ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 74 of 80
« First < 24647071727374 75767778 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Preseason Week 2 Chiefs vs. Falcons Thread****
The Franchise 10:20 AM 08-17-2018
Stream the game: http://reddit.com/r/nflstreams

#Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes and the first-team offense will play the first half against the Falcons on Friday night, per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) August 14, 2018

[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 12:22 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by 007:
I did and it was Andy going Andy again.
What do you mean? You want four verts every play or to dive deep into playbook in preseason game 2?
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 12:23 AM 08-18-2018
I'm talking about all 4 plays not just that one.
So you are talking about the redzone? What was the issue you saw?
[Reply]
Easy 6 12:26 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Buns:

Somewhat understated, but he was getting the feels a little bit
[Reply]
CoMoChief 01:13 AM 08-18-2018
Outside of the 70 yard bomb, the starters looked like dogshit today. Just finished the first half.
This

The D is trash.

Yes Chiefs were playing vanilla.

And so was ATL offense.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 01:48 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Actually when you look at history, you do not want to go 0-4 in the preseason if you want to get to the playoffs. Out of the 100ish times that a team has gone winless in the preseason, only 14 have made it to the playoffs.

So while we joke about it being preseason and what not. Going winless is historically a bad sign for the upcoming season.
And I believe only one team has won the Super Bowl as well.

Nice to see someone who recognizes that it is not a good omen to be winless in preseason. There is historical precedence.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:29 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Pointer19:
Hey folks, my local stations were playing the Giants or the Bills. I know what you're thinking DaFace, I should just stream it. The Wi-Fi here is so slow that it won't run a livestream.

Anybody have a highlights or full video somewhere?
Buy NFL GAMEPASS for $99.99 and watch it LIVE! EXCELLENT!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:53 AM 08-18-2018
Can someone explain the Ehinger situation to me? We are struggling at LG and we take a guy, who at least at times has started there and done ok, and move him to backup RT?

I could understand if we found someone to lock up the LG spot. But how can we afford to move him to a new position, one that is locked up, to be a backup when LG is such a major concern?
[Reply]
TambaBerry 07:28 AM 08-18-2018
So, Tremon Smith is really good right?
[Reply]
TEX 07:32 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan:
Can someone explain the Ehinger situation to me? We are struggling at LG and we take a guy, who at least at times has started there and done ok, and move him to backup RT?

I could understand if we found someone to lock up the LG spot. But how can we afford to move him to a new position, one that is locked up, to be a backup when LG is such a major concern?
The Chiefs are giving Cam Evering every chance to prove to them that he cant play anywhere on the OL because of his guaranteed contract. Thus far he is proving it.
[Reply]
TEX 07:37 AM 08-18-2018
I did and it was Andy going Andy again.
More like Schwartz not knowing how to line up properly.:-)
[Reply]
oldman 07:42 AM 08-18-2018
Just some of my thoughts -
Let's not jizz ourselves about Mahommes just yet. Some of the throws were money, some were just bad debt. While I see a bright future, there will be some heartburn to overcome.
Ben Niemann makes the team. The kid is a hard hitter with good instincts. A worthy recipient of the prized #56 jersey.
Breeland Speaks continues to impress. Look for him to be the starter soon.
Let's hope Andy gets brave and plays Hitchens, Ragland, and Berry, because the middle of our defense, save Niemann, suck.
Has David Amerson opened his insurance office in Greensboro yet?
Are we ready to put pictures of both Conley and DAT on milk cartons yet? Asking for a friend.
I hope to see Litton more. There's a reason McGloin is a #3 at best.
I realize Ware is still rehabing, but West better get out on the field. My take--more Williams, more better.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:30 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
So, Tremon Smith is really good right?
He had a nice pass breakup and looked pretty fast on returns.

Speaks had a great game as well- QB sack and another tackle for a big loss. He looks like the real deal as well.
[Reply]
Halfcan 12:36 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by oldman:
Just some of my thoughts -
Let's not jizz ourselves about Mahommes just yet. Some of the throws were money, some were just bad debt. While I see a bright future, there will be some heartburn to overcome.
Ben Niemann makes the team. The kid is a hard hitter with good instincts. A worthy recipient of the prized #56 jersey.
Breeland Speaks continues to impress. Look for him to be the starter soon.
Let's hope Andy gets brave and plays Hitchens, Ragland, and Berry, because the middle of our defense, save Niemann, suck.
Has David Amerson opened his insurance office in Greensboro yet?
Are we ready to put pictures of both Conley and DAT on milk cartons yet? Asking for a friend.
I hope to see Litton more. There's a reason McGloin is a #3 at best.
I realize Ware is still rehabing, but West better get out on the field. My take--more Williams, more better.
Niemann has looked great. I don't see how Dat makes the team- especially with Tremon looking good on returns. Conley has not done anything on film in two games now. Deiter, Kemp and Pringle have all looked good during camp from the reports.

West, Dat and Amerson should be cut. Better options.
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:46 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Buns:

Was that pointed toward the Atlanta bench? Patrick Mahomes II has swagger.
[Reply]
Coogs 08-18-2018, 01:07 PM
This message has been deleted by Coogs.
staylor26 01:08 PM 08-18-2018
It was nice to see Watts make a big play.

That was the kind of shit he did in college that made me think he can be a playmaker for us.
[Reply]
Page 74 of 80
« First < 24647071727374 75767778 > Last »
Up