ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3151 of 4880
« First < 2151265130513101314131473148314931503151 315231533154315531613201325136514151 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:38 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by DomCasual:
Okay, let me just bottom line this for you - for accuracy.

How many times have you been banned over there? Your trash talk there would get any one of us banned here. I can give you recent examples.

It’s okay. When I say I like CP, I am being completely sincere. But don’t pretend it’s some bastion for free and intelligent speech, while we are a bunch of snowflakes. The evidence simply doesn’t support it.
He's referring to the common posters, not the mods.

Denver fans say that the mods are thin-skinned here, but is that actually true? That GROB douche got banned recently, and I'm not sure why, but how often does it happen? There are plenty of Denver fans and others who talk constant shit here without getting banned.
[Reply]
Tges58 01:41 PM 08-31-2022
Okay, let me just bottom line this for you - for accuracy.

How many times have you been banned over there? Your trash talk there would get any one of us banned here. I can give you recent examples.

It’s okay. When I say I like CP, I am being completely sincere. But don’t pretend it’s some bastion for free and intelligent speech, while we are a bunch of snowflakes. The evidence simply doesn’t support it.
So what you are saying is this board has more class than the Orange Puddle. Tell us something we don't know.

As far as my trash talk, go back and read what was posted to me right before that.

Yes your fanbase ARE a bunch of snowflakes.. Your thin-skinned asses have no answer to my post except snide namecalling.

Sorry, but it's true.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 01:54 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
Many people are saying...

:-)
First off, what kind of moron makes a statement like this before seeing any of the draft picks play? Half of them haven't even been drafted.

Netting 7 dudes, including multiple high picks, and dodging having to pay a whiner with declining athleticism $60 million/yr = one of the worst trades in history? :-)

They would have to totally botch the draft picks for that to be anywhere close to the truth.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 02:07 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Someone just quoted a post of you saying that Keesum could take you to the SB. :-)

There is zero chance that you weren't hyping "Horse Cock Lock" after his first year. All Denver fans were.
I would be impressed if you found a post from me that was hyping Lock. I did my best to put lipstick on that pig and hope for the best. In the game or three where he looked good, I was probably positive in comments afterwards. But, I think Trevor was the last guy that I was like "well, maybe... maybe he can do this", but I never really bought in. Flacco, Keenum, Teddy... there never was a lot of hope there.
[Reply]
DomCasual 02:12 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
He's referring to the common posters, not the mods.

Denver fans say that the mods are thin-skinned here, but is that actually true? That GROB douche got banned recently, and I'm not sure why, but how often does it happen? There are plenty of Denver fans and others who talk constant shit here without getting banned.
Look, I have never said that. I know how unforgiving being a moderator on a board like this can be. And honestly, I don't know why GROB was banned here. I was just responding to a comment made by someone about the differences between the two boards. And the fact is, to date (and granted, this is in just over a year), we haven't banned a Chiefs fan. It will happen eventually. But we are anything but knee-jerk.

Had I wanted to hit him more at the knees, I would have asked him how he could possibly know, since he has 59 posts and a very red REP schlong here. But that would have been unkind.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 02:13 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
I would be impressed if you found a post from me that was hyping Lock. I did my best to put lipstick on that pig and hope for the best. In the game or three where he looked good, I was probably positive in comments afterwards. But, I think Trevor was the last guy that I was like "well, maybe... maybe he can do this", but I never really bought in. Flacco, Keenum, Teddy... there never was a lot of hope there.
It's been pretty impressive to watch donk fan hype up every GM, HC, QB, and draft pick they've had.
[Reply]
DomCasual 02:20 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Tges58:
So what you are saying is this board has more class than the Orange Puddle. Tell us something we don't know.

As far as my trash talk, go back and read what was posted to me right before that.

Yes your fanbase ARE a bunch of snowflakes.. Your thin-skinned asses have no answer to my post except snide namecalling.

Sorry, but it's true.
As I have told you several times, our fans are going to be given a longer leash with opposing fans. You can't come to a Broncos board, spout the stuff you spout, and expect to get a friendly, gracious response. There have been a few times we have given quiet warnings to our fans in that situation, basically asking them to tone it down. That's generally going to be the extent of it, unless they just go off the rails after we asked them to stop.

If I remember correctly, you pretty early in your time there made a crass remark about the Columbine shooting. Really bad idea on a Denver board. Those wounds are still fresh. (I personally had a niece and nephew who were in the Columbine cafeteria when it happened. Thank God, they were sitting fairly close to an exit. But I have been on a boat with my now-adult niece when someone let off a firework, and I watched her immediate reaction of cowering and crying. My nephew, it didn't seem to phase. But my niece has PTSD, and has gotten lots of therapy for it. Columbine smack is not cool. At all.)
[Reply]
Tges58 04:11 PM 08-31-2022
As I have told you several times, our fans are going to be given a longer leash with opposing fans. You can't come to a Broncos board, spout the stuff you spout, and expect to get a friendly, gracious response. There have been a few times we have given quiet warnings to our fans in that situation, basically asking them to tone it down. That's generally going to be the extent of it, unless they just go off the rails after we asked them to stop.

If I remember correctly, you pretty early in your time there made a crass remark about the Columbine shooting. Really bad idea on a Denver board. Those wounds are still fresh. (I personally had a niece and nephew who were in the Columbine cafeteria when it happened. Thank God, they were sitting fairly close to an exit. But I have been on a boat with my now-adult niece when someone let off a firework, and I watched her immediate reaction of cowering and crying. My nephew, it didn't seem to phase. But my niece has PTSD, and has gotten lots of therapy for it. Columbine smack is not cool. At all.)
Are you mental?Lke I said I didn't start in on the personal attacks till your fanbase started in on. me.

As far as Columbine. I made ONE.comment. and thar was in response to your boards constant crude tasteless remarks.about the Belcher tragedy, not to mention your libelous crap about Tyreek Hill. Typical two faced bullshit from the biggest hypocrites of any message board.out there. Fresh?? What was that, 20 years ago? Get over it.
[Reply]
KCTitus 04:23 PM 08-31-2022
No, they would've drafted Rosen. CP hated Josh Allen.
You didnt like Allen either...

I'll just leave this here:

Allen is the only QB I'd be hesitant about drafting. If Saquon and Allen are sitting there I'd probably go Saquon and let Lynch and Kelly develop behind Keenum. I'm taking any of the other 3 QB's if they're there at 5.

There's just too many good players who'll be there at 5 to draft Nelson, and Nelson isn't a perfect fit either because we'd have to play him or Leary out of position.
https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...ostcount=23497

I have made my opinions on the QB's very clear. But ICYMI:

1. I want Darnold or Mayfield. I'd be willing to give up next years first for Darnold.

2. I'm concerned about Rosen holding up behind our OL.

3. I'd pass on Allen if Barkley or Chubb are sitting there. I'd rather try my luck with Lynch or Kelly developing behind Keenum than take the risk with Josh Allen.

4. I'm completely disinterested in any of the QB's outside of the big four.

https://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost...ostcount=24838

Emphasis added...for effect.
[Reply]
TEX 04:25 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by KCTitus:

:-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 04:29 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by KCTitus:

I didn't want Allen solely due to the bust potential. I was the only person on CP who defended him, though, and even had his as my avatar for a week or two.
[Reply]
KCTitus 04:34 PM 08-31-2022
I didn't want Allen solely due to the bust potential. I was the only person on CP who defended him, though, and even had his as my avatar for a week or two.
Eff that...show your receipts or live with your words.
[Reply]
RedinTexas 04:35 PM 08-31-2022
I didn't want Allen...
FYP
[Reply]
DomCasual 04:40 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Tges58:
Are you mental?Lke I said I didn't start in on the personal attacks till your fanbase started in on. me.

As far as Columbine. I made ONE.comment. and thar was in response to your boards constant crude tasteless remarks.about the Belcher tragedy, not to mention your libelous crap about Tyreek Hill. Typical two faced bullshit from the biggest hypocrites of any message board.out there. Fresh?? What was that, 20 years ago? Get over it.
I won’t debate it here with you. People are smart enough to judge you, based on your own words. You made some claims. I refuted them with truth. That’s all. You’re still welcome there. But you know the deal now. You clearly don’t get along well with others. Don’t expect protection on our board when you act like that.
[Reply]
Pepe Silvia 04:46 PM 08-31-2022
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
Sweet, so this is a 10-11 win season, possibly playoffs? I’m excited again.
You’re happy about a rigged contest?
[Reply]
Page 3151 of 4880
« First < 2151265130513101314131473148314931503151 315231533154315531613201325136514151 > Last »
Up