ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Media Center>Indiana Jones game in development from the Wolfenstein people
Hammock Parties 10:46 AM 01-12-2021
YES YES YES

A new Indiana Jones game with an original story is in development from our studio, @MachineGames, and will be executive produced by Todd Howard, in collaboration with @LucasfilmGames. It'll be some time before we have more to reveal, but we’re very excited to share today’s news!

— Bethesda (@bethesda) January 12, 2021

[Reply]
TinyEvel 12:52 AM 01-19-2024
Originally Posted by Bill Brasky:
My wife is playing Uncharted 4 right now on PS5 and she loves it. Unfortunately, she's maybe the worst at video games I've ever seen. The only reason she can play it is because of the auto lock aiming.
Reminds me of the commercial I wrote for Uncharted 2.

"I'm gonna file this under not an issue"

[Reply]
Bowser 02:05 PM 01-20-2024

[Reply]
007 10:08 AM 01-21-2024
Totally IN for this. Absolutely loved Uncharted and the new Tomb Raiders. If it is closer to those I know I'll love it.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 10:53 AM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by 007:
Totally IN for this. Absolutely loved Uncharted and the new Tomb Raiders. If it is closer to those I know I'll love it.
Since it's not third person, I don't think they're going for that kind of game.
[Reply]
007 10:55 AM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Since it's not third person, I don't think they're going for that kind of game.

I know but if the presentation is similar I'll love it. Those were the only third person games I ever liked. I'm first person shooter at heart.
[Reply]
UteChief 12:35 PM 01-21-2024
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Reminds me of the commercial I wrote for Uncharted 2.

"I'm gonna file this under not an issue"
Please tell me you’re still in marketing. Most commercials are trash. That one was enjoyable!
[Reply]
TinyEvel 03:37 PM 01-23-2024
That was back in 2010 and the most fun I've ever had in my career.

Still in marketing but these days it's mostly digital websites and annoying shit that finds its way into your social feeds. I try my best but the stuffy people have taken over.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up