ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>NFT: What are the coolest or dumbest pet names you've heard of?
TinyEvel 11:25 PM 08-16-2018
Just thinking about this for some reason.

When I was a kid our neighbors adopted a German Shepherd/Basset hound mix, it looked like a full size Shepherd with short legs. I used to tell them their dog was a lowrider.

His name: Robert.

WHO THE FOCK NAMES THEIR DOG A REAL HUMAN NAME?!?!?

Robert.

Here, Robert, ol' boy. C'mon Robert!

Like the dog is a lawyer or therapist or some chit.

also,
My cousin has a whippet named Devo. I think thats pretty damn cool.
[Reply]
eDave 11:31 PM 08-16-2018

[Reply]
Buehler445 11:43 PM 08-16-2018
I have an Australian cattle dog.

His name is chief.

I call him whatever obscenity I feel like calling someone else but can’t out of fear of repricussion. He doesn’t care. All he cares that I say is “get in the pickup”
[Reply]
Baby Lee 11:46 PM 08-16-2018
My sister and I named the doberman puppy we got a kids, our first and only dog until we each grew up and moved out, Tramp.

We saw Lady and the Tramp at the theater, and that was about all we knew about dogs at that age.
[Reply]
Buns 11:48 PM 08-16-2018
Bark Andre Furry - Vegas Golden Knights fan/Jack Terrier

https://www.nhl.com/news/jack-russel...ie/c-298547174
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 12:24 AM 08-17-2018
When the Mavericks were on their Championship run I used to watch the games at a friends house and his golden retriever wore a jersey that said Dog Nowitzki on the back.
[Reply]
rico 12:31 AM 08-17-2018
My wife and I had a cat 10 years ago. A yellow female cat. Her name was Lieutenant Buttcheeks.

I grew up with tons of cats. Grew up on a horse farm with a ton of barn cats. It was really cool watching all of their shenanigans... the territorial stuff, the cliques, the fights, etc. So funny. It did get to the point though, where the cats became inbred and we came up with some doozie names for those cats....the ones that had obvious screws loose. It was really funny throwing a male cat in the dominant alpha male cats territory....holy cow the drama that would ensue was funny. There seriously is a very noticeable social hierarchy with barn cats.

One of my buddies since 4th grade, Brooks Wheelan (he’s a comedian now...was on SNL for 1 season) had this idea where we were going to film my barn cats and dub their voices in....we even had a theme song picked out... Primus “De Anza Jig.” We planned on dubbing the black cats with thug voices, tabby cats with Mexican accents, the ones that were primarily white were white guys.... never got around to diving into that. And Brooks is difficult to contact these days.

His brother Brett was in on it too. Brett is the funniest Wheelan, IMO. Doesn’t even try to be funny, just is. The Wheelan’s all day the oldest brother, Brad is funniest. I don’t know...that entire family is a funny crew. Big Chris Ledoux fans, so of course Brett had all these ideas of dubbing in his songs.
[Reply]
kjwood75nro 01:31 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by TinyEvel:
Just thinking about this for some reason.

When I was a kid our neighbors adopted a German Shepherd/Basset hound mix, it looked like a full size Shepherd with short legs. I used to tell them their dog was a lowrider.

His name: Robert.

WHO THE FOCK NAMES THEIR DOG A REAL HUMAN NAME?!?!?

Robert.

Here, Robert, ol' boy. C'mon Robert!

Like the dog is a lawyer or therapist or some chit.

also,
My cousin has a whippet named Devo. I think thats pretty damn cool.
Friend had a whippet named Li'l Bits, named before Rick and Morty was a thing. They called him Li'l Shit most of the time.

I may be off-base, but does it seem like female names work better for dogs than male ones do? I mean, you've got a few that can work for men (Rusty, Tex, Butch, Gunner, maybe Luke or Hank), but I'm having trouble thinking of many female dog names that aren't human female names.

Hell, mine's named Bailey, and it feels right.
[Reply]
Nickhead 01:49 AM 08-17-2018
i may have posted a q about this but:

when i adopted my first cat after arriving here, we asked the boys to name him. they all agreed, 'ratchet' for, the clank game.

unbeknownst to them, my username when i met their mother in a chat room :-), i can see how this must read, but anyways... and my username at the time was 'ratchet' thunderstud :-)

PMSLLOL:-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 02:46 AM 08-17-2018
Women dog owners are the masters at stupid pet names.

My buddy has 2 standard schnauzers salt/pepper (grey) colored...named them both Hans and Frans (from SNL). Thought those names are kinda funny.
[Reply]
Rasputin 03:16 AM 08-17-2018
My dogs name is Max, Max Headroom
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 04:01 AM 08-17-2018
My brother had a stray dog venture onto his farm. He kept it but just calls it Dog. That’s it’s name now, dog.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 04:29 AM 08-17-2018
Midnight - Cracka - and Mr. T
[Reply]
patteeu 05:35 AM 08-17-2018
We named our first cat Taco in case it didn’t work out as a pet.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:43 AM 08-17-2018
My Yellow lab is named "Hunter". But he comes to "Dumbass" as well as "Asshole"

Cat is named "Joey"
[Reply]
Page 1 of 5
1 2345 >
Up