ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Is there a good attorny in NE?
Holladay 10:51 AM 09-26-2020
This post got to political
[Reply]
eDave 06:16 PM 09-26-2020
It helps to start diversion now.
[Reply]
Scorp 06:17 PM 09-26-2020
Have you ever been in trouble before? If not a Diversion could be obtained.
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:19 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by arrwheader:
All you assholes with your virtuous scolding this dude give it a rest. Dudes already been through the arrest and jail time. He's gonna have to go through the process and it sucks.

Sorry buddy been there but they have got these things pretty much stream lined. Good start wanting to get an attorney. Just don't ask about it here. Ask around find a local one.

Probably not going to get out of it, I'll be real honest. Hard to beat the charge on these things. However you never know, your attorney will hopefully be able to get you a diversion if it's your first one and as long as you we're not a total dick to the cops.

Lots of people have gone through the same thing man, plenty of people make the same mistake. All you can do is learn from it and move on like everything else. It's a process, eventually it will be behind you. Don't get too down on yourself.

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Eat fuck pie, queer.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:30 PM 09-26-2020
All you assholes with your virtuous scolding this dude give it a rest.
Fucking assholes, so unwilling to share the road with drunks and only looking out for their own and family's safety.
[Reply]
arrwheader 06:30 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Eat fuck pie, queer.
Such a tough guy on here.

[Reply]
eDave 06:33 PM 09-26-2020

OP's been around long enough to know he'd catch a heap of shit posting this here.
[Reply]
arrwheader 06:36 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
Fucking assholes, so unwilling to share the road with drunks and only looking out for their own and family's safety.
Nah never said it was ok, just think it's funny the internet moral police have to come out on here and virtue signal.

Granted his fault for going to CP to vent his DUI story, but fucking hilarious people feel the need to twist the knife. Just don't get that, I guess it makes them feel better about the other fucking shitty things they do in thier lives.

Moral of the story is don't drink and drive. But don't be a fucking douchebag either.
[Reply]
Bearcat 06:47 PM 09-26-2020
Nah never said it was ok, just think it's funny the internet moral police have to come out on here and virtue signal.

Granted his fault for going to CP to vent his DUI story, but fucking hilarious people feel the need to twist the knife. Just don't get that, I guess it makes them feel better about the fucking shitty things they do in thier lives.

This is mostly calling out the bullshit denial, not twisting the knife. If anyone here posted along the lines of "I did a really shitty thing last night", you'd get sympathy... I guarantee it.

Source: all the threads and posts about alcohol/drugs/etc. where people own their mistakes and others show support.

Post that you "got hosed" by blowing a .15 and all the BS.... yeah, the internet at large is going to call you out.

And IMO, "you lose track" isn't exactly something someone says when it's the first time they've had a couple/few/many too many and happened to get caught. If I was forced to draw my own conclusion, I'd say it's not the first time risking other people's lives by driving home at 2+ times the legal limit... and if you aren't hard enough on yourself to stop fucking doing it, I applaud the internet for doing so.
[Reply]
wazu 06:49 PM 09-26-2020
No Uber? Why have you not moved?
[Reply]
Jewish Rabbi 06:54 PM 09-26-2020

Says the guy defending the guy who committed one of the most selfish, senseless acts that anyone can make. He’s lucky he didn’t kill himself, or worse, an innocent bystander. You have no idea how drunk driving has impacted the lives of any poster on this board, but go ahead and keep making assumptions dipshit, and shove a running chainsaw up your asshole while you’re at it.
[Reply]
Mr_Tomahawk 06:55 PM 09-26-2020
Never blow.

Take the suspended license. It doesn’t go on your record.
[Reply]
Eleazar 07:13 PM 09-26-2020
If you’re driving at double the limit then you deserve whatever you get and you shouldn’t be able to weasel out of it, either.
[Reply]
Eureka 07:15 PM 09-26-2020
Many years ago I was with a buddy who got pulled over after we were out drinking. As he was being given a breathalyzer he wasn’t blowing hard enough. I was sitting in the front seat watching all this go down. I witness my buddy start yelling at the top of his lungs IM NOT DRUNK over and over again. In that moment I thought to myself yeah you are.

Silly things we do in our youth. OP how old you?
[Reply]
Buehler445 07:59 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk:
Never blow.

Take the suspended license. It doesn’t go on your record.
In Nebraska a refusal = automatic DUI.

Unless the law changed since my jury duty.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 08:07 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by KC_Connection:
All hiring a lawyer in this situation would accomplish is wasting money.

You are full of shit.
[Reply]
Page 5 of 8
< 12345 678 >
Up