For what it's worth: https://gasnsports.com/patrick-mahom...ing-to-source/
[Reply]
New World Order 11:27 AM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Prison Bitch:
Holy Moses, coming from you! :-)
:-)
[Reply]
BWillie 11:50 AM 01-21-2021
Why wouldn't he play? Unless he gets an actual concussion between now and the game he will play. He didn't get a concussion in the first place.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:15 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Stargazer:
For what it's worth: https://gasnsports.com/patrick-mahom...ing-to-source/
No name attached to that story. An online sports network. It may be true. But, if you don’t put a name on it, it could just be shit thrown at a wall.
[Reply]
JimNasium 04:59 PM 01-21-2021
This girl lived close to you?
[Reply]
oldman 05:06 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Patrick got pissed at it for screwing up his game so he cut it off.
And immediately grew a bigger, stronger one. So there!! :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 07:08 PM 01-21-2021
Sounds like a Marty "exclusive " to me
[Reply]
Skooby 07:10 PM 01-21-2021
I highly doubt he plays, he's a distraction for Henne who's going to get throttled. Ask Lamar Jackson, same thing waiting for Mahomes if he shows up.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 07:19 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Skooby:
I highly doubt he plays, he's a distraction for Henne who's going to get throttled. Ask Lamar Jackson, same thing waiting for Mahomes if he shows up.
such wisdom...Where was Bill Cody from?
[Reply]
Mecca 07:21 PM 01-21-2021
Yea he's taking all the practice reps for no reason.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 07:23 PM 01-21-2021
My lord, where do these things keep coming from?
[Reply]
Skooby 07:24 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief:
such wisdom...Where was Bill Cody from?
Regardless of that, watch this Lamar Video. Coach said QB's that run need to be tackled by 2 people, watch what they did there. Google it, then you'll see what awaits PM if he shows. Think he'll just get up and shake it off after this there issue ?? Fools put their best player career on the line for one game, they need to tread super careful.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 07:25 PM 01-21-2021
Buffalo’s defense was lit up by 50 year old Phyllis/Colts in their Wildcard playoff game.

The fact they shut down a glorified RB at QB last week won’t help them on Sunday vs Mahomes.

That’s probably why you are praying for Henne.
[Reply]
Skooby 07:26 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Yea he's taking all the practice reps for no reason.
It's a distraction from the truth, can't fool them unless you do. I think Henne starts & Lamar is suited up for play on some passing downs that involve a quick release, then a few draw plays with running. I don't think PM is featured, it's not prudent.
[Reply]
Skooby 07:27 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
Buffalo’s defense was lit up by 50 year old Phyllis/Colts in their Wildcard playoff game.

The fact they shut down a glorified RB at QB last week won’t help them on Sunday vs Mahomes.

That’s probably why you are praying for Henne.
It won't matter who you field, Bills will hang 47 on you guys. PH will be a spectator in his own home, watching it all slip away.
[Reply]
SupDock 07:29 PM 01-21-2021
It's a distraction from the truth, can't fool them unless you do. I think Henne starts & Lamar is suited up for play on some passing downs that involve a quick release, then a few draw plays with running. I don't think PM is featured, it's not prudent.
Henne starts and Lamar is suited up for play.

Truly an ambassador for your fandom.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up