ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 65 of 141
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Missing Planeteers
Buck 09:51 PM 06-09-2016
Who are some CPers that you miss that aren't confirmed dead, but probably are?

The obvious ones are FAX, Skip Towne, and Mr Blond.

Who else?
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:07 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Fuck I've noticed....every damn time i come up that way on I-80 there's more of them. All the way from Avoca to Adel...they never stop.
Dude, 80 west is small time compared to over here east of the metro. At night, there's more flashing red lights to the north, east, and south of me than there are stars in the freaking sky.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:10 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dude, 80 west is small time compared to over here east of the metro. At night, there's more flashing red lights to the north, east, and south of me than there are stars in the freaking sky.
Those lights are kind of eerie, all flashing simultaneously like a hundred mile long string of Christmas lights.
[Reply]
Simply Red 11:16 PM 09-25-2020
The Redwood Steakhouse in Anita is good.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:59 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
We are living through dark ****ing times, with no end in sight and only a threat that the darkness will get darker. Covid, the economy, political turmoil, rioting in the streets, you name it. It's taking a toll on everybody.
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
COVID certainly has been a divisive thing.
I think Cdcox is right that long time posters seem to be short fused that never were before but you two are too. I think the Planet is just being reflective of our society, its not this place doing it, its our real life's, the environment outside of Chiefs Planet thats leaking into CP.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:02 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by duncan_idaho:
Has anyone heard from Hamas lately?

I last chatted with him in May ... He was dealing with some shit then.
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
Honestly been wondering about Hamas myself, we know he's been battling cancer... damn man, I hope and pray he gets well

Such a young man, not too much younger than me... if you're listening dude, hang in there with all ya got
He's just been busy, he'll be back soon.
[Reply]
Frazod 08:23 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I think Cdcox is right that long time posters seem to be short fused that never were before but you two are too. I think the Planet is just being reflective of our society, its not this place doing it, its our real life's, the environment outside of Chiefs Planet thats leaking into CP.
Well thank God you're here to be the arbiter of short fuses. :-)
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:43 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by Frazod:
Well thank God you're here to be the arbiter of short fuses. :-)
oooohhhh I'm just as or probably more guilty than most here. Been a bit cranky to say the least.
[Reply]
alanm 09:44 AM 09-26-2020
As a half century Nebraska resident, let me tell you the only thing that was ever better about Nebraska was their football team, and that time has long past. Truth is, there's really no comparison, they're not the same at all, Iowa is easily the most underrated state in the midwest. So many cool small towns, the DSM...the people...places to go....things to see...they're all better in Iowa.
You need to get out west of Kearney and head NW. You'll start to feel you're in a John Ford, John Wayne movie panorama. :-) Oh and Husker's are coming back be patient.
[Reply]
lewdog 10:29 AM 09-26-2020
Telling people you like Iowa more than Nebraska is like telling people you’d rather have a podiatrist cut out your ingrown toenail instead of doing it yourself.
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:44 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by alanm:
You need to get out west of Kearney and head NW. You'll start to feel you're in a John Ford, John Wayne movie panorama. :-) Oh and Husker's are coming back be patient.
Yeah the panhandle is a different story for sure, we drove the Outlaw Trail Scenic byway all the way to Valentine last fall, visited Fort Robinson, Carhenge and Scottsbluff National Monument. The landscape definitely changes as well, it's basically east Wyoming out there...no complaints from me. :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:48 AM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by lewdog:
Telling people you like Iowa more than Nebraska is like telling people you’d rather have a podiatrist cut out your ingrown toenail instead of doing it yourself.
Show me on the doll where Iowa touched you....
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:51 AM 09-26-2020
Show me on the doll where Iowa touched you....
:-)
[Reply]
Coach 12:02 PM 09-26-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I know exactly what you're talking about on I-80. Went to Wisconsin, and going from DM to Iowa City at night, there were a bunch of red flashing lights.

Thought it was an alien invasion.
[Reply]
Bugeater 08:29 PM 09-26-2020
2br suite on the shore of Lake Okoboji, off season rate: $100/night. Iowa rocks.

[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:31 AM 09-27-2020
:-)
Attached: Wow.jpg (89.1 KB) 
[Reply]
Page 65 of 141
« First < 15556162636465 6667686975115 > Last »
Up