ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 663
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127527 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:45 AM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
I would LOVE to see the Fedor/Lesnar fight so we could all laugh like fucking hyenas at the MF'ers who said that Brock was a better fighter than Fedor. That fight would be over in fucking seconds.
yep they could throw out several interesting matchups fedor/brock, cain/jds, winners fight, losers fight, then the winner of the losers fights the loser of the winners then the champ.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 09:57 AM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
yep they could throw out several interesting matchups fedor/brock, cain/jds, winners fight, losers fight, then the winner of the losers fights the loser of the winners then the champ.
Fedor coming in would really shake things up. But IMO you have to add Alistair in there too. That would make the HW division the single most stacked division in UFC and people are more interested in HW fights anyway.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:58 AM 10-25-2010
Fedor coming in would really shake things up. But IMO you have to add Alistair in there too. That would make the HW division the single most stacked division in UFC and people are more interested in HW fights anyway.
i agree about overeem, BUT i doubt he comes over. and i also hate that guy
[Reply]
Pants 10:08 AM 10-25-2010
Meh, no real surprise there. I guess this time the ref HAD to stop the fight before Brock's cheekbone started pokin' out. This really should have been a Carwin v Cain bout, oh well.

And yeah, now is the time to get Fedor to fight some UFC dudes. Dude isn't getting any younger.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:11 AM 10-25-2010
I would LOVE to see the Fedor/Lesnar fight so we could all laugh like ****ing hyenas at the MF'ers who said that Brock was a better fighter than Fedor. That fight would be over in ****ing seconds.
Who here said that?
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 10:14 AM 10-25-2010
Thought on Brendan Schaub? The dude looked like he has came along ways from his days on TUF. Gonzaga has held his own with the elite guys and he was never even in that fight.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 10:17 AM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Who here said that?
CoMo at least. I know there were others.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 11:09 AM 10-25-2010
This thread is full of win........

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...=217717&page=2

From the moron known as scott free

Originally Posted by :
Yep... more convinced of it now than ever, Lesnar will beat him when & if it happens, Fedor wont be punching at, he'll be punching up to & Brock isnt going to be standing around with his hands at his tits like this joker.

Yea, Lesnars a dick... but he's MY dick, he'll f**k this guy up... & until they fight, you cant tell me sh*t.
And from Bo Bice aka MadMax aka The Bitch who doesn't show up in these threads when he gets shown up as the idiotic bitch that he is........

Originally Posted by :
Yep, and Brock will hand this over-hyped muff his ass. But shhhh! don't tell that to the "pure" MMA fans.. They live in lalala land.
Of course from CoMo there is LOT of fail.......

Originally Posted by :
If the fight was stood up, Fedor probably has the upper hand but even last night his boxing didn't really impress me. He hits hard, and all it takes is one punch to drop someone. But Fedor IMO was getting his ass handed to him until he tagged Rogers. Rogers also looked tired awfully early. Don't know how much that played into it. Lesnar is in much better shape than Rogers, Lesnar is also much quicker.

Overall it would take Fedor to knockout Lesnar for him to win. If it went to the ground, Fedor wouldnt stand a chance....Brock is too big, strong, and is probably a better wrestler than anything Fedor has faced. But all it takes is one tag to the chin and that would be it. Even with the Arvlowski fight, Fedor was losing, but then Arv got tagged.
This shit is so hilarious now it's comedy gold to read.
[Reply]
Shogun 11:11 AM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by Metrolike:
Meh, no real surprise there. I guess this time the ref HAD to stop the fight before Brock's cheekbone started pokin' out. This really should have been a Carwin v Cain bout, oh well.

And yeah, now is the time to get Fedor to fight some UFC dudes. Dude isn't getting any younger.
Well Brock Verbally submitted, he yelled STOP IT! STOP HITTING ME! like 12 times. Bitch.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 11:12 AM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by Shogun:
Well Brock Verbally submitted, he yelled STOP IT! STOP HITTING ME! like 12 times. Bitch.
Is this visible on the PPV? Who said he said that?
[Reply]
ModSocks 11:13 AM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by Shogun:
Did he really? Link?

I was wondering why it seemed like they stopped it early.
[Reply]
Shogun 11:14 AM 10-25-2010
Yes, I have a really loud surround sound system and you could hear it via Broadcast, Rewatch the fight and listen very closely at the mark with 55 seconds left in the round. Herb Dean says "Brock, you have to fight back!" and Brock clearly starts saying "Stop stop stop stop" about 6 or 7 times and Herb Dean stops it.
[Reply]
Shogun 11:15 AM 10-25-2010
Also Cain confirmed it in the post fight presser
[Reply]
TheGuardian 11:15 AM 10-25-2010
It's all over the net. People at ringside said he did.

http://www.yardbarker.com/mma/articl...submit/3476650

Heh. He's a pussy. I love your sig now.
[Reply]
raybec 4 11:17 AM 10-25-2010
Originally Posted by MadMax:
I'll take that bet....
Pay me
[Reply]
Page 27 of 663
« First < 172324252627 282930313777127527 > Last »
Up