ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 106 of 315
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Sandbox Simulations is open for business! Sign up now!
Rain Man 04:29 PM 02-24-2019
Not available in stores! Buy now! Special price of only $1 for a limited time only. We're up and running!

Go to www.sandboxsimulations.com to sign up. (You can learn more about the game as well.)

For the time being, we set the price to $1, and we can't limit it to just the game testers, so if you're interested, you'll also get the $1 price. Just sign up.

This is a fresh reset, so everyone will have new teams and we'll do a new draft.

Also, please give us any feedback about what you like or don't like, and how we can improve navigation. We've updated all of the systems, so there's a chance that errors are lurking somewhere, but we think we're good to go now. Let us know if something bad happens to you.
[Reply]
Rain Man 02:41 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
The Cardinals social media account has been sent on vacation as they haven't added anyone 'promising' in while now.

It's hard to put out a press release noting "The Cardinals have added X because SOMEBODY has to take the snaps..."
At some point recently, it occurred to me that Aqib Talib was injured or arrested or pinned down by police gunfire for half the season, so getting a dime back suddenly became important.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 02:43 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
At some point recently, it occurred to me that Aqib Talib was injured or arrested or pinned down by police gunfire for half the season, so getting a dime back suddenly became important.
I'm pinning my Dime hopes on Artie Burns and Akhello Witherspoon. Seems wise.

And I thought Ward was a nice get. If I were more convinced in the Chiefs front office, I'd have grabbed him already. Sadly, I worry they're gonna do something stupid like reach for a mediocre CB prospect in the 1st round and in so doing end up pot-committed to playing him over Ward. Hope I'm wrong and you got a steal because I really like the kid.
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:20 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I'm pinning my Dime hopes on Artie Burns and Akhello Witherspoon. Seems wise.

And I thought Ward was a nice get. If I were more convinced in the Chiefs front office, I'd have grabbed him already. Sadly, I worry they're gonna do something stupid like reach for a mediocre CB prospect in the 1st round and in so doing end up pot-committed to playing him over Ward. Hope I'm wrong and you got a steal because I really like the kid.
I noticed the skills available in the FS market were significantly higher than the skills available in the CB market, so my dime back will likely be a third safety rather than a fourth corner. We'll see how it goes.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:38 PM 03-10-2019
You people who sat here all weekend with your timers running down the whole time should be ashamed.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:48 PM 03-10-2019
I got some great late round picks.

Too bad my early picks were so shitty, these late rounders will be starting.
[Reply]
MagicHef 03:59 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
You people who sat here all weekend with your timers running down the whole time should be ashamed.
I'm not ashamed at all that my timer which started sometime around 5 am on Saturday ran all the way down.
[Reply]
MagicHef 04:01 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I got some great late round picks.

Too bad my early picks were so shitty, these late rounders will be starting.
This is a 25 round draft, and you have 24 starters including P and K. Realistically all but one of your picks should be starters unless you got Dee Ford to start out or something.
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:46 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
I made my first pick while in Church this morning. My second pick I was napping and woke up with 5 min to go and got in just in time!

This weekend was super slow here
[Reply]
Michelangelo 05:51 PM 03-10-2019
Dee Ford led the league in QB pressures, led the league in forced fumbles, and was top 10 in sacks.

So what in the world was the sandbox algorithm calculating for edge defenders?

Now I’m worried my #1 pick Khalil Mack is just barely better than “roster chaff”
[Reply]
wheeler08 05:53 PM 03-10-2019
You guys need to quit bitching about Dee Ford. It was a mistake when CD done the programming. He wasn’t meant to be on a roster
[Reply]
TambaBerry 05:54 PM 03-10-2019
I'm just saying it could have been fixed before we started drafting. They're supposed to be lower tier players
[Reply]
MagicHef 06:04 PM 03-10-2019
:-)
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 06:07 PM 03-10-2019
If anyone wants 519 I’ll trade it for an extra pick.
[Reply]
wheeler08 06:10 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
I'm just saying it could have been fixed before we started drafting. They're supposed to be lower tier players
Maybe he didn’t see it until after? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
[Reply]
lewdog 06:18 PM 03-10-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
Just shut the fuck up about it already.
[Reply]
Page 106 of 315
« First < 65696102103104105106 107108109110116156206 > Last »
Up