ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Media Center>American Horror Story
Okie_Apparition 09:18 PM 10-05-2011
On FX. The pilot was on tonight & I think I'll be watching. Not because I think it's good. I want to know what happens next
[Reply]
sd4chiefs 02:42 PM 10-31-2013
It was like the extra's from Walking Dead made a wrong turn somewhere and ended up on the set. :-)
[Reply]
hometeam 04:42 PM 10-31-2013
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
Murphy is breaking my heart. How can he deny us by keeping Alexandra Breckenridge (young Moira) out of season 2 then bringing her back for only a few seconds then take her away again?
I KNEW I had seen her before!
[Reply]
notorious 02:28 PM 11-06-2013
Precious beat her meat flaps to get the bullhead monster horny using her voodoo. If bullhead guy is horny he will want to kill pussy instead of fat voodoo bitches.

This season is going down the toilet fast. The redhead maid/mistress is hot, but they killed her already.

Sigh.
[Reply]
notorious 10:21 PM 11-06-2013

[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:55 PM 11-07-2013
This show is full retard.
[Reply]
hometeam 11:53 PM 11-07-2013
just watched it on DVR, I still wonder wtf sometimes, but the main storyline is strong. Also, what the FUCK is up with all the crazy camera angles, was this shit ode to sam raimi this week? wtf!
[Reply]
frankotank 02:03 PM 11-08-2013
that fat black girl is just......I mean.....damn.....I'm going all Omaha here......she is just plain frigging DISGUSTING! like barfing all over the crapper disgusting. dayamn!
[Reply]
notorious 04:40 PM 11-08-2013
Originally Posted by PGM:
This show is full retard.
Careful, she's a witch.

And yes, this show is a train wreck.
[Reply]
Gonzo 05:07 PM 11-09-2013
Originally Posted by notorious:
Careful, she's a witch.

:-)
wrong but :-)
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 08:47 PM 11-09-2013
Careful, she's a witch.

Oh boy :-)
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 04:20 PM 11-10-2013
FX Renews American Horror Story for a Fourth Season

FX has ordered a fourth 13-episode installment of "American Horror Story," John Landgraf, CEO, FX Networks and FX Productions, announced today. The Golden Globe Award winning miniseries franchise hails from Ryan Murphy, Brad Falchuk and Twentieth Century Fox Television.

“Put simply, Ryan Murphy is a master television producer,” said Landgraf. “Time and time again he reinvents the form. What he, co-creator Brad Falchuk and their producers Dante Di Loreto, Tim Minear, Jennifer Salt, James Wong, Brad Buecker, Jessica Sharzer, Douglas Petrie, Alfonso Gomez-Rejon, Alexis Martin Woodall and the entire production team and cast responsible for the American Horror Story franchise have done is nothing short of extraordinary. Every year, they create a riveting and brilliant new miniseries. 'AHS: Coven' is the best yet, and I have no doubt that the next installment will be even better.”

Since its inception, the "American Horror Story" miniseries franchise has combined for a total of 34 Emmy Award nominations. "AHS: Murder House" tied for the most nominations of any program in 2011 with 17, and "AHS: Asylum" received the most nominations of any program in 2012, also with 17.

"American Horror Story: Coven" tells the secret history of witches and witchcraft in America. Over 300 years have passed since the turbulent days of the Salem witch trials and those who managed to escape are now facing extinction. Mysterious attacks have been escalating against their kind and young girls are being sent away to a special school in New Orleans to learn how to protect themselves. Wrapped up in the turmoil is new arrival, Zoe (Taissa Farmiga), who is harboring a terrifying secret of her own. Alarmed by the recent aggression, Fiona (Jessica Lange), the long-absent Supreme, sweeps back into town, determined to protect the Coven and hell-bent on decimating anyone who gets in her way.

Nine all-new episodes remain in "American Horror Story: Coven," airing Wednesdays at 10:00 PM ET/PT with the finale scheduled to air on January 29. In the fifth episode, “Burn, Witch. Burn!” - (Airing tonight at 10:00 PM ET/PT) – Besieged by Marie Laveau’s (Angela Bassett) army, Zoe (Taissa Farmiga) unleashes a new power. Fiona (Jessica Lange) and Myrtle (Frances Conroy) clash over control of the Coven. Madame LaLaurie (Kathy Bates) is confronted by old ghosts. The episode is written by Jessica Sharzer and directed by Jeremy Podeswa.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 04:53 PM 11-11-2013
I'm really surprised there is as much backlash as there has been to this season.

I've really enjoyed it. Bassett and Bates have been awesome, Jessica Lange is Jessica Lange. And Violet was probably my favorite character from the first season so obviously I'm a fan of her in this season.

Oh sure, there's some weird shit, but it's a horror show - what do you expect? My only problem is that there needs to be more Lilly Rabe (though I'm glad they've gotten a little away from Evan Peters character; that arc was stunted as hell).
[Reply]
KCUnited 06:36 PM 11-11-2013
I'd likely still plow Lange if she was wearing a crotchless bodysuit or something.
[Reply]
hometeam 08:35 PM 11-11-2013
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm really surprised there is as much backlash as there has been to this season.

I've really enjoyed it. Bassett and Bates have been awesome, Jessica Lange is Jessica Lange. And Violet was probably my favorite character from the first season so obviously I'm a fan of her in this season.

Oh sure, there's some weird shit, but it's a horror show - what do you expect? My only problem is that there needs to be more Lilly Rabe (though I'm glad they've gotten a little away from Evan Peters character; that arc was stunted as hell).
Spoiler!

oh, and I agree with you that this season is quite good. Better than season 2 certainly. Season 1 will be hard to beat though.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 08:51 PM 11-11-2013
The writers have a long history of assuming that TV exists to film and broadcast train wrecks.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 25
« First < 71314151617 18192021 > Last »
Up