ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1171 of 4893
« First < 17167110711121116111671168116911701171 117211731174117511811221127116712171 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:09 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by manchambo:
I just feel like I need to congratulate you for the remarkable coincidence of the NFL ceasing to be fixed at the exact time the Chiefs got good. What are the odds?
:-)
That dude is the nuttiest fruit cake here; he's funny as hell though he doesn't mean to be.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:13 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
or that how your team finished in 3rd place the moment the 32nd rated Manning retired....speaking of fixed.
They're watching you.

[Reply]
stumppy 12:25 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
:-)
That dude is the nuttiest fruit cake here; he's funny as hell though he doesn't mean to be.
He is good for a few laughs.:-)
[Reply]
vailpass 12:28 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by stumppy:
He is good for a few laughs.:-)
I made the mistake of reading the Conspiracy Theory thread in the Media forum one day. Dude was in free-flow form ranting on and on about I don't even know what. A peek into the crazed mind.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:12 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
There's no question the Chiefs have played a tougher schedule.

Denver probably has the easiest schedule in the NFL the first 6 games. Their next 2 are NYG (0-4) and LA (0-4).
Broncos have the toughest schedule in the NFL, kfc is right behind them so there are no questions, only proof that the Broncos have the toughest schedule in the NFL with kc being close behind, you guys should be used to being behind the SB50 champs.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/2...slate-of-doom/

Plus both teams have played one 3-1 team so I don't see how you can say kc has it tougher, if anything up to now they have been equal. 1 3-1 team a couple 2-2 teams and a win less team.

You guys are delusional at times. Cracks me up.
[Reply]
tooge 01:13 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
Broncos have the toughest schedule in the NFL, kfc is right behind them so there are no questions, only proof that the Broncos have the toughest schedule in the NFL with kc being close behind, you guys should be used to being behind the SB50 champs.

Plus both teams have played one 3-1 team so I don't see how you can say kc has it tougher, if anything up to now they have been equal. 1 3-1 team a couple 2-2 teams and a win less team.

KramsitinhisRectum, you are calling chiefs fans delusional? That right there is funny
[Reply]
KranzDictum 01:17 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
or that how your team finished in 3rd place the moment the 32nd rated Manning retired....speaking of fixed.
How did your team do in 2007 after moving on from Trent Green? Hell Green never even won anything.

I miss the days when you were starting the Winless Wonder Brody Croyle.

It is hard to replace any QB.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:22 PM 10-05-2017
KC CHIEFS

4-0

1ST PLACE AFC WEST!!!!

[Reply]
rockymtnchief 01:27 PM 10-05-2017

If KC had lost to Philly or Washington, they would've faced two 3-1 teams. But they didn't lose so they're 4-0.
[Reply]
New World Order 01:38 PM 10-05-2017

Denver doesn't have a tougher schedule than KC.

Only difference between the schedules is KC plays Pitt and Houston. Denver plays Cinci and Indy. Pitt>Cinci... Houston>Indy

Phili and Wash are better than Dallas and Oak. Washington just smashed Oakland last weekend and Denver played Oakland featuring EJ Manuel
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:43 PM 10-05-2017

Your gritty skin-of-your teeth home win against the Chargers was way more impressive than the one we had against the Redskins.

You haven't even played a team as good as either Philly or Washington yet. Best you had was Buffalo, a game you LOST.

KC might lose to Houston. When do you play a team that tough on your schedule? You sure as fuck haven't done so yet.
[Reply]
RealSNR 01:46 PM 10-05-2017
Cmon Donk fans. One of you needs to bet me. Philly and Washington. You guys win both of those like KC did, and you win the bet. Dead simple.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:02 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by New World Order:
Denver doesn't have a tougher schedule than KC.

Only difference between the schedules is KC plays Pitt and Houston. Denver plays Cinci and Indy. Pitt>Cinci... Houston>Indy

Phili and Wash are better than Dallas and Oak. Washington just smashed Oakland last weekend and Denver played Oakland featuring EJ Manuel
Huff paint much?

Philly and Wash won 15 games last year. Oak won 12 and Cowboys won 13 so that equals 25 games total. Still want to argue who the tougher teams are?

Broncos did the NFL a favor knocking Carr out, kc's best years come when they get to play 2nd stringers. Washington doesn't have any WR's and yet they still burned Peters twice.

Eagles beat 2 winless teams to get to 3-1. Don't fault me for not being impressed.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:03 PM 10-05-2017
Huff paint much?

Philly and Wash won 15 games last year. Oak won 12 and Cowboys won 13 so that equals 25 games total. Still want to argue who the tougher teams are?

Broncos did the NFL a favor knocking Carr out, kc's best years come when they get to play 2nd stringers. Washington doesn't have any WR's and yet they still burned Peters twice.

Eagles beat 2 winless teams to get to 3-1. Don't fault me for not being impressed.
Cowboys aren't a 13-3 team this year. Oakland isn't a 12-4 team this year.

Washington just smashed Oakland.

Stop sniffing markers.
[Reply]
KranzDictum 02:04 PM 10-05-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Cmon Donk fans. One of you needs to bet me. Philly and Washington. You guys win both of those like KC did, and you win the bet. Dead simple.
What does that prove? NFL is an ANY GIVEN SUNDAY league. You guys should know that.
[Reply]
Page 1171 of 4893
« First < 17167110711121116111671168116911701171 117211731174117511811221127116712171 > Last »
Up