ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Nzoner's Game Room>cdcox???
'Hamas' Jenkins 10:59 PM 08-16-2018
Hasn't posted in over a year. Is he still around??
[Reply]
dj56dt58 06:39 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Danguardace:
Where's Dane?
He probably offed himself after his mom caught him sucking off multiple trannies is her basement
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:46 AM 08-17-2018
Where's Dane?
He's fine and dandy. Voluntarily absence.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:55 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by canoworms:
Hey all, cdcox here. Last summer I knocked my phone off the counter in the toilet. I couldn’t remember my password and I had trouble to get the password reset to work — I forget what the issue was. So I just started using this mult account that I set up a few years back. I wouldn’t mind having my old account back, if a mod can take a second to reset the password.
If this is cdcox, your a tech. The mods can see your signed on from the same IP and just reset your CP password.
[Reply]
scho63 07:00 AM 08-17-2018
Where's Dane?
I predicted he would be back at the start of the season to go full retard so by the end of the season he could quit again for the 10th time.

It's become an annual tradition! :-)

I like cdcox and hope he is OK.
[Reply]
Bwana 07:00 AM 08-17-2018
Hey all, cdcox here. Last summer I knocked my phone off the counter in the toilet. I couldn’t remember my password and I had trouble to get the password reset to work — I forget what the issue was. So I just started using this mult account that I set up a few years back. I wouldn’t mind having my old account back, if a mod can take a second to reset the password.
I just sent you a password reminder at your cdcox email address, let me know if you have any issues.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:41 AM 08-17-2018
:-)

Such a cdcox thing to do.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 08:44 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
:-)

Such a cdcox thing to do.
Shame you didn't think of this first to try and hijack Dane's account.
[Reply]
notorious 08:45 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
I don’t know if there was a thread this time. He sent a PM to a group announcing that he was leaving because the new mods were giving him a hard time for his style. He said they want a kinder gentler place. I’m not sure what precipitated it or why I made the distribution list. But I think we can all agree that it’s the moderators’ fault!
Cdcox was hard on other posters?

Wow. I must have missed it. I like Cd, he’s an excellent CP member.
[Reply]
patteeu 08:49 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
Cdcox was hard on other posters?

Wow. I must have missed it. I like Cd, he’s an excellent CP member.
No, that post was about Dane. cdcox is pretty easy going as far as I can tell.
[Reply]
Bewbies 09:03 AM 08-17-2018
Dane is fun. So is Hamas when he gets riled up, which doesn't happen so often anymore.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:25 AM 08-17-2018
Ban him!!
[Reply]
DaFace 10:29 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Bwana:
I just sent you a password reminder at your cdcox email address, let me know if you have any issues.
We can even merge canoworms into cdcox if he wants so that it's like he's been here all along.
[Reply]
Bwana 10:31 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
We can even merge canoworms into cdcox if he wants so that it's like he's been here all along.
That's why we pay you the big bucks! :-)
[Reply]
notorious 10:40 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
No, that post was about Dane. cdcox is pretty easy going as far as I can tell.
Whoops! My mistake.

Yeah, Dane dialed it to 11 in the blink of an eye.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 10:51 AM 08-17-2018
Where's Dane?

touring japan

shredding on guitar with some awesome boutique amp and pedals

probably banging 3 hot azn groupies at once

basically living my dream life

[Reply]
Page 2 of 5
< 12 345 >
Up