ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 47 of 71
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Pats filming Bengals. Caught.
Bewbies 02:33 PM 12-09-2019
https://mobile.twitter.com/BleacherR...35644064337925

Discuss amongst yourselves. :-)

The Bengals.
[Reply]
underEJ 11:50 AM 12-12-2019
Oh and they clearly get something out of all of this or the Bills coach wouldn't have personally run the cheaters son and lackey off the pregame sidelines during warm ups just weeks ago. I wish he had seen the paper they were hiding and confiscated it.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 11:50 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by BucEyedPea:
I know we're talking about 2019. But I am clarifying points about earlier which you even brought up when you said BB admitted what he did. I can do that too.

Prior to the 2006 memo from the league, it was legal to film from the sidelines. Of course, by now you know that at no point in time has it ever been illegal to film signals.

I already know that. He also regretting reporting them later too. You left that out. He's now out of the NFL. No one wants Ratgini.

https://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/m...ith-belichick/

You haven't refuted any of my points which also agreed with your points earlier.
Have you made a point?

As far as leaving out that Mangini regretted reporting them, and that he is out of the NFL, none of that is relevant at all. It's also common knowledge. And he is an idiot with stupid takes on NFL network too. I didn't mention that either.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 11:57 AM 12-12-2019
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Have you made a point?
Yes, that you were and are misreading me.

Originally Posted by :
As far as leaving out that Mangini regretted reporting them, and that he is out of the NFL, none of that is relevant at all.
It's relevant to Mangini and the rest of the NFL teams they know he can't be trusted. You think the rest of the NFL is innocent or even your own team. The rest don't want a rat on their team.

Originally Posted by :
It's also common knowledge. And he is an idiot with stupid takes on NFL network too. I didn't mention that either.
So.
[Reply]
jerryaldini 12:00 PM 12-12-2019
Love that conversation about Bellichek's legacy. When Don Shula calls you Bellicheat...he will forever be remembered as an unparalleled cheater and all the super bowls come with an asterisk attached.
[Reply]
FAX 12:00 PM 12-12-2019
Wait just a ding dong deca-second here ...

Immigrant Blowjobbers have been climbing Poles?

FAX
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:01 PM 12-12-2019
Was it cheating when Gruden brought the Raider's playbook to Tampa, which helped the Bucs win their SB in 2002? Even Lynch admitted it gave them an edge, and he knew what some of the plays were going to be before they went in action.

It was stupid of the Raider's coach to not change their game up. So they still deserved to lose. I would think, teams change things up often, knowing teams spy.
[Reply]
BucEyedPea 12:03 PM 12-12-2019
Green-Eyed Virtue Signaling running wild by some.
[Reply]
ScareCrowe 12:05 PM 12-12-2019
Was it cheating when Gruden brought the Raider's playbook to Tampa, which helped the Bucs win their SB in 2002? Even Lynch admitted it gave them an edge, and he knew what some of the plays were going to be before they went in action.

It was stupid of the Raider's coach to not change their game up. So they still deserved to lose. I would think, teams change things up often, knowing teams spy.
Do two wrongs make a right? If I get caught selling drugs if I tell the judge I'm not the only person selling drugs they'll just let me go right?
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 12:06 PM 12-12-2019
MOAR WHATABOUTISMS!!!!1!1!!!
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:06 PM 12-12-2019
Yes, that you were and are misreading me.

It's relevant to Mangini and the rest of the NFL teams they know he can't be trusted. You think the rest of the NFL is innocent or even your own team. The rest don't want a rat on their team.

So.
Well, I certainly can't discount the possibility of misreading you. Your posts read like a mental patient flinging poo at the wall.

You trying to claim that the rest of the NFL is just as guilty as the Patriots is pretty rich. But none of them were caught filming the Bengals sideline illegally last week, so get back to me when that happens.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 12:08 PM 12-12-2019

Pretty sure it’s not cheating if the coach who took your place when you left, is too dumb to change play calls etc in the biggest game when playing the former coach who’s plays you’re running.
Just like it wasn’t cheating when the dumb ass Dungkeys didn’t change the way they called plays in the SB and the Seahawks watched tape from the season and figured them out. Difference is, neither of those teams were video taping the other teams sidelines and calls. Can’t expect a Pats fan to understand though.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:14 PM 12-12-2019
You are a joke Pea. More pathetic than Asterix. A Buc/Patriot fan :-) :-) :-)
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 12:16 PM 12-12-2019
BEP: "WAS IT OVER WHEN THE GERMANS BOMBED PEARL HARBOR???"
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 12:21 PM 12-12-2019
Spygate was a slap on the wrist punishment
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 12:23 PM 12-12-2019
Who left the door to DC open?
[Reply]
Page 47 of 71
« First < 374344454647 4849505157 > Last »