ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Thom Brennaman calls Kansas City "one of the pillowbiter capitals of the world"
Sassy Squatch 06:46 PM 08-19-2020

Longtime Cincinnati Reds announcer Thom Brennaman was caught on a hot mic saying “one of the pillowbiter capitals of the world.” He is currently announcing the second game of the Reds’ doubleheader against Kansas City. pic.twitter.com/Uwz07eRIKv

— Jeff Passan (@JeffPassan) August 20, 2020

[Reply]
Randallflagg 07:11 PM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Grown men still use that word in 2020?

2 1/2 Years ago the Wife and I were on our way to the Highlands of Scotland. Had to spend a couple of days in Manchester goofing off in Lancashire (my birthplace).

We went to a local pub for dinner and a couple of drinks...I went up to the bar to order a couple of refills and a "gentleman" beside me asked me if I had a "pillowbiter".....I looked down at my crotch and said - "Nope, I think I'd notice if I had one......" :-)

The guy looked astounded and walked off saying "damned Yanks".....

Thought my Wife was going to piss herself, she was laughing so hard..
[Reply]
Pablo 07:14 PM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Almost sounds like the dude has Tourette’s to just randomly say something like that on air.
He's a closet pole smoker, most likely. So disgusted by the homos that he's gonna make a stop by Missy B's bathroom wearing his chapstick necklace.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:18 PM 08-19-2020
He most likely gone

"I am very, very sorry. I beg for your forgiveness." Jim Day will be the play-by-play announcer for the rest of the game. Chris Welsh told Brennaman that he's a good man and to hang in there. #Reds

— Bobby Nightengale (@nightengalejr) August 20, 2020

[Reply]
loochy 07:21 PM 08-19-2020
:-) why the f would he ever say that?
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:26 PM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by loochy:
:-) why the f would he ever say that?
That was my first thought. I don't even cuss at work. Because you just never know who's listening, and getting sacked for some stupid comment is just retarded.
[Reply]
Pablo 07:27 PM 08-19-2020
Ah that explains his shitty comment. He fancies himself a man of faith.
[Reply]
Wisconsin_Chief 07:30 PM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
That was my first thought. I don't even cuss at work. Because you just never know who's listening, and getting sacked for some stupid comment is just retarded.
I mean, was he drunk or something?

This just seems really odd and random. I know I’ve heard announcers coming back from commercials having side conversations but you’d think he’d be more careful.

What a dipshit.
[Reply]
ptlyon 07:30 PM 08-19-2020
I'm not sure why the outage. I mean I call the broncos and their fans fags all the time. :-)
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 07:32 PM 08-19-2020
Yeah, dumbass got himself canned.

I’m not even 100% sure he was actually talking about KC.

But you gotta be smarter than that when you’re a broadcaster.

Dumbass.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:36 PM 08-19-2020
better head to snakebite
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:49 PM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief:
I mean, was he drunk or something?

This just seems really odd and random. I know I’ve heard announcers coming back from commercials having side conversations but you’d think he’d be more careful.

What a dipshit.
Who knows. i think people sometimes get too comfortable at work, especially when they've been working at the same place or for the same company for decades. And then they do or say something dumb because they feel like they're at home.

But they're not.
[Reply]
tk13 07:52 PM 08-19-2020
Him and his dad are legends in Cincy. His dad just retired last year after like 40 or 50 years calling Reds games. Now there aren't going to be any Brennaman's on air.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:52 PM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
You got that right, pillowbiter
Lol. I didn’t mean pillowbiter. I mean the actual word he used.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:53 PM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
2 1/2 Years ago the Wife and I were on our way to the Highlands of Scotland. Had to spend a couple of days in Manchester goofing off in Lancashire (my birthplace).

We went to a local pub for dinner and a couple of drinks...I went up to the bar to order a couple of refills and a "gentleman" beside me asked me if I had a "pillowbiter".....I looked down at my crotch and said - "Nope, I think I'd notice if I had one......" :-)

The guy looked astounded and walked off saying "damned Yanks".....

Thought my Wife was going to piss herself, she was laughing so hard..
Bahahahah. That’s awesome
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:54 PM 08-19-2020
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Lol. I didn’t mean pillowbiter. I mean the actual word he used.
Or is pillowbiter the auto correct term?
[Reply]
Page 2 of 13
< 12 345612 > Last »
Up