Page 17 of 449
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
The Franchise 05:37 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
The Miami Herald guy said Minkah is down to either KC or Seattle.

I think it’s the best course of action. He’s a baller and a foundational piece that won’t be a shithead.
Get Fitzpatrick and then get Ramsey.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:37 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
We were already right there with a first year starting quarterback and one of the worst defenses of all-time last year.

Both are better this year.
Our defense is also better. Might be the best since 03.

Offensively Gordon and Brown need to stay on the field.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:37 PM 09-16-2019

I think it’s the best course of action. He’s a baller and a foundational piece that won’t be a shithead.
:-) Marty might've gotten this one right after all. So it really IS a 3rd + Ragland?
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:37 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
Get Fitzpatrick and then get Ramsey.
Don’t see it. They’ll both require a 1 next year at least
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:38 PM 09-16-2019

I don't think Fitzpatrick is putting this team over the top today. If that's the move they make, I'd certainly understand why, but I think you want someone that can go balls out outside to get you to where you expect to go right now.
[Reply]
Kiimo 05:38 PM 09-16-2019

Making up trade scenarios for fun...(picks would be significant in some cases)...

Ramsey to KC for Sorensen/Ward/pick(s)

Ramsey or Minkah to Jets for Leonard Williams?

Minkah to LAC for Gordon+?

Minkah to PHI for Vaitai/Sidney Jones+

Either to ARZ TB or SF for...pick(s)?

— Mike Clay (@MikeClayNFL) September 16, 2019

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:38 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Marty might've gotten this one right after all. So it really IS a 3rd + Ragland?
I don’t believe that at all. The kid just graded out as Miami’s top PFF player yesterday, FWIW. He’s no bust.

It’s a 1 IMO considering where we will pick.
[Reply]
RobertWeathers 05:38 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
The Chiefs will beat the Patriots this season with or without Ramsey. It’s just the diffetence between a 3 point margin of victory and a 14 point one.
I like your confidence.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:39 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I don't think Fitzpatrick is putting this team over the top today. If that's the move they make, I'd certainly understand why, but I think you want someone that can go balls out outside to get you to where you expect to go right now.
I can see that logic IF they don’t believe in Minkah or Fuller as an outside corner.

But I assume they do or they wouldn’t be talking about a trade with MIA.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:40 PM 09-16-2019
I don’t believe that at all. The kid just graded out as Miami’s top PFF player yesterday, FWIW. He’s no bust.

It’s a 1 IMO considering where we will pick.
Sure, I think that compensation is ridiculous, but Marty called KC and Seattle as the final 2 bidders quite a while ago. He may very well have something on this one.
[Reply]
J Diddy 05:40 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
The Pats signed AB so they could try and keep up with the Chiefs scoring prowess.

Lets counter that move with a Ramsey trade.

Checkmate.
As much as I hate the idea of trading a 1st for a one year deal. I believe we could recoup with a tag and trade. Of course that would certainly be the end of Jones in the red and yellow.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:41 PM 09-16-2019
I can see that logic IF they don’t believe in Minkah or Fuller as an outside corner.

But I assume they do or they wouldn’t be talking about a trade with MIA.
They talked on Fuller like they didn't seem confident about him playing outside at all, which I thought was a little odd. Maybe they have confidence in Fitz doing it? Who knows
[Reply]
ModSocks 05:41 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
As much as I hate the idea of trading a 1st for a one year deal. I believe we could recoup with a tag and trade. Of course that would certainly be the end of Jones in the red and yellow.
New CBA looming....who knows what that cap may look like...
[Reply]
Jerm 05:41 PM 09-16-2019
I can't believe how much some of you cling to the idea of not wanting to give up what is essentially a high 2nd rounder for certain players....QUIT OVERVALUING DRAFT PICKS.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:43 PM 09-16-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I can't believe how much some of you cling to the idea of not wanting to give up what is essentially a high 2nd rounder for certain players....QUIT OVERVALUING DRAFT PICKS.
That SF 2nd might not be as hot of a ticket as we thought either.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 449
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up