ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Clete Blackmon: officiating history
BlackOp 11:43 PM 10-15-2019
So our boy "Clete" was being sold by the NFL as some type of "rockstar" new official....He's already amassed a sterling resume.

AFCCG where the Patriots weren't called for a single offensive/defensive penalty (Jags)..and the fallout.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/e...nship-victory/

He headed up the crew that called like 10 penalties against KC in the first 8 minutes of the Rams game...while ignoring an obvious FS on the Rams first TD.

He did the KC/Patriots AFCCG too...

He just added this Detroit/GB shit show to his impressive body of work....
[Reply]
BlackOp 09:59 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by jjjayb:
At this point it's not tinfoil hat conspiracy anymore.
The only fanbase that is completely content with the state of NFL officiating resides in NE...they dont seem to have a problem with it...and why would they.

It's like billionaires staring down from their hidden mountain bunkers....while the city below them burns....and knowing it wont effect them in any way, shape or form.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:09 PM 10-16-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If you guys think the NFL is rigged why even talk about the state of the Chiefs at all since none of it would affect the ultimate outcome due to said rigging?
That's kind of where I'm at...but I'm not going down without calling out Goodell/Kraft for ruining the NFL. I've watched long enough to recognize the transition...and when it began.

This deterioration started the moment he was hired....and his lofty goals on internationalizing the sport and maximizing profits.

He wants to make it a $25 billion annual generator...So he went the "lowest-common-denominator" approach that all corporations do when they get too big. They dehumanize it...and act like everyone in a mindless drone. He invested in "think-tanks'" in order to manipulate people with data..."Oh, people like scoring and name recognizable QBs".

**** him in the eye...
[Reply]
FAX 11:58 PM 10-16-2019
Inevitably, the Reynolds Wrap shortage will eventually hit home and these conspiracy skeptics will find themselves on their bloody knees begging complete strangers for spare tin-foil in an effort to protect the last residual vestiges of their remaining cranial function.

And when that time comes, it's going to be $50.00 per square inch and no discounts.

FAX
[Reply]
BlackOp 12:20 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:
Inevitably, the Reynolds Wrap shortage will eventually hit home and these conspiracy skeptics will find themselves on their bloody knees begging complete strangers for spare tin-foil in an effort to protect the last residual vestiges of their remaining cranial function.

And when that time comes, it's going to be $50.00 per square inch and no discounts.

FAX
Yep..we are ultimately going to be "priced-out" of the truth...and publicly shunned.

But we always knew that truth is free...not "monkey spit free" but still.

"Truth is the new lie"...
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:00 AM 10-17-2019
We don't need no stinkin' tin foil! We need Refs That Matter!
[Reply]
rabblerouser 05:25 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by FAX:

FAX
Mr. FAX...I am disappoint.
[Reply]
displacedinMN 08:58 AM 10-17-2019
Commentary in the MPLS paper. Culture of officiating

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:04 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
If you guys think the NFL is rigged why even talk about the state of the Chiefs at all since none of it would affect the ultimate outcome due to said rigging?
I don’t think it’s rigged. I’m just continually more amazed at how inept the officiating has become.
[Reply]
Rukdafaidas 10:14 AM 10-17-2019
I'll never get over the Jeff Triplette forward progress game and his immediate retirement after the game.....Total BS. I think it's even worse/more blatant than the Rams/Saints blown call.
[Reply]
-King- 10:21 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
I don’t think it’s rigged. I’m just continually more amazed at how inept the officiating has become.
It's always been inept. We just have replays and slowmo now.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:26 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Rukdafaidas:
I'll never get over the Jeff Triplette forward progress game and his immediate retirement after the game.....Total BS. I think it's even worse/more blatant than the Rams/Saints blown call.
There was another "forward progress" call in the Houston game. It flared up my PTSD something fierce.
[Reply]
htismaqe 11:56 AM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Some people just won't allow themselves to see it for what it really is...and you're right about the Kelce non-call - he was GETTING BACK UP as Mahomes threw the ball.
That's PRECISELY what Mahomes was saying to the refs after the play.

The ONLY reason he threw that deep ball - which needed up getting picked off - was because he SAW Kelce go down and threw it because he thought he had a free play. The ball was not in the air.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 01:03 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
That's PRECISELY what Mahomes was saying to the refs after the play.

The ONLY reason he threw that deep ball - which needed up getting picked off - was because he SAW Kelce go down and threw it because he thought he had a free play. The ball was not in the air.
Right, which is why the entire league seems a farce at this point.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:09 PM 10-17-2019
"You've been bought" - YOUTUBE IT -Marv Levy former Kansas City CHIEFS head Coach -
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 01:10 PM 10-17-2019
Originally Posted by Imon Yourside:
Right, which is why the entire league seems a farce at this point.
It's gone WWE
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up