ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 52 of 162
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>So it’s really just the Steelers [or Bills] right?
RunKC 09:41 PM 09-28-2020
I mean goddamn this conference seems wrapped up doesn’t it? Not trying to jinx us but it really seems like injuries are our biggest opponent at this point.

The Ravens are fucking frauds. They’re a warm up for us. We literally made these guys look like the JV squad the last 2 meetings.

And sure the Bills and Titans may make us work for the win, but in all honesty we have to play pretty goddamn shitty to lose to those guys.

In order to have any shot at beating us you need 3 things:

1. Elite pass rush
2. Top 10 QB capable of making critical plays
3. Overall talented roster

Steelers are the only team in the AFC that has those 3 things, and even them it’s not like they’re some serious threat like the Patriots a couple years back, but they seem like the best of the rest.

I think at this point it would be disappointing for this team to not get to the SB 3 straight times.

We’re just that good, and we keep drafting well and get better and better.
[Reply]
Megatron96 12:01 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Has Pittsburgh had one single “convincing” win yet? I’m actually asking because I’m too lazy to check
NYG, DEN, CLE, HOU, TEN, PHI, BAL, DAL, CIN.

The only one you could remotely say was convincing might be BAL, since they had to come back in that one, but then BAL gets beaten by NE, so maybe not. The one that really is a head scratcher was of course the DAL game. How they allowed themselves to nearly lose to DAL led by a 4th string QB is beyond my comprehension.

But the short answer is "no."
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 05:01 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Steelers 16-0? Rich Eisen thinks so...

I don't think it will happen, but no way that, even if it does, they can win the Super Bowl.....

First off, they're not beating the Chiefs, no way, no how, but secondly no way do they go into the playoffs with that kind of pressure and get through to 19-0....
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:37 PM 11-19-2020
Roethlisberger was "sore" after the very first game of the season.

It will be interesting to see if he holds up another 7 weeks.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:39 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Yea and they had a very early bye. He injured his knee two weeks ago, and appeared to have an issue with his hand last week.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 06:47 PM 11-19-2020
I think they drop at least one to either the Bills, Colts, or Ravens.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:47 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by PattyFlakes:
I think they drop at least one to either the Bills, Colts, or Ravens.
We need them to drop more than one. :-)
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 06:50 PM 11-19-2020
We need them to drop more than one. :-)
Oh I know, I expect them to lose 2 out of the three of those. Hopefully the Ravens actually show up on Thanksgiving night and beat them. The Steelers just don't look like a 16-0, 15-1 type of team to me.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:52 PM 11-19-2020
Oh I know, I expect them to lose 2 out of the three of those. Hopefully the Ravens actually show up on Thanksgiving night and beat them.
What would really be great is if one of the Jags, Browns, or Bengals could win a game. The Steelers have played down to their competition a few times this year, so it’s certainly possible they do one more time and it finally leads to an upset.

The Jags in particular have had the Steelers number recently, and they played probably their best game of the season last week against the Packers.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 06:54 PM 11-19-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
What would really be great is if on of the Jags, Browns, or Bengals could win a game. The Steelers have played down to their competition a few times this year, so it’s certainly possible they do one more time and it finally leads to an upset.
I could see that happening, Tomlin's Steelers have done it before, I remember them dropping a game to an awful Raiders team in '18 that ended up costing them a playoff spot.
[Reply]
htismaqe 06:55 PM 11-19-2020
What would really be great is if one of the Jags, Browns, or Bengals could win a game. The Steelers have played down to their competition a few times this year, so it’s certainly possible they do one more time and it finally leads to an upset.

The Jags in particular have had the Steelers number recently, and they played probably their best game of the season last week against the Packers.
The Jags actually look like a team on the rise and somebody that could definitely be a threat to beat the Steelers.
[Reply]
PattyFlakes 06:58 PM 11-19-2020
The Jags actually look like a team on the rise and somebody that could definitely be a threat to beat the Steelers.
The Browns have the talent to pull off the upset, but they've been so bad against the Steelers and Ravens so it's hard to imagine them pulling it off. So the Jags could end up being our best hope at one of those teams pulling off the upset.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:03 PM 11-19-2020
The Browns have the talent to pull off the upset, but they've been so bad against the Steelers and Ravens so it's hard to imagine them pulling it off. So the Jags could end up being our best hope at one of those teams pulling off the upset.
CLE on paper should be a good match against PIT. Unfortunately, and I hate to say this because I was a big Mayfield fan when he was in college, but Baker is a below-average QB when faced with a good pass-rush. He consistently plays above average when he doesn't have to deal with a good rush, but in every game that he's had guys coming after him he's been disappointing. At least that I can recall.

If he weren't so abysmal against that PIT front, I'd say that on paper CLE should be a solid competitor for PIT.
[Reply]
mililo4cpa 07:14 PM 11-19-2020

this Steelers team has 1995 Chiefs written all over it....
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:32 PM 11-19-2020

Brees is practically on life support.

The next month should tell us a lot about if Rodgers, Ben and Brady can hold up into January.
[Reply]
Dante84 01:53 PM 11-23-2020
Fucking Ravens just had their RB's test positive for COVID.

Goddamnit. We need the fucking Steelers to lose!
[Reply]
Page 52 of 162
« First < 2424849505152 5354555662102152 > Last »
Up