ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Nzoner's Game Room>cdcox???
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:59 PM 08-16-2018
Hasn't posted in over a year. Is he still around??
[Reply]
tk13 11:22 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
What’s with all the people who have long-ago created mults? Did I miss a memo?
Whatever you say, ENDelt.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:23 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
We can even merge canoworms into cdcox if he wants so that it's like he's been here all along.
Yes, please do this. I remember the issue with my password now: my work email filters CP as spam at the server level. I get a digest of those periodically, but by then the reset has expired. Please set the email for the merged account to the one for canoworms — you’ll recognize the email as mine.
[Reply]
cdcox 11:27 AM 08-17-2018
What’s with all the people who have long-ago created mults? Did I miss a memo?
I created my mult with mod permission to discuss religious topics. At the time, I didn’t want people in my real life to know I was facing a crisis of faith, so I created a mult.
[Reply]
DaFace 11:29 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by canoworms:
Yes, please do this. I remember the issue with my password now: my work email filters CP as spam at the server level. I get a digest of those periodically, but by then the reset has expired. Please set the email for the merged account to the one for canoworms — you’ll recognize the email as mine.
Gotcha. I'll shoot you a message to that address real quick with a new password. (The merged account will take on the password you have for the account you're keeping, so I can't use the password for canoworms as the one for cdcox). Once you reply to that to confirm you've received the new password, we'll do the merge.
[Reply]
HayWire 11:33 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
We can even merge canoworms into cdcox if he wants so that it's like he's been here all along.
If you merge his accounts can you merge his name and we'll call him canocox?
[Reply]
DaFace 11:35 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by DJKid:
:-)...tempting.
[Reply]
patteeu 11:43 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by DJKid:
Whose mult are you now? :-)
[Reply]
ChiliConCarnage 11:45 AM 08-17-2018
obviously that's Daru's mult
[Reply]
HayWire 11:52 AM 08-17-2018
Actually not a mult. Just a long time lurker
[Reply]
Bearcat 12:00 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
If this is cdcox, your a tech. The mods can see your signed on from the same IP and just reset your CP password.
For the love of god, learn the difference between your and you are already.

Sorry I yelled.
[Reply]
Bugeater 12:23 PM 08-17-2018
Hey all, cdcox here. Last summer I knocked my phone off the counter in the toilet. I couldn’t remember my password and I had trouble to get the password reset to work — I forget what the issue was. So I just started using this mult account that I set up a few years back. I wouldn’t mind having my old account back, if a mod can take a second to reset the password.
Can a mod please ban this mult?
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 01:19 PM 08-17-2018
If cdcox is truly back, thank the Chiefs-Falcons thread from 2012 that was bumped last night. Saw his name and wondered.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:24 PM 08-17-2018
Does Rainman know cdcox competed in the Gladiator tournament using a mult? I think a long suspension might be coming from the head office.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 02:15 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Bearcat:
For the love of god, learn the difference between your and you are already.

Sorry I yelled.
I think your getting a little too bent out of shape over this. Don't let it ruin you're weekend.
[Reply]
EPodolak 02:28 PM 08-17-2018
I created my mult with mod permission to discuss religious topics. At the time, I didn’t want people in my real life to know I was facing a crisis of faith, so I created a mult.
Surely the top reason most on CP have mults.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 5
< 123 45 >
Up