Yes 59 41.84%
No 79 56.03%
**** Question 2: Do you care? **** 8 5.67%
Yes 110 78.01%
No 26 18.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you fat? Do you care?
TLO 03:00 PM 08-16-2018
Poll
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 07:39 PM 08-16-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
I am. But I’m popping about 270.

I’m at my best at about 230/240. But I’m big boneded. And tough. Tried to get nac459 to go drinking today. No one would know how to handle guys like us.
When I come back in a couple weeks we will go out and get some drinks

In case anybody is wondering, I’m short and fat
[Reply]
LoneWolf 08:16 PM 08-16-2018
5’ 10” and 175 lbs. With my job and as I get further into my 40s it is getting harder to maintain this weight. I broke my ankle a while back and shot up to over 200 lbs. rather quickly. Getting older sucks.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 08:24 PM 08-16-2018
Originally Posted by SAUTO:
Fuck

You
you seem nice.
[Reply]
loochy 09:20 PM 08-16-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
I don't know why I don't. Work at home, pool. Just don't like laying out and doing nothing.
Use some Melanotan. You'll be tan with about an hour a week outside.
[Reply]
DaFace 09:40 PM 08-16-2018
I'm not fat, but I do care. I fully admit it's easier for me to stay reasonably thin without as much effort as it takes some, but I do make a conscious effort not to go too overboard on carbs and such. And if I start creeping up there a bit, I do make sure to cut back to get back down to where I want to be.

(6'4" 175 fwiw)
[Reply]
Iowanian 10:00 PM 08-16-2018
I don't know about fat, but girthy and I'm happy about that.
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 10:20 PM 08-16-2018
Originally Posted by loochy:

Posted via Mobile Device
Your salty hands, your salty lips, looks like, you found the chips! :-)
[Reply]
Willie Lanier 10:27 PM 08-16-2018
I'd go with I'm built, with some body fat, but I don't think anyone who saw me in person would call me fat

And No, I have no interest in anyone else's opinion of my physique
[Reply]
Randallflagg 10:47 PM 08-16-2018
Originally Posted by T-post Tom:
"suddenly lost 65 pounds"????? :-):-):-) Please sir, put that recipe in a bottle and send it to me.

I wish I could but I swear to you, I'm telling the truth. I noticed, one day that I was feeling a little "better", and after 4 more weeks I had lost some 19 pounds and it just kept falling off.

Went to my Doctor and, at first, he thought it was cancer. Ran the test and nope - fine. He ran a series of additional tests (blood and thyroid and the like) and I was fine. The weight kept falling off. I was doing NOTHING to help it along. Absolutely nothing.

Hopped on the scale one day and I had went from 255 pounds to 204 pounds….still no explanation but what the hell, right? Don't look a gift horse in the mouth… :-) :-)

Today's weigh in? 190 pounds. ???? beats me.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:07 PM 08-16-2018
Originally Posted by Randallflagg:
I wish I could but I swear to you, I'm telling the truth. I noticed, one day that I was feeling a little "better", and after 4 more weeks I had lost some 19 pounds and it just kept falling off.

Went to my Doctor and, at first, he thought it was cancer. Ran the test and nope - fine. He ran a series of additional tests (blood and thyroid and the like) and I was fine. The weight kept falling off. I was doing NOTHING to help it along. Absolutely nothing.

Hopped on the scale one day and I had went from 255 pounds to 204 pounds….still no explanation but what the hell, right? Don't look a gift horse in the mouth… :-) :-)

Today's weigh in? 190 pounds. ???? beats me.
you know this is not normal, Right? You need to get a second opinion or third till they find the cause. I dealt with a lot of Chrons deisease patients. Lots of parasites in the intestines can interfere with metabolism. There is a scientific reason. Find it.
[Reply]
T-post Tom 11:59 PM 08-16-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
you know this is not normal, Right? You need to get a second opinion or third till they find the cause. I dealt with a lot of Chrons deisease patients. Lots of parasites in the intestines can interfere with metabolism. There is a scientific reason. Find it.
Good advice.
[Reply]
joombo 07:48 AM 08-17-2018
I need to lose a few pounds and it bothers me a lot. I started attending the gym a few weeks ago and keep on a healthy diet. Now I had to take homemade low-calorie food even at work .I ordered sprcial containers for that. Luckily my wife is a great cooker.
[Reply]
ChiTown 08:44 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by DaFace:
I'm not fat, but I do care. I fully admit it's easier for me to stay reasonably thin without as much effort as it takes some, but I do make a conscious effort not to go too overboard on carbs and such. And if I start creeping up there a bit, I do make sure to cut back to get back down to where I want to be.

(6'4" 175 fwiw)

Wow, do you disappear when you turn sideways?:-)
[Reply]
notorious 08:47 AM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
I don’t know why someone hasn’t engineered an intestinal parasite that helps with weight loss but can easily be killed and passed when you meet your target weight.
[Reply]
DC.chief 09:01 AM 08-17-2018
6'4" 185, skinny fat. Got that Dad bod going and I'm cool with it. I don't eat particularly healthy either. I'll get to 190 or 195 and feel shitty and eat better for a month or so and shed a few lbs. rinse and repeat
[Reply]
Page 7 of 11
« First < 34567 891011 >
Up