ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 83 of 240
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133183 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach
rabblerouser 09:43 AM 09-18-2015
Andy Reid got depantsed in the Super Bowl by Bruce Arians.

Bruce Fucking Arians and Tom Fucking Brady.

Well, you see, Andy Reid is an offensive genius, and how dare we question Andy Reid's genius in not running the ball and not utilizing the screen pass in the face of an epically brutal pass rush, a patchwork offensive line and a QB with a hurt toe?

How dare we question his geniusness?

Oh, and Spags? The "great Brady Killer"? They had his defense figured out by the 2nd quarter and he couldn't adjust it. He was Bob Sutton Jr.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:59 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yes, we're a lot of five-year plans into the 50-year process, and the numbers in the year are different.

:-)
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:59 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
Why do you keep bumping a thread that makes you look like a total buffoon? Give yourself a break.
3 years and 1200 posts later say 'shut the fuck up, Brenda..."
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:00 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
What? He didn't take his foot off the gas.

We were in 5 wide practically the whole game.

For ****'s sake he went for a 99-yard TD pass.

One one of the possessions where Reid "failed" he drew up a bomb to Tyreek, who was open, and Morse got his shit pushed in a half second too early.

God forbid the other team win a quarter.

Some of you have very unrealistic expectations given our talent level on defense vs a HOF QB.

We're 2-0 in two road games with a QB who had never started a real game before.

Andy Reid is a ****ing genius and a top 5 NFL coach.
Chiefs Fan can be so ****ing stupid. Reid is one of the best in the game and other teams' fans would love to have a coach this good. Enjoy it.
[Reply]
Beef Supreme 10:02 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Yes, we're a lot of five-year plans into the 50-year process, and the numbers in the year are different.

Our young qb just dissected a team and threw six touchdowns. Yeah the defense is bad. But enjoy the huge win here.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 10:06 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Beef Supreme:
Our young qb just dissected a team and threw six touchdowns. Yeah the defense is bad. But enjoy the huge win here.
I am, but that doesn't mean we should ignore the team's problem spots.

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:30 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
3 years and 1200 posts later say 'shut the **** up, Brenda..."
Bumping an inane thread that's confrontational doesn't make you look any less stupid, Gomer. Heard 2 HOF player's refer to AR as a "genius" just today. His record speaks for itself. If your goal is post volume while looking stupid...congrats, you succeeded.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 10:31 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla:
Reid is one of the best in the game and other teams' fans would love to have a coach this good.
This.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:45 PM 09-16-2018
Bumping an inane thread that's confrontational doesn't make you look any less stupid, Gomer. Heard 2 HOF player's refer to AR as a "genius" just today. His record speaks for itself. If your goal is post volume while looking stupid...congrats, you succeeded.
Um, the only thing 'genius' about that him is that he finally traded Smith and inserted Mahomes into the lineup.

Other than that, he's been good, he's been bad and been in between.

I'll call him a GENIUS when we win a Super Bowl.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 10:46 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
This is the problem, though. The last 2 games have been vintage Andy Reid - we came THIS close to losing games where we were throttling the opponent. And the pattern is the exact. same. damn. thing.

- Defense decent early. Chiefs score 2 quick TDs
- Defense can't get off the field (fall into Prevent defense). Offense goes into a shell & has totally ineffective 2nd quarter. Other team catches up
- Chiefs offense & defense dominate into a commanding lead
- Chiefs find a way to squander the lead. Offense goes into "protect the lead" mode, defense falls back to prevent again

And every step of the way is vintage Reid. The good news is we keep winning. The bad news is we keep winning. How many times do we have to see this brutal pattern? If Andy Reid continues to stubbornly refuse to put away games, we're going to piss away a really important game. Mahomes can win in shootouts but why the **** even force pressure drives when we don't need to? Maddening.
THIS.
[Reply]
FAX 10:47 PM 09-16-2018
Mr. rabblerouser.

I am disappoint.

FAX
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:01 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
Um, the only thing 'genius' about that him is that he finally traded Smith and inserted Mahomes into the lineup.

Other than that, he's been good, he's been bad and been in between.

I'll call him a GENIUS when we win a Super Bowl.
Far cry from: "If I was Clark Hunt, ... Reid's ass is in my office 1st thing this morning and I might fire him." "How is this guy a head coach??" :-)

[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:17 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Mr. rabblerouser.

I am disappoint.

FAX
Awwww, no!

I don't want to disappointed you.

How's this :

Mahomes has brought new energy, things are different, it's a different era now...

My true disdain of Andy Reid stems from ReidSmith era failure.

The breath of fresh air that is PMII has washed mucho stinko out of Coach Reid...and Clay says he can take us to the Super Bowl.

So I will agree to not to ride Reid''s case as long as FAX will still do the Official Game Day threads and be FAXlike.

Deal?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:18 PM 09-16-2018
Far cry from: "If I was Clark Hunt, ... Reid's ass is in my office 1st thing this morning and I might fire him." "How is this guy a head coach??" :-)

Right.

Mahomes has changed the game, already...and this is just week 2.
[Reply]
FAX 11:36 PM 09-16-2018
Here's the thing, Mr. rabblerouser.

When Wally showed up, the Chiefs were the hottest mess in aisle 4, right? They needed to be stabilized. AS11 provided that. They were always looking for a franchise QB to develop, but they never found the right kid when the draft made it possible.

Wally just did you the greatest favor any NFL coach can ever do. He was patient. He righted the ship. He sat your guy for a full year so he could learn properly. He even made sure that AS11 would train him up, too. Then he unleashed your QB on the league all set and ready to go.

Wally did that. Not the man in the moon or Mr. BlackOp's poor mom ... Wally.

A lot of Chiefs fans have bought into a ton of the Philly bitching like it was "gospel". But the truth is Philly fans bitch about everything. Every day. Without ceasing. There's no end to it.

So a lot of what Chiefs fans think about Wally is seen through that "Philly Bitch Lens". Most of it is either untrue on its face or highly exaggerated. I mean, Wally turned that franchise into a consistent, big-time winner in a tough damn division and they still wanted his head ... what does that tell you?

All I suggest is that you temper your enthusiasm with a little perspective.

FAX
[Reply]
rabblerouser 11:46 PM 09-16-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Here's the thing, Mr. rabblerouser.

When Wally showed up, the Chiefs were the hottest mess in aisle 4, right? They needed to be stabilized. AS11 provided that. They were always looking for a franchise QB to develop, but they never found the right kid when the draft made it possible.

Wally just did you the greatest favor any NFL coach can ever do. He was patient. He righted the ship. He sat your guy for a full year so he could learn properly. He even made sure that AS11 would train him up, too. Then he unleashed your QB on the league all set and ready to go.

Wally did that. Not the man in the moon or Mr. BlackOp's poor mom ... Wally.

A lot of Chiefs fans have bought into a ton of the Philly bitching like it was "gospel". But the truth is Philly fans bitch about everything. Every day. Without ceasing. There's no end to it.

So a lot of what Chiefs fans think about Wally is seen through that "Philly Bitch Lens". Most of it is either untrue on its face or highly exaggerated. I mean, Wally turned that franchise into a consistent, big-time winner in a tough damn division and they still wanted his head ... what does that tell you?

All I suggest is that you temper your enthusiasm with a little perspective.

FAX
Post is logical.
[Reply]
Page 83 of 240
« First < 33737980818283 8485868793133183 > Last »
Up