ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Nzoner's Game Room>Eagles Hire Nick Sirianni
Titty Meat 01:09 PM 01-21-2021
Eagles are hiring Colts' OC Nick Sirianni as their head coach, sources tell ESPN. Sirianni spent three seasons as a Chiefs' assistant coach, five seasons with the Chargers, and the past three with the Colts. Now the 39-year-old Sirianni becomes the lead man in Philadelphia.
[Reply]
TheMartyr 03:57 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Lmao, sure you can blame the WR coach for the lack of production from our WRs in 2012, but it's a terrible take. I'd say more of the blame should be placed on Romeo Crennel, Matt ****ing Cassell, and Brady Quinn. I'd put Nick way down on the blame list.
I suppose. With two first round picks in Bowe and Baldwin you would think he would have gotten some better production out of them.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 04:08 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by TheMartyr:
I suppose. With two first round picks in Bowe and Baldwin you would think he would have gotten some better production out of them.
Did you watch the 2012 Chiefs?
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:12 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
You mean mentor Jalen Hurts and trade Wentz to Denver for 2+ first rounds, right?
Nope. If they wanted to go with Hurts they would have kept Pederson.

This is all about trying to save Wentz. They're going to die on that hill.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 04:28 PM 01-21-2021
They're really betting the house that he learned a ton under reich. It ain't playcalling because he doesn't have the experience. But for a guy with this OC inexperience.... His mentors have been Todd haley, Romeo, Mike mccoy. Not exactly guys who taught him how to run a locker room.

But who knows. Chris Ballard and reich thought highly enough of him to bring him in.
[Reply]
jallmon 04:40 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by BossChief:
You mean mentor Jalen Hurts and trade Wentz to Denver for 2+ first rounds, right?
:-) Now that would be sweet!
[Reply]
scho63 04:45 PM 01-21-2021
He's got an advantage of playing in football's worst division for the next few years.

Not sure Wentz can be repaired. He looks like damaged goods. Almost an Andy Dalton wannabe at this point.

They have really come off the rails in Philly.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:32 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Which part was short-sighted? Daboll was, and likely is still, a dildo.
Name the last quality control coach who got directly elevated to a coordinator position.

I don't think it's ever happened.

That's irrespective of Old Man Muir falling asleep during a game or the Chiefs royally sucking with Daboll the Dildo
[Reply]
BigRock 05:37 PM 01-21-2021
The Todd Haley tree is born.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:12 PM 01-21-2021
Who?
[Reply]
J Diddy 09:05 PM 01-21-2021
Is there any more head coaching jobs open?
[Reply]
Megatron96 09:17 PM 01-21-2021
Originally Posted by J Diddy:
Is there any more head coaching jobs open?
HOU.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up