Page 51 of 173
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs suspended Tyreek Hill
TribalElder 10:21 PM 04-25-2019
Channel 5 just busted in and showed veach saying Hill is suspended for now
Frazod 01:12 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He beat her while she was pregnant.
Do you think being pregnant stops a woman who is a complete manipulative psycho bitch from being a complete manipulative psycho bitch?

None of us know these people. Maybe Hill is just a vicious, violent thug and she's as sweet as honey and pure as the driven snow. But I seriously doubt it. I have known women who were so vile, unhinged and utterly crazy that they drove otherwise good and decent men to knock the shit out of them, and believe me, they earned those beatings. Of course, they aren't like that all the time; you fall in love with the flipside and the BOOM here comes the raging lunatic, often out of nowhere and for no good reason. Many of you seem to think this isn't possible, and that you could never be pushed to that point. Good for you if you've never been trapped in a relationship with one. But I say you're like somebody who's never been badly burned not understanding why somebody who has been is scared of fire. Try walking a mile in that guy's shoes. Christ, have you never been pushed to your breaking point and snapped? Doesn't make you the devil; it just means that you're human. Most people can get past the horrible things they do in those moments. Sometimes, they don't.
Frazod 01:14 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by St. Patty's Fire:
Yeah, how dare the SJW cunts don’t condone likely child abuse from a dude who beat his pregnant girl. Disgusting people.

There’s something wrong with you. If you’re not already seeing a therapist, please look into it.
Look - I added another gushing vag to my collection!

I'm going to have clear some more shelf space if this keeps us.
PAChiefsGuy 01:15 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefaRoo:
He didn’t say that. Why are you guessing moron?
Did I say he said that in my post? Your reading comprehension skills arent the best are they?
FAX 01:15 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath15:
They wouldn't have anything to report if Hill wasn't a shitbag.
Dude ...

You're one of my favorite posters and an all-time great Planeteer. But do you really believe this statement is true?

This hurt my heart, man.

FAX
Sassy Squatch 01:16 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Do you think being pregnant stops a woman who is a complete manipulative psycho bitch from being a complete manipulative psycho bitch?

None of us know these people. Maybe Hill is just a vicious, violent thug and she's as sweet as honey and pure as the driven snow. But I seriously doubt it. I have known women who were so vile, unhinged and utterly crazy that they drove otherwise good and decent men to knock the shit out of them, and believe me, they earned those beatings. Of course, they aren't like that all the time; you fall in love with the flipside and the BOOM here comes the raging lunatic, often out of nowhere and for no good reason. Many of you seem to think this isn't possible, and that you could never be pushed to that point. Good for you if you've never been trapped in a relationship with one. But I say you're like somebody who's never been badly burned not understanding why somebody who has been is scared of fire. Try walking a mile in that guy's shoes. Christ, have you never been pushed to your breaking point and snapped? Doesn't make you the devil; it just means that you're human. Most people can get past the horrible things they do in those moments. Sometimes, they don't.
Yeah, no. Can't say I've been mad enough to beat a pregnant woman carrying my child and I'd have probably ditched her long before it got to that point.

They're BOTH clearly fucked in the head considering she recorded that audio in the first place as some kind of blackmail/insurance for whatever reason. Doesn't absolve Hill of punching and choking her while she was pregnant. That's just ridiculous.
PAChiefsGuy 01:19 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Yes..and I imagine if they look a public microscope to all the things you've done in your life... when people arent looking...you would come out looking like Jesus.

The only difference is you arent interesting enough for anyone to give a shit.

"Judge not, lest be judged"

"Jesus follows up his warning against judgment with an explanation—we will all be judged by the same measure that we use. If we cannot hold to the standard we use, we have no business applying that standard to others."
Says the guy who was judging Robert Kraft and calling him every name in the book and wanted him banned from the league for getting a handjob by a prostitute

You are so full of shit. Only reason you on here are defending Tyreek Hill is because he is a star WR for the Chiefs. If he played for the Pats you'd want him suspended for the year.

Fuck outta here with your flip flop you fucking hypocrite.
tyreekthefreak 01:21 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Pete Rose got banned for life from MLB for gambling on the game.
They said he gambled on his own team. He denies it.
tyreekthefreak 01:23 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Says the guy who was judging Robert Kraft and calling him every name in the book and wanted him banned from the league for getting a handjob by a prostitute

You are so full of shit. Only reason you on here are defending Tyreek Hill is because he is a star WR for the Chiefs. If he played for the Pats you'd want him suspended for the year.

**** outta here with your flip flop you ****ing hypocrite.

No chit man, that's human nature! You're real smart!!!!!
jd1020 01:23 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by tyreekthefreak:
They said he gambled on his own team. He denies it.
He doesn't deny it. He claims he never bet against his team.
tyreekthefreak 01:24 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
He doesn't deny it. He claims he never bet against his team.
Edit this reply please.....makes no sense!
BlackOp 01:24 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
He beat her while she was pregnant.
I'm not justifying what he did...at all. ..but will use this as an exercise in perception.

I'd imagine the mental image most people created when they first heard of this situation...was she was about to burst and he was punching her basketball size stomach.

The reality is she was 8 weeks pregnant and women dont begin to show signs until around 12-16 weeks.

Be honest...is the image you mentally created one of him punching a fully formed infant in her womb? Did you create the worst possible image of the situation without knowing the facts? If you did...you need to think why?

It a terrible situation, either way...but that isn't the point of what I just pointed out.
jd1020 01:25 PM 04-27-2019
Edit this reply please.....makes no sense!
He.

Does.

Not.

Deny.

He.

Bet.

On.

Baseball.

His.

Claim.

Is.

He.

Never.

Bet.

Against.

His.

Team...

Better?
Sassy Squatch 01:26 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
I'm not justifying what he did...at all. ..but will use this as an exercise in perception.

I'd imagine the mental image most people created when they first heard of this situation...was she was about to burst and he was punching her basketball size stomach.

The reality is she was 8 weeks pregnant and women dont begin to show signs until around 12-16 weeks.

Be honest...is the image you mentally created one of him punching a fully formed infant in her womb? Did you create the worst possible image of the situation without knowing the facts? If you did...you need to think why?

It a terrible situation, either way...but that isn't the point of what I just pointed out.
Did you really just try to make the point that she wasn't that far along so therefore it's not as bad?
tyreekthefreak 01:31 PM 04-27-2019
Originally Posted by jd1020:
He.

Does.

Not.

Deny.

He.

Bet.

On.

Baseball.

His.

Claim.

Is.

He.

Never.

Bet.

Against.

His.

Team...

Better?
Well hell, everyone knows he bet on baseball! The point is the league said he bet on his own team, that's why the lifetime ban. If the league thought he only bet on other teams games.....he would be in Cooperstown!!!! Digest what you read!

He was caught red handed on the phone making bets when he was a coach! Old news! He denies betting on his own team, for obvious reasons!
jd1020 01:35 PM 04-27-2019
Well hell, everyone knows he bet on baseball! The point is the league said he bet on his own team, that's why the lifetime ban. If the league thought he only bet on other teams games.....he would be in Cooperstown!!!! Digest what you read!

He was caught red handed on the phone making bets when he was a coach! Old news! He denies betting on his own team, for obvious reasons!
Do you understand the difference between for and against?

You originally said that he denies betting on his own team. This is why its an important question.

EDIT: I'll spell it out for you since you seem a little slow in the head. Pete Rose has fully admitted to betting on the Reds... to win.
Page 51 of 173
« First < 414748495051 5253545561101151 > Last »
Up