ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Rise of Mahomes IV: The Reidemption
Hammock Parties 11:01 AM 05-06-2023
After losing Super Bowl LV and an AFC Championship, Patrick Mahomes rises above all his doubters to become the greatest quarterback in football.

[Reply]
DJBILL 09:29 PM 05-07-2023
After watching your excellent presentation … I had to take a moment to weigh in here.

As you … and many of the readers here know … I am a long time Chiefs fan attending their first preseason game at Municipal Stadium in 1963 at the tender age of nine years old. Today … at 69 years old that passion still burns inside of me as it did 60 years ago.

I’m not sure if you … or many of the readers here know … that NFL films used to do a yearly film on all NFL teams at the end of each season. I first noticed them in the 1970’s and they always put a positive spin on each team’s season.

Narrated by the Late … LEGENDARY GREAT … John Facenda … they replayed highlights of every game of the season. They always had an interesting title. In the Chiefs case during the 1970’s they were titled something like “A Season of Hope”

John Facenda died in 1984 and Steve Sabol in 2012 so I’m not sure if they did them after the “VOICE” of the NFL died. They were informative … always positive … and fun to watch. But they stayed with the highlights only.

That brings me to your latest work.

You SIR … have brought season highlights to a WHOLE NEW LEVEL!!!

This film … This presentation ... is undoubtedly the best thing I have EVER seen involving an NFL team.

From the Steve Sabol opening … to the “talking heads” edits and additions … to the movie edits … the television edits … the caricature edits with voice over’s … the magnificent music beds (corrected ... It was the Comancheros music I noticed ... not the Magnificent Seven... my bad) and especially the ending clips were MAGNIFICENT!

Not only do I believe the Kansas City Chiefs need to stand up and take notice of your work … but I believe the ENTIRE NFL needs to take heed on what you and your team have accomplished here!

This is FRESH … extremely well done. It’s totally 2023 in perspective … The future of highlight films for ALL sports ... and you should be considered to do this for every team in the NFL regardless if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl that that year or not. Your work has grown to THAT LEVEL brother!

What Ed and Steve Sabol started years ago has morphed into the fantastic presentation you gave us here. I’m not ashamed to tell you that as a long time Chiefs fan … and at 69 years old … I teared up more than once watching your film tonight. Haters be damned ... I’m old and love the Chiefs THAT MUCH!

In closing … I think the Sabol’s … along with John Facenda would be proud of the work you have done and here and would totally endorse you and your team to carry the torch for NFL films in the years to come.

Fantastic Job Clay !
[Reply]
RedinTexas 09:52 PM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by DJBILL:
After watching your excellent presentation … I had to take a moment to weigh in here.

As you … and many of the reader here know … I am a long time Chiefs fan attending their first preseason game at Municipal Stadium in 1963 at the tender age of nine years old. Today … at 69 years old that passion still burns inside of me as it did 60 years ago.

I’m not sure if you … or many of the readers here know … that NFL films used to do a yearly film on all NFL teams at the end of each season. I first noticed them in the 1970’s and they always put a positive spin on each team’s season.

Narrated by the Late … LEGENDARY GREAT … John Facenda … they replayed highlights of every game of the season. They always had an interesting title. In the Chiefs case during the 1970’s they were titled something like “A Season of Hope”

John Facenda died in 1984 and Steve Sabol in 2012 so I’m not sure if they did them after the “VOICE” of the NFL died. They were informative … always positive … and fun to watch. But they stayed with the highlights only.

This film … This presentation ... is undoubtedly the best thing I have EVER seen involving an NFL team.

From the Steve Sabol opening … to the “talking heads” edits and additions … to the movie edits … the television edits … the caricature edits with voice over’s … the “Magnificent Seven” music bed and especially the ending clips were MAGNIFICENT!

Not only do I believe the Kansas City Chiefs need to stand up and take notice of your work … but I believe the ENTIRE NFL need to take heed on what you and your team have accomplished here!

This is FRESH … extremely well done. It’s totally 2023 in perspective … The future of highlight films for ALL sports ... and you should be considered to do this for every team in the NFL regardless if the Chiefs win the Super Bowl that that year or not. Your work has grown to THAT LEVEL brother!

What Ed and Steve Sabol started years ago has morphed into the fantastic presentation you gave us here. I’m not ashamed to tell you that as a long time Chiefs fan … and at 69 years old … I teared up more than once watching your film tonight. Haters be damned ... I’m old and love the Chiefs THAT MUCH!

In closing … I think the Sabol’s … along with John Facenda would be proud of the work you have done and here and would totally endorse you and your team to carry the torch for NFL films in the years to come.

Fantastic Job Clay !
Can only give one upvote. Looked to do it 3 times.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:23 PM 05-07-2023
Originally Posted by DJBILL:

As you … and many of the reader here know … I am a long time Chiefs fan attending their first preseason game at Municipal Stadium in 1963 at the tender age of nine years old. Today … at 69 years old that passion still burns inside of me as it did 60 years ago.

From the Steve Sabol opening … to the “talking heads” edits and additions … to the movie edits … the television edits … the caricature edits with voice over’s … the “Magnificent Seven” music bed and especially the ending clips were MAGNIFICENT!

Not only do I believe the Kansas City Chiefs need to stand up and take notice of your work … but I believe the ENTIRE NFL need to take heed on what you and your team have accomplished here!

Fantastic Job Clay !
This is the most cherished feedback I've ever received on my work. This makes it all worth it.

We all grew up watching other teams gets this kind of treatment. Wishing, hoping that someday that would be us. Watching ESPN, wondering, when would it be our turn?

Steve Sabol never lived to see Mahomes or Kelce. John Madden and Pat Summerall never got the chance to announce one of their games. It's always been my dream to have the greats memorialize our Kansas City Chiefs at their greatest.

That is why I made this. It fulfills the kid in me that discovered the NFL with wide eyes.

One note:

Originally Posted by :
the “Magnificent Seven” music bed
It's actually a combination of tracks from two westerns.

Much, much more to come.

Originally Posted by RedinTexas:
Can only give one upvote. Looked to do it 3 times.
For everyone who enjoyed it, please go on FB and like and share the video. Every time someone does that, Mark Zuckerberg puts a little penny in my pocket.

Love you all. God bless, and good night.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 01:52 AM 05-08-2023
@getnickwright

@PSchrags
[Reply]
redfan 10:08 AM 05-09-2023
Oh goody!!

Ugh, Bengals just won the AFC.

Oh no! Chiefs won't make the playoffs! Chargers will win AFCW!
Chiefs had many FG kickers this year.
Faiders gonna faid.
Bills beat the Chiefs in October, oh no!
CEH did make some plays for the Chiefs this year, and the Jet made more.
Oh oh oh oh, language Mr. Macafee!
Mahomes to Kelce, there's nobody better!
Thank you Chad Henne
Bengals beat the Chiefs in December, oh no!
Thank you Nick Wright
Predator! Breaking Bad! Tommy Lee Jones don't GAF!
Thank you Frank Clark and Chris Jones
Chiefs beat the Bengals when it mattered more and made Joseph Ossai cry
Oh no! Eagles are favored in the SB and the Chiefs are going to miss Ty Hill!
Nobody gonna pick the Chiefs to win the SB?!?
You ever seen a Warthog fly?
Thank you Nick Bolton
A hobbled Mahomes is still the best QB in the NFL
Thank you Isiah Pacheco
Jalen Hurts is a very good QB
Thank you Kadarius Toney
Thank you Harrison Butker
That was an absolutely masterful 2nd half of football in the SB from the Chiefs.
Steve Sabol back from the grave!
Bigger parade, LIV or LVII?
Yes, PMII is already one of the greatest QBs to ever play in the NFL and, "We ain't done yet!"
All praises to the honorable scribes!

Oh wow, that was fun! Really great job, Cdubs.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:18 AM 05-09-2023
Originally Posted by :
Oh oh oh oh, language Mr. Macafee!
This was the most R-Rated production in RTC history.

There were like 4 F-bombs. :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:44 AM 05-09-2023
I'm only about halfway through it, but it's ****ing awesome. So well done. You really should be drawing a paycheck from either the Chiefs or the NFL.

Do you have to pay licensing fees...or are you supposed to?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:48 AM 05-09-2023
Originally Posted by AdolfOliverBush:
I'm only about halfway through it, but it's ****ing awesome. So well done. You really should be drawing a paycheck from either the Chiefs or the NFL.

Do you have to pay licensing fees...or are you supposed to?
The channel isn't monetized and never can be. If the rights holders want money for anything they get it from Youtube via ads on the content. This is standard all across Youtube now.

The video is also blocked in Russia. :-)
[Reply]
AdolfOliverBush 11:58 AM 05-09-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
The channel isn't monetized and never can be. If the rights holders want money for anything they get it from Youtube via ads on the content. This is standard all across Youtube now.

The video is also blocked in Russia. :-)
Putin doesn't want his citizens to learn that the baddest motherfucker on the planet isn't him, it's a Kermit-voiced QB in the USA.
[Reply]
ChiefsFan63 04:59 PM 05-09-2023
I got two words for ya. Awe Some!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:51 PM 04-20-2024
Gentlemen. It has been a long journey. But we are almost home once again.

SUNDAY: The official trailer for Rise of Mahomes V hits the internets on Facebook, Youtube and Twitter. #Chiefs pic.twitter.com/4RcdNIW38f

— ��️ Red Tribe Cinema (@ClayWendler) April 21, 2024

[Reply]
gordonelloyd 12:50 PM 04-21-2024
Thank you. That was truly entertaining and really awesome.

Aside from highlighting Mahomes it reminded me what Toney could bring to the table if we had another Riedemption.

Let’s hope so
[Reply]
wazu 01:28 PM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Gentlemen. It has been a long journey. But we are almost home once again.

Aww hell yes!
[Reply]
Brody Wa 03:57 PM 04-21-2024
This is the best football film I have ever seen in my life. Well done sir.
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:28 PM 04-21-2024
Currently giving this a second view on my tv, damn man I needed this more than I even knew... right now we're depantsing the Cards, its great

You can love him or hate him, but give Clay his due... dude had Steve freaking Sabol hosting our show

Now lets go set this draft on fire...
[Reply]
Page 6 of 7
« First < 23456 7 >
Up