ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2579 of 2693
« First < 1579207924792529256925752576257725782579 2580258125822583258926292679 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Chiefspants 01:28 PM 12-11-2023
Clay also turned on Patrick in 2021, too.

Trolling is just what he does to cope.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 01:39 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
People should never forget that Clay thought Mahomes was never a 1st round pick.
Oh we wont
[Reply]
penguinz 01:41 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

It's not even trolling. His schtick is to say anything to get clicks on social media.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 02:01 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
The media discourse about him is going full LeBron now.

And like LeBron, Mahomes will remember and have the last laugh in the end. Greats like that always do.
Nah mahomes was out of line and I think he knows it.

And we as fans (some moreso than others) know this was brewing for a while and has way more to it than just refs

His squeaky clean image was changed when a lot of people saw the dawg in him in Quarterback. In time when he’s back on course people will remember him as being a feisty competitor. And when he gets help it’ll be a really quick switch for people to remember his greatness (even at his worst this year, don’t hear much chirping on him being bad).

But until we’re able to get him some help we’ll just have him power through it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:03 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by Chiefspants:

This isn't true whatsoever, and I challenge you to prove it.

Nor am I turning on him.

I'm simply showing you what the media is doing now.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:08 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
Nah mahomes was out of line and I think he knows it.

And we as fans (some moreso than others) know this was brewing for a while and has way more to it than just refs

His squeaky clean image was changed when a lot of people saw the dawg in him in Quarterback. In time when he’s back on course people will remember him as being a feisty competitor. And when he gets help it’ll be a really quick switch for people to remember his greatness (even at his worst this year, don’t hear much chirping on him being bad).

But until we’re able to get him some help we’ll just have him power through it.
The guy was angry that his moron of a teammate blew the game for them (and one of the all-time great plays you'll ever see) on the stupidest mistake you can make playing football after an entire season of mistakes from these clowns. He finally let it out after a season full of this bullshit and the media is turning on him for it.

But, as I said, he'll have the last laugh in the end. The great ones always do.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:12 PM 12-11-2023
The guy was angry that his moron of a teammate blew the game for them (and one of the all-time great plays you'll ever see) on the stupidest mistake you can make playing football after an entire season of mistakes from these clowns. He finally let it out after a season full of this bullshit and the media is turning on him for it.

But, as I said, he'll have the last laugh in the end. The great ones always do.
I have no doubt.

Next season.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:12 PM 12-11-2023
If anyone comes after Patrick Mahomes II, they'll have to go through me first. Patrick Mahomes II has brought me more enjoyment than anyone on earth other than my wife and my pets.

If anyone wants trouble, I'll meet them at the Patrick Mahomes II statue outside Arrowhead.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 02:14 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I have no doubt.

Next season.
Or next month.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:15 PM 12-11-2023
Or next month.
With all we've seen, I can't believe you believe it.

If it happens, we're witnessing the greatest playoff performance of all time.
[Reply]
DRM08 02:17 PM 12-11-2023

I don't see the team magically fixing the various problems. Turnovers, dropped balls, penalties. Been a problem for 13 games, most likely gonna continue.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 02:18 PM 12-11-2023

Would it be weird to you if that’s what Patrick Lavon Mahomes II delivered?

This fucker has won us two Super Bowls while injured. If he can stay healthy going into this postseason, I’ll take our odds over anyone else’s.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:20 PM 12-11-2023
Originally Posted by ThaVirus:
Would it be weird to you if that’s what Patrick Lavon Mahomes II delivered?
He can't make them line up properly or catch the ball.

I have no doubt he will do his job to the best of his ability.

For the first time that's not enough.
[Reply]
InChiefsHeaven 02:24 PM 12-11-2023

You know in your heart that it's possible. Not probable, given the tools he as, but it's certainly possible. Especially when Pop comes back.

And believing and being positive is way more fun than the opposite.
[Reply]
philfree 02:28 PM 12-11-2023
I don't mind Mahomes getting mad and showing some emotion. Especially for a guy who it was just said that he doesn't have the drive of Tom Brady. Getting pissed just shows how important it is. If you never get pissed then maybe you don't care enough.
[Reply]
Page 2579 of 2693
« First < 1579207924792529256925752576257725782579 2580258125822583258926292679 > Last »
Up