ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 80
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Preseason Week 2 Chiefs vs. Falcons Thread****
The Franchise 10:20 AM 08-17-2018
Stream the game: http://reddit.com/r/nflstreams

#Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes and the first-team offense will play the first half against the Falcons on Friday night, per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) August 14, 2018

[Reply]
Rasputin 01:12 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
We need to be a power running team. We have a good stable of RB's including Hunt the NFL leader. Our O-line is spotty in pass protection and teams are going to want to blitz Mahomes often to rattle him into mistakes. Pound them on the ground until they stack the line, then burn them deep.

Chiefs need to start controlling the clock instead of letting the other teams have 8-minute drives every quarter.
Yes indeed take the pressure off of Mahomes he doesn't have to do it all like he did in Texas Tech.

I have to tone down my enthusiasm because of this wet papersack O-line.
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:13 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by JakeF:
I went back and looked at those PIs against Amerson. One was borderline and the other one was a complete fabrication. Be angry at the crappy refs.

Not that Amerson is all that good but this time it wasn't his fault.
I agree- the first was iffy at best- but Amerson did not turn to look for the ball. The second was a joke. Then they failed to call an obvious PI in the fourth quarter in the end zone against Houston. :-)
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:15 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Mecca:
Ah great Matt Ryan, that mother ****er looks like the Shermanator.
I wonder if he has been hanging around with Manning's wife? He looks juiced up- so does Luck.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 01:19 PM 08-17-2018
Popped a prime time pup tent over poop tacos.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:19 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
We need to be a power running team. We have a good stable of RB's including Hunt the NFL leader. Our O-line is spotty in pass protection and teams are going to want to blitz Mahomes often to rattle him into mistakes. Pound them on the ground until they stack the line, then burn them deep.

Chiefs need to start controlling the clock instead of letting the other teams have 8-minute drives every quarter.
We aren't built to be a power running team. Our running backs are smallish and our offensive line is built to be mobile and attack the edges. We invested in the passing game. Pass on offense and get a lead to protect the defense.

The entire team is built for Mahomes to carry it.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:20 PM 08-17-2018
I'm hoping Eric Murray has a good day in the second half i really root for him. He may not be a starter but we need him for contribution when he fills in.

He got some experience last year he can build up that.
[Reply]
Rasputin 01:22 PM 08-17-2018
We aren't built to be a power running team. Our running backs are smallish and our offensive line is built to be mobile and attack the edges. We invested in the passing game. Pass on offense and get a lead to protect the defense.

Well Eric Fisher needs to fucking play like he is a 1:1 draft pick of his class.

He just needs to play like a first round draft pick should.
[Reply]
TLO 01:24 PM 08-17-2018
Y'all better be in CHAT tonight!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 01:26 PM 08-17-2018
Sweet. I get to watch the first half on FaceTime on my iPhone SE.
[Reply]
JakeF 01:28 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Well Eric Fisher needs to fucking play like he is a 1:1 draft pick of his class.

He just needs to play like a first round draft pick should.
The entire offensive line played poorly, especially the left side. We didn't stretch the field again which puts more pressure on the line. Typical Andy.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:34 PM 08-17-2018
fuck yes my sexy brethren

I am so all up in this

Lets GOOOOO

an entire half....

I doubt I will make it without creaming
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 01:35 PM 08-17-2018
hey what time is the game

/toolazy to google
[Reply]
ModSocks 01:37 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
hey what time is the game

/toolazy to google
In Cali?

4pm.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 01:38 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I'm hoping Eric Murray has a good day in the second half i really root for him. He may not be a starter but we need him for contribution when he fills in.

He got some experience last year he can build up that.
Gonna need Murray and Watts to step up big.
[Reply]
RunKC 01:53 PM 08-17-2018

Hunt and Ware are bigger, power backs.

Our OL are bigger, mostly stronger guys. Erving, Morse and LDT all put up 30 or more bench reps before they started an NFL weight program and Fisher has always been a much better run blocker.

This ****ing offense is built to power run too. It’s a goddamn disgrace that they aren’t better at it.
[Reply]
Page 4 of 80
< 1234 56781454 > Last »
Up