Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Source: Mahomes "definitely playing Sunday"
Stargazer 08:59 AM 01-21-2021
For what it's worth: https://gasnsports.com/patrick-mahom...ing-to-source/
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:29 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Skooby:
It's a distraction from the truth, can't fool them unless you do. I think Henne starts & Lamar is suited up for play on some passing downs that involve a quick release, then a few draw plays with running. I don't think PM is featured, it's not prudent.
Do YOU have a concussion?

JFC you think Lamar Jackson is on the Chiefs apparently.

Time to stop posting, dumbshit.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:30 PM 01-21-2021
It's a distraction from the truth, can't fool them unless you do. I think Henne starts & Lamar is suited up for play on some passing downs that involve a quick release, then a few draw plays with running. I don't think PM is featured, it's not prudent.
The Buffalo education system apparently really fucking sucks. How many more of you stupid fucks are going to stumble your way over here?
[Reply]
Mecca 07:32 PM 01-21-2021
Lol.WTF is this shit?
[Reply]
Bearcat 07:33 PM 01-21-2021
I think Henne starts & Lamar is suited up
Going through all of these concussion protocol questions has gotten tedious this week, so it's great when they're cut and dry like this.

Please report to the quiet room immediately.
[Reply]
carcosa 07:38 PM 01-21-2021
It won't matter who you field, Bills will hang 47 on you guys. PH will be a spectator in his own home, watching it all slip away.
Go drown in a septic tank bitch
[Reply]
Skyy God 07:41 PM 01-21-2021
It won't matter who you field, Bills will hang 47 on you guys. PH will be a spectator in his own home, watching it all slip away.
PH?

One too many table header dives, eh??
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:44 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Cave Johnson:
PH?

One too many table header dives, eh??
no shit... a little too much time in the Mystery Machine before taking a header of it's roof...
[Reply]
stevieray 07:47 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
yes. what do we know about the toe
....it's almost like Bigfoot or Loch Ness at this point.
[Reply]
FlaChief58 07:50 PM 01-21-2021
I highly doubt he plays, he's a distraction for Henne who's going to get throttled. Ask Lamar Jackson, same thing waiting for Mahomes if he shows up.
I'm beginning to think that everyone from New York is retarded
[Reply]
dlphg9 08:01 PM 01-21-2021
This thing is a prime example of why you don't finger an ass hole while you're at a football game. Eventually the shit falls out and makes its way to CP and thinks it can talk shit because it is literal shit.
[Reply]
R Clark 08:02 PM 01-21-2021
What would you expect from a fan base that gets there jolly’s off by jumping on folding tables? What a bunch of dip shits
[Reply]
Oxford 08:03 PM 01-21-2021
I highly doubt he plays, he's a distraction for Henne who's going to get throttled.
PH is suiting up, sounds like an Andy Reid gadget play, 2 QB's..... who is getting the ball..... who should we rush.... which one causes us to get a Roughing the passer penalty..... too much confusion..... oh wait they snapped the ball???
[Reply]
Mahomes4MVP 08:18 PM 01-21-2021
I'm confused. Who is our quarterback? Is it Lamar? Who has the initials PH? Patrick Homes? Patrick Henne? What the actual fuck is going on?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 08:20 PM 01-21-2021
Peyton Hillis?
[Reply]
Tonka83 08:22 PM 01-21-2021
PH is very balanced QB and will probably win the MVP.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 5
< 1234 5 >
Up