ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 21 of 26
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Where you at, Bills bitches?
siberian khatru 09:04 PM 01-24-2021
EAT SHIT
[Reply]
Bearcat 11:32 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by GOOG:
Morning, Chiefs fans! Bills fan, here. First off - congrats. The better team won.

I'm really interested to know which Bills fans came here to troll/be dicks. I'm guessing there was a lot of them to fuel some of the comments in this thread. Just wondering who they are to see if I can figure out who they are on the Bills site I frequent. My guess is they're likely dicks there, too.
daquix
Figster (who also created a mult "the pack is back" before the Packers lost)
SuperOwl26
Billsfan412
Brownstown
AROD3024
bachyasmom (just looking at the admin console and guessing this is one)
BuffaloProud
BuffaloStorm
BuffWillKickYurAss
FromAllentoElway

I think the couple decent posters have been hebert19 and Matter2003, and someone else stopped by with only 1 post to talk strategy.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336394
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336504
http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=336432
[Reply]
Cntrygal 11:45 AM 01-26-2021
Morning, Chiefs fans! Bills fan, here. First off - congrats. The better team won.

I'm really interested to know which Bills fans came here to troll/be dicks. I'm guessing there was a lot of them to fuel some of the comments in this thread. Just wondering who they are to see if I can figure out who they are on the Bills site I frequent. My guess is they're likely dicks there, too.

Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Most of them seem to have come from TwoBillsDrive.

A couple of them tracked me down at my site to "chastise" me for not defending them here. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:52 AM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Cntrygal:
A couple of them tracked me down at my site to "chastise" me for not defending them here. :-)
:-)
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:01 PM 01-26-2021

I registered at your site the other day after feeling compelled to respond to a couple posts (and there was a "Chiefs fans are the worst EVAR!" thread, too), but didn't get the confirmation back.... not that I care now, but BillsZone did seem much more civil and less trolly than 2BD.
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:03 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Bearcat:

I registered at your site the other day after feeling compelled to respond to a couple posts (and there was a "Chiefs fans are the worst EVAR!" thread, too), but didn't get the confirmation back.... not that I care now, but BillsZone did seem much more civil and less trolly than 2BD.
Two Bills Drive.

The rest of them ride in the back...

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:08 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Joe:
Just because some fans actlike buttholes doesn't mean that you have to :-)

At the end of the day, the only thing that should matter is how your teamed played.

I remember when Reid first came to KC, and it seems everyone here couldn't stand the Bronco's, in part due to their fans from what I've read.

My only point is it seems many are becoming the same kind of fans that they despised when the Chiefs weren't winning.
So, another Mav.... great. We here are lifelong die hard fans. Not some bandwagon fan that can have multiple teams like a 12 year old like you are. Don't like it...piss off
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:27 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by Joe:
My only point is it seems many are becoming the same kind of fans that they despised when the Chiefs weren't winning.
Well, one thing I'd point out is beyond the difference in internet personalities and real life, there's the difference between how several people here post on a daily basis and how opposing fans are treated, and it's very much related to those opposing fans.

There was relatively little trash talk/trolling from Browns fans, so there was little dished back.

Bills fans troll-stormed into our living room, so we responded how you should guess.

Bigger picture, I sort of agree.... and perhaps Patriots fans weren't simply entitled bandwagon arrogant asshole fans, but just tired of saying the same things for years while the national media and other fan bases had the same routine "are the Pats done?!" and "is (insert QB) the next Brady?!" for twenty years. And they were wrong right up until they lost to the Titans in the playoffs and Brady left.

Hell, we've only been doing it for a couple years and it's been tiring... the same dumb narratives constantly brought up, "Mayfield is the next Mahomes... Allen is on the same level as Mahomes". And I don't even watch sports media, I get it all from here.

Well, that's basically everywhere on the internet.

Seriously though, wait for opponents to show up to whatever board you post at... and for the Bills to beat that team. And then again, and again, and again... wait for all of those fans to hype up their own team, along with the media, just to watch the Bills beat them anyway.

Win some playoff games, win a Super Bowl.

Win 24 out of 25 (or whatever) and listen to the media and opponent fans and your own fans talk about how the Bills aren't winning by enough, how they'll be rusty for the playoffs because they rested starters, and all the stupid narratives.

Read for weeks about how other teams will run all over your team, then it doesn't happen. And not like a Patriots team that's won a billion Super Bowls, but teams with ~25 year old QBs who haven't won a playoff game in 2 decades. Beat those teams, then wait for another to show up at your door.

And after all that happens, come back in three years and tell us we're just blind homer dickbags because we don't roll out the red carpet for opposing fans who are on their first playoff run in 25 years and come into our living room, shit on the carpet and tell us we're arrogant while telling us how amazing their team is and demanding respect before it's earned.

[Reply]
GOOG 01-26-2021, 12:35 PM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
GOOG 01-26-2021, 12:40 PM
This message has been deleted by Bearcat.
Pasta Little Brioni 03:16 PM 01-26-2021
I only recognize one name from TBD (Figster). Not sure who the others are.
Fig was a piece of garbage
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:27 PM 01-26-2021
Anyone wander over and read some TwoBillsDrive?

BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
[Reply]
Cntrygal 05:04 PM 01-26-2021

Sorry about that, we haven't had a lot of new users register and we've gotten out of the habit of checking daily (or sometimes weekly lol). That particular thread was by one of the TBD guys - not one of our regulars.

As I said before, we do have our own characters, but I'd like to think that once the pressure of the GDT has ended and our blood pressures return to normal that we're not all assholes.
[Reply]
Cntrygal 05:11 PM 01-26-2021

:-) I just looked and there's a ton of requests.... oops! What screenname did you use? chief_n_bama?
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:14 PM 01-26-2021

Yeah, I did the same with equal results. The little fuckers can dish it out, but can't take it
[Reply]
Cntrygal 05:16 PM 01-26-2021
Originally Posted by FlaChief58:
Yeah, I did the same with equal results. The little ****ers can dish it out, but can't take it
If you registered at BZ (BillsZone), give me the screen name and I'll approve you.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 05:18 PM 01-26-2021
If you registered at BZ (BillsZone), give me the screen name and I'll approve you.
I tried twobillsdrive since it seemed most of the trolls came from there. Thanks though
[Reply]
KChiefs1 05:24 PM 01-26-2021

[Reply]
Page 21 of 26
« First < 111718192021 22232425 > Last »
Up