ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 21
< 123 456713 > Last »
Media Center>Warrant Vs. Winger Vs. Cinderalla Vs. Poison Vs. Slaughter
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:27 AM 05-08-2009
"I'll take 5 bands who should drain the anti freeze from their tour buses, drink it, and jump in a fire for $500.00, Alex".
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:47 AM 05-08-2009
I was dicking around on you tube and came across this. The drum solo is cool and all, but fuckin' Jim Dandy at the end cracks my ass UP!

I gotta' start listening to more Black Oak Arkansas.

[Reply]
007 12:47 AM 05-08-2009
Leppard sucked after Hysteria.
[Reply]
munkey 07:12 AM 05-08-2009
What??? No quite riot or twisted sister?
[Reply]
htismaqe 07:17 AM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by munkey:
What??? No quite riot or twisted sister?
I loved Twisted Sister.
[Reply]
hishighness 07:13 AM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by Deberg_1990:
The Ultimate showdown. Who kicks more a$$ ???
Poison
[Reply]
dirk digler 07:56 AM 05-08-2009
I have seen everyone one of those bands live multiple times so I would rank them:

1. Cinderella
2. Poision
3. Warrant
4. Winger
5. Slaughter
[Reply]
Frazod 08:55 AM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
I have seen everyone one of those bands live multiple times so I would rank them:

1. Cinderella
2. Poision
3. Warrant
4. Winger
5. Slaughter
This.

I've seen all these groups live. One of the last concerts I went to (early 2000s, before I declared myself too old and intolerant of drunken concert fucktards to go to concerts anymore) featured four out of the five bands listed. I assume that experience would have traumatized many of you. :-)

Anyway, Cinderella put on one of the best concerts I've ever seen. Watching them on stage was like traveling back in time to 1985.

I've seen Poison twice - once without C.C. Deville (horrible) and once with C.C. Deville (very good).

The only band of the bunch I never cared for was Slaughter. The wife loves them, though.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:14 AM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by frazod:
This.

I've seen all these groups live. One of the last concerts I went to (early 2000s, before I declared myself too old and intolerant of drunken concert fucktards to go to concerts anymore) featured four out of the five bands listed. I assume that experience would have traumatized many of you. :-)

Anyway, Cinderella put on one of the best concerts I've ever seen. Watching them on stage was like traveling back in time to 1985.

I've seen Poison twice - once without C.C. Deville (horrible) and once with C.C. Deville (very good).

The only band of the bunch I never cared for was Slaughter. The wife loves them, though.
I am a huge huge fan of 80's hair band music since I grew up during that time but I refuse to go to any of their "reunion" concerts. I just think it would ruin it for me except for Bon Jovi who I went and saw last year. They put on the best concert I have ever been to. And yes I am a huge Bon Jovi fan so go ahead and laugh. :-)
[Reply]
Frazod 09:19 AM 05-08-2009
I am a huge huge fan of 80's hair band music since I grew up during that time but I refuse to go to any of their "reunion" concerts. I just think it would ruin it for me except for Bon Jovi who I went and saw last year. They put on the best concert I have ever been to. And yes I am a huge Bon Jovi fan so go ahead and laugh. :-)
I like Bon Jovi - saw them back in the 80s and as recently as 2002 or 2003 (last concert I saw). They put on a great show.

As far as the reunion shows go, most I've seen have been enjoyable. As long as they realize that the audience wants to hear their old stuff and they do it well. It can be a crap shoot, though.
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:30 AM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by frazod:
I like Bon Jovi - saw them back in the 80s and as recently as 2002 or 2003 (last concert I saw). They put on a great show.

As far as the reunion shows go, most I've seen have been enjoyable. As long as they realize that the audience wants to hear their old stuff and they do it well. It can be a crap shoot, though.
My g/f really didn't care for Bon Jovi but when we went to see them last year after the show she became a big fan that is how good they were.

I totally agree with the reunion shows I would definitely want to hear their old stuff. I might try to catch one this year.
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:04 AM 05-08-2009
I am proud to say I have never seen any of the 5 live in concert. Of the 5 that I have listened to on the radio, Cinderella would be the best. In fact, there is probably a copy of Long Cold Winter somewhere in the basement.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:28 AM 05-08-2009
great white would burn this pole to the mother fucking ground
[Reply]
dirk digler 08:35 AM 05-08-2009
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
great white would burn this pole to the mother fucking ground
:-)

That is the truth. I saw the other day they were going to be in KC or already played and I thought they no longer were a band or in jail.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 08:36 AM 05-08-2009
:-)

That is the truth. I saw the other day they were going to be in KC or already played and I thought they no longer were a band or in jail.
If they will i will video tape myself saying PLAY ONCE BITTEN TWICE SHY AND GET THE FUCK OFF THE STAGE
[Reply]
Page 3 of 21
< 123 456713 > Last »
Up