Yes 59 41.84%
No 79 56.03%
**** Question 2: Do you care? **** 8 5.67%
Yes 110 78.01%
No 26 18.44%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Are you fat? Do you care?
TLO 03:00 PM 08-16-2018
Poll
[Reply]
Bob Dole 02:43 PM 08-17-2018
I’m 80 lighter that when we started the weight loss challenge years ago. I feel better, but everyone thinks I’m dying.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 03:22 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Dayze:
True.
stress, and time (another excuse).
I leave for work at 7am; get home around 5:30 or 6; work is nutty all day non-stop; been house hunting the last 3 months and have looked at 68 houses and offered on 8 different ones to no avail. Trying to move before December.;. some nights by the time I get home, eat dinner and clean up, it's 7:30 or 8:00pm, and I'm usually in bed around 9 or 930. Just super fatigued the last year or so. and two weeks ago we found out my dad might be on the verge of being diagnosed with cancer (so, all that worry as well).Still pending some results of tests.

hell, I'm a motorcyclist and usually do about 12-15k miles per year, and I haven't even started my bike since early early April let alone ride it.

right now, my life is list trying to jam 10lbs of crap in a 5lb bucket.
lol

no excuse; I'm sure people do it all the time (finding time to exercise); but I just don't think i could do it right now with my fatigue level.
I know, been there done that. I was you for years.

I didn’t have anything happen or something triggered to allow me to try my best. I guess I just finally realized it was all excuses made by me to myself.

One thing i know for sure, what works for one person doesn’t always work for another person. I hope you find whatever it is that will work for you personally. :-)
[Reply]
Buzz 09:03 PM 08-17-2018
5' 11" and 190 pounds. 34" waste and fiddy years old. No fucks given.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:28 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
I’m 80 lighter that when we started the weight loss challenge years ago. I feel better, but everyone thinks I’m dying.
That's awesome.

I lost 40 in the weight loss challenge, and one of my ex-employees asked me if I'd been sick after she saw me.
[Reply]
Rain Man 10:30 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by SuperBowl4:
I hear that Liposucution or coolsculpting is the fastest way to lose weight.
That's the second-fastest way. The fastest way is to ride that big waterslide in Kansas.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 02:25 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Jewish Rabbi:
Classic Cheifsplanet poll. 75% of American men are overweight, 33% of American men are obese, but of course Chiefsplanet is full of skinny dudes with huge cocks that run 4.2 40s.
Yes, America is fat but 75% overweight?

Ridiculous. Unless your definition of overweight is not having an 8 pack.
[Reply]
DanT 03:04 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar:
Yes, America is fat but 75% overweight?

Ridiculous. Unless your definition of overweight is not having an 8 pack.
In 2013-14, according to the CDC, 70.7 of Americans aged 20 and over (excluding pregnant women), were overweight or obese, using a standard epidemiological definition of overweight, which is when the BMI (weight in kilogram divided by the square of height in meters) is 25 or higher. 37.9% of American adults are obese.

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/obesity-overweight.htm

The BMI thresholds of 25 (for overweight) and 30 (for obesity) have some limitations, but they provide an inexpensive way to screen for folks being fat and to describe the overall fatness of a population. Of course, many muscular and not very fat people will exceed these thresholds, so there is some misclassification associated with these definitions, as with any screener. This CDC page describes BMI and its strengths and weaknesses as a measure of fatness.

https://www.cdc.gov/healthyweight/as...bmi/index.html

It appears from epidemiological studies that, compared to being normal weight, having an obese BMI is a risk factor for shorter life and more disability. Being overweight but not obese is not as much of a disadvantage as being obese is. https://www.nature.com/articles/ijo201729
[Reply]
DanT 03:22 PM 08-18-2018
I'm aiming to get my BMI under 30. When it's that low, I have about about a 10-inch difference between my chest and my waist circumference and I feel very fit when jogging. Even now, though, when I'm about 30 to 35 pounds away from that goal, I feel pretty good. In the past 7 days, my average resting heart rate is 42 beats per minute, and I have about a 8-inch difference between my chest and waist circumference, but I still would say I'm fat, because I am carrying a lot of excess weight that can harm my health, and I care to take it off if I can.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 04:46 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
Get one of those stand up desks.
If anyone wants a makeshift one I bought bed risers and put them under a few desks for my students. Might need a couple to get it high enough for adults since they are in middle school but it worked and was cheap. A few of them really like it. I use it all the time on my prep.

As for the thread I've been about 6'1" 180 since high school. Back then it was my metabolism. Now it takes effort.
[Reply]
Buck 07:20 PM 08-18-2018
This is a picture of me when I weighed 190 lbs, which is considered overweight for someone of my height, by BMI standards.

[Reply]
TimBone 07:24 PM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Buck:
This is a picture of me when I weighed 190 lbs, which is considered overweight for someone of my height, by BMI standards.

Bullshit. That's the kid brother from American History X.
[Reply]
TimBone 07:25 PM 08-18-2018

[Reply]
TLO 06:33 AM 08-19-2018
Originally Posted by Buck:

This isn't you :-)
[Reply]
TLO 06:38 AM 08-19-2018
You're video is gone, but I remember. The "what did Demonpenz do today" post.

[/QUOTE]
[Reply]
Buck 07:27 AM 08-19-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
This isn't you :-)

Yes it is.
[Reply]
Page 10 of 11
« First < 678910 11 >
Up