chop off her fingers...then have the "lightening-quick" zombies eat her. THAT would have been interesting. I guess when you are battling an enemy that walks about 1 MPH...you have to invent drama...otherwise you could just briskly walk away to safety.

This show used to be somewhat interesting...you needed a shit-ton of suspension of disbelief though...now it's getting just lazy and retarded.

Agreed. Told my wife how dumb the show was becoming. Those trash people are on another level of stupid.
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:39 AM 03-08-2017
Originally Posted by sedated:
That building was not an army building, it was a school, which is why the carnival was there. Pretty easy to deduce that zombies were taking it over so the army moved in to fight them, but didn't have much luck.

Judging by all the complaining and missing obvious plot points, I'm starting to think that this show just isn't for everyone.
Its been stupid lately, sorry
[Reply]
Fansy the Famous Bard 11:40 AM 03-08-2017
Someone said it before - It's become Z Nation redux at times.

I kind of liked Z Nation for the absurdities. But that's not what the Walking Dead is, and not what made it great.
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:12 AM 03-09-2017
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
Agreed. Told my wife how dumb the show was becoming. Those trash people are on another level of stupid.
Not only that...they gave them ALL their guns then asked for a few of them back.

What level of retard would do that given the circumstances? What level of retard would have kept the initial cache of weapons in one place after they killed off two people...with a itemized list. It's so stupid..i want them all to die..rooting for Negan at this point..the rest are just shallow assholes. Darrel is a good character...that's about it.
[Reply]
notorious 08:03 AM 03-09-2017
Yeah, the itemized list was fucking retarded.

If they were smart, they would have kept an itemized list of 1/4 of the guns and hid the rest.

That would make for boring TV, though.
[Reply]
Why Not? 10:34 PM 03-12-2017
For most of this season, I thought you guys were being a bit harsh on the show. Then....tonight. I think I have seen the light. This is starting to feel like watching a once great athlete go out and play at age 43 or some shit. Ezekiel's character has been a total bust. Is he this much of a pussy in the comics? Morgan's weird shit has grown weary. I'm going to give the last 3 episodes of this season a shot but if they still suck, I think I'm done.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:43 PM 03-12-2017
"GIVE US YOUR GUNS AS WELL AS THE CANTALOUPE!"

"Ok, give them the guns."

The fuck out of here with that shit. I understand they're building up to the inevitable showdown of the Saviors vs. Everybody, but come on for Christ's sake.
[Reply]
Gadzooks 12:48 AM 03-13-2017
I thought it was a good episode.

Since the show's based on a comic book, the CGI Tiger and the Mad Max troop are the kinds of things that'll hack away at any viewers ability to suspend disbelief. Why they try to be so true to a comic doesn't make sense and the fact that the show is following that path is to it's detriment.

However, this episode featured decent characters played by very good actors. Morgan in particular.

Mrs. Gadzooks - "Morgan's finally snapped out of it"
Me - "It looks like he's snapped back into it"
[Reply]
Page 207 of 300
« First < 107157197203204205206207 208209210211217257 > Last »
Up