ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Maybe Patrick suffered a brachial strike
Mr. Wizard 09:46 PM 01-21-2021
I believe Patrick suffered a brachial strike. I have witnessed this at a taekwandoe tournament in OKC and the hit to the neck was not that hard but the dude went down as if he had been knocked out. When he got back up it looked like he was drunk. If you watch the hit to Patricks neck and lower head it was open handed so it is possible the hand or forearm hit the sweet spot or caused bottom of his helmet to hit the sweet spot on the side of his neck under the ear. This explains why he was determined not to have a concussion.

Watch the video below and the tackle and notice how similar the strike area is. Also how similar Patrick acted but was fine after a little bit.

https://youtu.be/rNZ4suA4PEg

Now watch this

https://youtu.be/6mrsM9y8OTA

P.S. if you don’t believe me have someone try it on you. PLEASE !!! Or I would be happy to if you will pay for my gas to your house.

P.S.S. If you doubt my hypothesis then let’s hear how you think he got momentarily knocked out without having a concussion. I am sure it will give you the opportunity to show your true IQ as a few of you already have in this post. Come on give us a medically based hypothesis genius.

“It's difficult to see where exactly Mahomes was injured, but the Chiefs would rule Mahomes out. Initial reports indicated he suffered a concussion, but CBS has since written that it was a tweaked nerve in his neck that caused him to exit.”
[Reply]
Straight, No Chaser 11:44 PM 01-21-2021
If you look closely at the replay again the Browns LB has mastered the Vulcan nerve pinch, a technique used mainly by Vulcans to render unconsciousness by pinching a pressure point at the base of the victim's neck .

[Reply]
joethomas 11:44 PM 01-21-2021
He got a concussion man, they said it before the game was even over!
[Reply]
carcosa 11:47 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by joethomas:
He got a concussion man, they said it before the game was even over!
I think he was only in the protocol but that tends to get misreported as a diagnosis
[Reply]
joethomas 11:51 PM 01-21-2021
WTF would they put him in the concussion protocol if he didn't have a concussion
[Reply]
carcosa 11:56 PM 01-21-2021
WTF would they put him in the concussion protocol if he didn't have a concussion
the point of the protocol is to determine the likelihood that the player has a concussion before letting him back into the game
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 11:58 PM 01-21-2021
It's difficult to see where exactly Mahomes was injured, but the Chiefs would rule Mahomes out. Initial reports indicated he suffered a concussion, but CBS has since written that it was a tweaked nerve in his neck that caused him to exit.
[Reply]
stevieray 11:59 PM 01-21-2021
Because they don't have a I'mgoingtostrangleyouduringthetackle protocol.

Seriously though, when you have wobbly legs, the NFL isn't letting you back into the game and you're going to get checked out.
[Reply]
joethomas 12:00 AM 01-22-2021
WTF would they let a player with a concussion back into the game!
[Reply]
carcosa 12:03 AM 01-22-2021
WTF would they let a player with a concussion back into the game!
I feel like we're talking past each other now
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:09 AM 01-22-2021
If you're a real football fan, you already know that the only way to know for sure is a long series of tests called "protocols"... google it and learn something
[Reply]
Nickhead 12:17 AM 01-22-2021
my first thought when noticing he didn't hit his head so to speak was when we were kids, we would play the pass out game. he wasn't wobbly due to a concussion, them treating like it was was merely a precaution. :-)
[Reply]
bobhill 02:10 AM 01-22-2021
Why didn't they fine that guy for giving Pat a running bulldog?
[Reply]
scho63 03:09 AM 01-22-2021
Bambi's mother dies and there is no such thing as Santa Claus.
[Reply]
alanm 03:18 AM 01-22-2021
Originally Posted by cabletech94:
Snape kills dumbledore.
Damn you! Damn You to hell!!! Why do you and Why Not gotta be a couple of assholes?? :-):-):-)

:-)
[Reply]
Skyy God 04:11 AM 01-22-2021
Finale is Einhorn. Einhorn is Finkle.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up