ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Injury Update (Wk 3 @ BAL)
pugsnotdrugs19 10:53 AM 09-24-2020
https://twitter.com/adamteicher/stat...073607680?s=21

Sounds like even though Sammy isn’t practicing today, he might be good by Monday. Okafor still out.
[Reply]
TEX 12:59 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Watkins seems to indicate that he will play Monday here: https://twitter.com/sammywatkins/sta...780839936?s=10
Great! But I'm just not doing the whole "Sammy Watkins Injury Watch" thing again this season. We won the Super Bowl. I have a different attitude. If he plays, great! If not, so be it and next man up.
[Reply]
htismaqe 01:05 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
Great! But I'm just not doing the whole "Sammy Watkins Injury Watch" thing again this season. We won the Super Bowl. I have a different attitude. If he plays, great! If not, so be it and next man up.
:-)
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:24 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by TEX:
I get that, but it’s certainly going to play a pretty big role in the outcome of this game I would think. And the outcome of this game could be the determining factor in who gets a bye and HFA...

I want more Super Bowls now. :-)
[Reply]
Hydrae 01:55 PM 09-25-2020
When Saunders went on IR did we replace his roster spot? Really I am asking because otherwise we need to make room for Pennel before the game. He is on an exemption to practice right now but I don't think he can play in the game otherwise.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 02:12 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Hydrae:
When Saunders went on IR did we replace his roster spot? Really I am asking because otherwise we need to make room for Pennel before the game. He is on an exemption to practice right now but I don't think he can play in the game otherwise.
Yeah they brought Hoyett up from the PS. He will go back down for Pennel.
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 07:10 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I think Watkins plays. Just my gut feel right now.
My gut says that Watkins plays six or seven snaps before leaving the game.

Hey, don't yell at me, just a gut feeling.

:-)
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 09:19 PM 09-25-2020
Starship 14 incoming.
[Reply]
Ron Swanson 09:24 PM 09-25-2020
Did that pos from the Chargers get fined for the cheap shot on Watkins?
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:03 PM 09-26-2020
Sounds like Sammy is progressing well...

Sammy Watkins practiced again today for the Chiefs. As for his availability on Monday night against Ravens, Andy Reid said, "We'll just monitor him as we go and see how he does.''

— Adam Teicher (@adamteicher) September 26, 2020

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 06:51 PM 09-26-2020
https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...-monday-night/

Watkins Questionable For Monday Night

The Chiefs are still holding out hope for having their No. 2 receiver on Monday night at Baltimore. Sammy Watkins is questionable with a concussion and a neck injury. He returned to practice on a limited basis on Friday, and he fully participated in Saturday’s practice.

Also questionable for the Week Three are cornerback Charvarius Ward (hand) and linebacker Dorian O'Daniel (knee, ankle). Defensive end Alex Okafor (hamstring) is out for Monday night.

All other players have received no injury designation, including running back Darrel Williams (ankle), defensive end Frank Clark (illness), and safety Juan Thornill (knee). The Chiefs and Ravens each have started the season 2-0. In 2018 and 2019, the Chiefs beat the Ravens in Kansas City.
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 07:01 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Ron Swanson:
Did that pos from the Chargers get fined for the cheap shot on Watkins?

#Chargers LB Denzel Perryman was not fined for his hit on #Chiefs WR Sammy Watkins, who left last week’s game and is questionable for Monday night (neck/concussion). Andy Reid was upset about the hit. But no flag was thrown, and no fine either.

— Tom Pelissero (@TomPelissero) September 26, 2020

[Reply]
Simply Red 07:20 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan:

Hey Buddy - good to see you - if your new AVY Old Man Logan or McCree in Overwatch?
[Reply]
Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 07:26 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
Hey Buddy - good to see you - if your new AVY Old Man Logan or McCree in Overwatch?
That's from the cover of one of my books - For a Few Gold Pieces More.

I blame the cover and title on one of my reviewers who said the short story she was reviewing was like LOTR if it had been filmed by Sergo Leone.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WV7BMD7...kindle_ext_tmb
[Reply]
Simply Red 07:43 PM 09-26-2020
That's from the cover of one of my books - For a Few Gold Pieces More.

I blame the cover and title on one of my reviewers who said the short story she was reviewing was like LOTR if it had been filmed by Sergo Leone.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B06WV7BMD7...kindle_ext_tmb
I JUST remembered our conversation last time :-) - and that's amazing art!
[Reply]
Buehler445 09:05 PM 09-26-2020

I came her to post this exact load of shit.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 4
< 123 4 >
Up