ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 57
« First < 404647484950 51525354 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
O.city 04:22 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
It did?

Losing the reigning regular season MVP for 3 games and still going 12-4 is about as good as it gets when it comes to BAD luck.

The simple fact is that this team can win many ways. The Ravens can't.

Regardless of the outcome on Monday, the Chiefs have an ace in hand.
It required a shit bird dolphins team to beat New England in New England. The chiefs didn’t even control their own destiny for a bye

Then the 1 seed who went 14-2 lost to the 6 seed at home

Yeah luck
[Reply]
Direckshun 04:25 PM 09-26-2020
Fun stat:

So far this season, the Ravens have 6 sacks.

1 came from Calais Campbell. 0 came from the rest of their DL.

5 of their sacks came from LBs and DBs. They are reliant on blitzes for pressure.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:35 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
It required a shit bird dolphins team to beat New England in New England. The chiefs didn’t even control their own destiny for a bye

Then the 1 seed who went 14-2 lost to the 6 seed at home

Yeah luck
The Ravens losing wasn't luck.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:36 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Direckshun:
Fun stat:

So far this season, the Ravens have 6 sacks.

1 came from Calais Campbell. 0 came from the rest of their DL.

5 of their sacks came from LBs and DBs. They are reliant on blitzes for pressure.
Yeah, their pressure rate and QB hits from the DL is low. They rely on blitz packages for pressure.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 04:42 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yeah, their pressure rate and QB hits from the DL is low. They rely on blitz packages for pressure.

And even then... their pressure rate is still not great.

They blitz more than almost anyone but the pressure rate doesn’t ramp up evenly.
[Reply]
htismaqe 04:48 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
And even then... their pressure rate is still not great.

They blitz more than almost anyone but the pressure rate doesn’t ramp up evenly.
Yep.

I see a game much like last year, honestly. Both teams are coming into this game in roughly the same state as last year.

The Chiefs won't be able to stop the run but they'll bottle up Lamar and play good defense on the back end. The Ravens will have to blitz Pat and they'll end up getting burned.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:38 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by RunKC:
There’s downsides to it too. Baltimore got a week off and they looked like shit and lost.

The Chiefs got a week off and looked like absolute garbage in the first quarter giving up 24 points.

It’s mainly injuries that you look for. Complacency from the bye week has ended many seasons.
Didn’t Harbaugh rest the starters the last game as well? I think they had like 3 weeks without playing.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:12 PM 09-26-2020
Are Schwartz and Fisher not going to play like total ass this game?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:16 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
We were their Super Bowl

They'll be fine, the Chargers have a top 3 defensive line... hell maybe the across the board best
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 07:29 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

pic.twitter.com/Qgt8E3cXiy

— Arrowhead Pride (@ArrowheadPride) September 26, 2020

[Reply]
Chieftain 08:47 PM 09-26-2020
It's amusing seeing the talking heads in the media picking the Ravens to win because they have the better team. The Niners also had the better team in the SB. When will these clowns learn to never underestimate the might and clutchness of Patrick Lavon Mahomes??
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:25 PM 09-26-2020

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 02:30 AM 09-27-2020
I really do hope that Mahomes and Lamar are trading super bowl appearances for the next 10 plus years. I really like Lamar. He’s a great kid and is really humble. He’s actually been passing a lot more this year. He has improved a lot. If Mahomes can’t get to the super bowl each year than I would love for Lamar to
[Reply]
Mahomes_Is_God 03:32 AM 09-27-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I really do hope that Mahomes and Lamar are trading super bowl appearances for the next 10 plus years. I really like Lamar. He’s a great kid and is really humble. He’s actually been passing a lot more this year. He has improved a lot. If Mahomes can’t get to the super bowl each year than I would love for Lamar to
Thumbs downed. This post is treachery.

[Reply]
Hammock Parties 03:41 AM 09-27-2020
Man I hope we win.

I got something badass ready to go.

[Reply]
Page 50 of 57
« First < 404647484950 51525354 > Last »
Up