ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFT: What are the coolest or dumbest pet names you've heard of?
TinyEvel 11:25 PM 08-16-2018
Just thinking about this for some reason.

When I was a kid our neighbors adopted a German Shepherd/Basset hound mix, it looked like a full size Shepherd with short legs. I used to tell them their dog was a lowrider.

His name: Robert.

WHO THE FOCK NAMES THEIR DOG A REAL HUMAN NAME?!?!?

Robert.

Here, Robert, ol' boy. C'mon Robert!

Like the dog is a lawyer or therapist or some chit.

also,
My cousin has a whippet named Devo. I think thats pretty damn cool.
[Reply]
New World Order 06:19 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by PunkinDrublic:
When the Mavericks were on their Championship run I used to watch the games at a friends house and his golden retriever wore a jersey that said Dog Nowitzki on the back.
I don't know why I find this so hilarious but I do.
[Reply]
TLO 06:21 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Nickhead:
i may have posted a q about this but:

when i adopted my first cat after arriving here, we asked the boys to name him. they all agreed, 'ratchet' for, the clank game.

unbeknownst to them, my username when i met their mother in a chat room :-), i can see how this must read, but anyways... and my username at the time was 'ratchet' thunderstud :-)

PMSLLOL:-)
You met your wife in a chat room?
[Reply]
Marcellus 06:41 AM 08-17-2018
Had a dog we named Kevin, he lived up to his name.

Have 2 dogs now, Nova and Bradley.
[Reply]
SAUTO 06:42 AM 08-17-2018
mine are

crazy mia tyson (boxer)
rocky belle beaux-a (boxer)
jett von kalte harte hundin(rottweiler) and i might not have spelled that right. cold hard bitch in german. like the song

and our cats are taco, tortilla (tia), tiger, and feralina.
[Reply]
scho63 06:53 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
mine are

crazy mia tyson (boxer)
rocky belle beaux-a (boxer)
jett von kalte harte hundin(rottweiler) and i might not have spelled that right. cold hard bitch in german. like the song

and our cats are taco, tortilla (tia), tiger, and feralina.
What are you Dr Doolittle? :-)
[Reply]
tmax63 07:00 AM 08-17-2018
Me and the missus has or currently have dogs named General Beauregard, Crisco (mom was Cribby and dad was Rosco), a Shih tzu named Sir Turdlett among many others. Sir Turdlett was one of our stud dogs and he had many little turdletts during his lifetime.
[Reply]
Dartgod 07:13 AM 08-17-2018
I knew a guy with a great dane named Horace. Sounded like horse, which is appropriate for a great dane.
[Reply]
DC.chief 07:16 AM 08-17-2018
Got a german shepherd named Samurai, just call her Sam or Sammy.

Want to get another Huskey at some point and name him Django.

The fiancé has 2 small mutts named Juniper (I hate this fucking dog) and the other is Kimber. Juniper is a completely worthless animal. My girl treats her like a fucking baby and it's ruined her. I can't pet her or even LOOK at her when my fiancé isn't home or she will tremble and piss herself.
[Reply]
Lzen 07:34 AM 08-17-2018
Had a cat I named KC because I'm a KC Chiefs fan. Had a boxer named Arrow due to the white on his neck that loosely resembled an Arrowhead. He was named that before we got him but we kept that name. His sister I let the kids name and they came up with Sofie. Currently, I have 2 boxers that I adopted that the original owner named Rocky and Apollo. I thought the names were kind of cool if not a bit cheesy, so I decided to go ahead and keep the names.
Our first family dog was named Sasha. Not sure who came up with that one.

So yeah, I guess I'm one of those people that names (some of) my pets human names. It's surely much better than the unoriginal names that many people name their pets.
[Reply]
Kman34 07:47 AM 08-17-2018
My daughter is a huge Beatles fan.. she has two Golden Retrievers one male and one female... their names are Eleanor and Rigby...
[Reply]
MTG#10 07:49 AM 08-17-2018
I had a Boxer named Chief, a min-pin named Koko (kids named him), and now a pit/collie mix named Mudvayne (fiance's dog, her ex named him after the band). I call him Shit-Tube.
[Reply]
luv 07:52 AM 08-17-2018
We have 5 fish that we named (a few feeder fish here and there, but no need to name them). One is aptly named Asshole. We seriously need to change that before our son starts repeating it. We try to remember to say "mean fish" around him instead.
[Reply]
notorious 08:32 AM 08-17-2018
We have a Vizsla puppy named El. Short for Elle. Kids call her “Elle Belly”, when she eats her belly bloats.

The white cat in my avatar is named Lucy, short for Lucifer, because she can be a mean bitch.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:50 AM 08-17-2018
When I was 16-17 I got a kitten and it shit everywhere. We called it Shitten. I ended up giving it to my GED teacher. My wife’s dad used to have a cat called Mr. Nuts, cuz he had a big set.
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 08:51 AM 08-17-2018
my friend had a dog named Ducky
[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up