Page 213 of 4830
« First < 113163203209210211212213 2142152162172232633137131213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 09:24 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by MagicHef:
In that scenario we would have the same division record.
Oops, I never said I was perfect or awesome. :-)
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:28 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by BigMeatballDave:
I know, and no talent on offense. Maclin and Kelce suck, I guess.
They do well with what they're asked to do... figured Maclin would be having more production.

In the 4 game winning streak, Kelce has caught 21 of 30 targets for 204 yards and 1 TD. Maclin has caught 9 of 17 targets for under 100 yards and no scores. Those are 30 of Alex's 76 completions through 4 games.

I haven't watched the games, but I know they block, etc... do things that help them move the ball. But, those two also explain a great deal of your kicker's success.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 09:43 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
They do well with what they're asked to do... figured Maclin would be having more production.

In the 4 game winning streak, Kelce has caught 21 of 30 targets for 204 yards and 1 TD. Maclin has caught 9 of 17 targets for under 100 yards and no scores.

I haven't watched the games, but I know they block, etc... do things that help them move the ball. But, those two also explain a great deal of your kicker's success.
Maclin missed a game and there is this issue with our QB.

Yeah, you're right, they suck. :-)
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 09:47 AM 11-24-2015
Oh, and the Chiefs have won without JC.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:49 AM 11-24-2015
Maclin missed a game and there is this issue with our QB.

Yeah, you're right, they suck. :-)
Wasn't saying that ... it's just surprising to me they are winning with that production from their top two receiving threats. At 1-5 and with Charles out, it's a bit impressive. The scheduling helps out too, but they're winning. I don't know that it is a model I would want to take to a big game, but if the defense is legit, there's nothing wrong with it.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 09:51 AM 11-24-2015
I'm too lazy to look, but I bet Alex Smith throws into the EZ at a far lower rate than most QBs.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 09:52 AM 11-24-2015
I'm too lazy to look, but I bet Alex Smith throws into the EZ at a far lower rate than most QBs.
I'm sure they track it, but I don't care to look for it...
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 09:54 AM 11-24-2015
Wasn't saying that ... it's just surprising to me they are winning with that production from their top two receiving threats. At 1-5 and with Charles out, it's a bit impressive. The scheduling helps out too, but they're winning. I don't know that it is a model I would want to take to a big game, but if the defense is legit, there's nothing wrong with it.
Early in the season, Maclin was on pace for 100/1200.

This current streak is mostly defense, lots of points scored off turnovers. You know, how Denver beat the Chiefs week 2.
[Reply]
notorious 09:55 AM 11-24-2015

He actually did to Kelce last week.

I about fell out of my recliner.
[Reply]
BigMeatballDave 10:03 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by notorious:
He actually did to Kelce last week.

I about fell out of my recliner.
:-)

Andy finally told him he was allowed to do that.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:11 AM 11-24-2015
Early in the season, Maclin was on pace for 100/1200.

This current streak is mostly defense, lots of points scored off turnovers. You know, how Denver beat the Chiefs week 2.
I think Denver only scored 14 off turnovers in that game, while KC scored 7... nothing too crazy. Should have been more, for sure.

Conversely, in week 10 - KC did a much better job making Denver pay for the turnovers, scoring 20 points (2 TDs and 2 FGs).

So, yeah, I'd welcome a 3rd match with these two teams ... remove the turnovers from both teams in the series and it would be interesting and I'd take my chances with Brock leading the Broncos on either field.
[Reply]
RunKC 10:26 AM 11-24-2015
I'm hoping that if we get in we play in Denver again. Their OL is terrified of our defense and their WR's are seeing ghosts.
Our DB's were physical with them too.

Brock doesn't stand a chance, as seen in the last game. We got 1 INT and should have had 2 more, and Brock won't escape again.

The confidence the Chiefs have is sky high and a big part is due to Eric Berry, Charcandrick West, Spencer Ware and our OL playing much better ball.

The Broncos haven't been this weak of a team in years. They aren't going to make it far with no OL or running game.

The Pats come into Denver with 32 sacks on the season. They're going to make life uncomfortable for Brock just like we did.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:33 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
1. Emmanuel Sanders was hurt and shouldn't have played.

2. It's a long season and your front 7 has zero depth. Your guys will be running on fumes late in the year.

Having Brock helps our OL because of his Big Ben-like escapability/strength. The Chiefs have little if any talent on the offensive side of the ball, if your defense doesn't give them turnovers/field position your team will not be able to score.
Zero fucking depth? :-) JFC Knomo you're the worst troll.
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 10:35 AM 11-24-2015
I don't mind discussion with Denver fans but this stupid fucker doesn't need to be around. Talks out of his more than anyone.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:40 AM 11-24-2015
Originally Posted by RunKC:
I'm hoping that if we get in we play in Denver again. Their OL is terrified of our defense and their WR's are seeing ghosts.
Our DB's were physical with them too.

Brock doesn't stand a chance, as seen in the last game. We got 1 INT and should have had 2 more, and Brock won't escape again.

The confidence the Chiefs have is sky high and a big part is due to Eric Berry, Charcandrick West, Spencer Ware and our OL playing much better ball.

The Broncos haven't been this weak of a team in years. They aren't going to make it far with no OL or running game.

The Pats come into Denver with 32 sacks on the season. They're going to make life uncomfortable for Brock just like we did.
So, you're saying there is no chance that Denver can win this week? Is that accurate... granted, I think they'll lose, but I don't think the Patriots of 2007 or 2014 are coming to town.
[Reply]
Page 213 of 4830
« First < 113163203209210211212213 2142152162172232633137131213 > Last »
Up