ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>What in the fuck is Taco bell doing?
Mecca 02:36 PM 09-03-2020
I don't eat it all that much but every now and then, I didn't realize till today that they have literally gotten rid of everything worth a shit on their menu..are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

Would they like no one to ever eat there again?
[Reply]
The Franchise 03:31 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball:
it was pretty solid bruh. Perfect amount of chrese
God I miss them.
[Reply]
SuperChief 03:33 PM 09-03-2020
You MFers ever had a cheesy gordita crunch? It's the best thing they have by far.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:36 PM 09-03-2020
Luv me sum Taco Bell. Will continue to give them my money
[Reply]
Frazod 03:38 PM 09-03-2020
I'm still pissed that they got rid of the enchirito, and that was decades ago. Loved those things. Topped with the enchilada sauce, gooey cheese and black olives. Yummy. Bastards.

The best thing they've had lately is the chicken chips. Of course they dumped those, too.

:-)
[Reply]
splatbass 03:39 PM 09-03-2020
Doesn’t really matter what they serve, it all gives me heartburn. Why are you guys mad they have less absolute shit on their menu?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sorce 03:43 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
I'm still pissed that they got rid of the enchirito, and that was decades ago. Loved those things. Topped with the enchilada sauce, gooey cheese and black olives. Yummy. Bastards.

The best thing they've had lately is the chicken chips. Of course they dumped those, too.

Don't know if you ever had the chickstar. It was basically a crunchwrap but with a giant chicken chip. It was amazing. They tried to bring it back with the chicken chips but it wasn't as good.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:44 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
Don't know if you ever had the chickstar. It was basically a crunchwrap but with a giant chicken chip. It was amazing. They tried to bring it back with the chicken chips but it wasn't as good.
I don't remember that at all.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:52 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
Losing my goddamn business over the last 6 months is what they've done.

They absolutely shredded that menu. It started with removing the firey doritos locos taco and with this last purge, I'm just completely out.

**** those guys.
WTF? No fiery Doritos tacos? Geeezz are they insane. Going vegan or something. :-)
[Reply]
Gravedigger 04:00 PM 09-03-2020
Cheesy Gordita Crunch is the only standard I get there.

Seasonal stuff I like are the Rolled Tacos and the Cheesy Core Burrito was really good too.
[Reply]
Rain Man 04:04 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Sorce:
I don't even know what a chicken chip is.

I went about ten years without eating at Taco Bell, and then one was next to my hotel on a business trip a year or two ago and it was the only convenient restaurant. I got these little cinnamon dessert balls and was instantly addicted. I went back the next night and got them again. But twice since then I went into a Taco Bell with cinnamon on my mind and they weren't on the menu. I left without making a purchase.
[Reply]
sedated 04:06 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
They are 'clearing space for plant based options' was what I saw a month or so ago when the rumors first came out.

Seriously.
Because when I think of "vegetarian", I think of Taco Bell :-)
[Reply]
Dartgod 04:22 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:

The enchirito came back for awhile, without black olives though. Then it went away again. I loved them too.

The mexican pizza has been my go to for awhile now. If it's going away, I'll not be happy.
[Reply]
petegz28 04:32 PM 09-03-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I don't eat it all that much but every now and then, I didn't realize till today that they have literally gotten rid of everything worth a shit on their menu..are they trying to go out of business on purpose?

How do you ax

Mexican Pizza
All Shredded Chicken
All Potatoes

7-Layer Burrito
Beefy Fritos Burrito
Cheesy Fiesta Potatoes
Chips & Dips
Grilled Steak Soft Taco
Loaded Grillers (Cheesy Potato, Beefy Nacho)
Mini Skillet Bowl
Nachos Supreme
Spicy Potato Soft Taco
Spicy Tostada
Triple Layer Nachos

Would they like no one to ever eat there again?
I'm looking at their menu and Mexcan pizza is still there
https://www.tacobell.com/food/specia...a?store=034386

And shredded chicken seems to be an option on items as well

And wait...there's grilled steak as an option as well!!!

https://www.tacobell.com/food/tacos?store=034386
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:34 PM 09-03-2020
Used to eat those $1 Beefy Crunch things back when I was a poor college student.
[Reply]
ReynardMuldrake 04:35 PM 09-03-2020
It sucks, they've cut every single thing I like to order. I normally go 1-2x a week but now I don't really have a reason to go back.

If you order a combo, try the mango tea, no ice. Then top it off with rum when you get home. Makes a killer mixed drink.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 16
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up