ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Media Center>Madden 19 PS4 League
New World Order 08:12 PM 08-10-2018
Leave your PSN user and desired team if you wish to play. We will be most likely drafting our own teams.

We'll come up with sliders/rules together as a league.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:22 PM 08-12-2018
Welp, we shouldn't allow trades on All Pro this year. Just traded Conley and West on expiring contracts for a top 10 pick. Turned around and replaced them with Damien Williams and Eli Roger's, both of whom were 1 point OVR below the traded players.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 06:38 PM 08-13-2018
I'm in. Should get the game tomorrow or Wednesday.

Priestkc31...And I'll be the Chiefs!
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 07:12 PM 08-13-2018
Just got to my first free agency. Fucking Redskins had enormous bids on all 3 of the best defensive players. Hat tip to EA for making their football sim realistic.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:11 PM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Welp, we shouldn't allow trades on All Pro this year. Just traded Conley and West on expiring contracts for a top 10 pick. Turned around and replaced them with Damien Williams and Eli Roger's, both of whom were 1 point OVR below the traded players.
I don't have a problem with trades on all-pro IF they are approved by members of the league.

For example: no trading for a player that is older and 90+ overall for scrub players.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:12 PM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by New World Order:
I don't have a problem with trades on all-pro IF they are approved by members of the league.
Awful idea. Just slows everything down and opens the door for arguments and abuse.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:14 PM 08-13-2018
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Awful idea. Just slows everything down and opens the door for arguments and abuse.
It's either that or no trades at all. AI is too fucked.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:16 PM 08-13-2018
It's either that or no trades at all. AI is too fucked.
Trading on All-Madden is fine. It shouldn't be too easy.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:17 PM 08-13-2018
So what's the alternative?
[Reply]
New World Order 08:19 PM 08-13-2018
Trading on All-Madden is fine. It shouldn't be too easy.
DOn't think that will matter much.

It didn't in 18.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:19 PM 08-13-2018
So what's the alternative?
Leave it on All Madden.

If you can pull off a trade on All Madden it's fair game.

Tip toeing around rules for trading and posting to ask if something is fair, then submitting it only to have the CPU reject is just an awful idea. It slows everything down and makes it annoying.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:22 PM 08-13-2018
Leave it on All Madden.

Tip toeing around rules for trading and posting to ask if something is fair, then submitting it only to have the CPU reject is just an awful idea. It slows everything down and makes it annoying.
Well, thought it was established that we were doing All Pro for year 1?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:23 PM 08-13-2018
I will say this though: there needs to be rules for free agency and undrafted free agents.

It's too easy for the person advancing to get the last bid in/sign UDFAs right after advance. :-)

Well, thought it was established that we were doing All Pro for year 1?
If this is the case trades will need to be approved ahead of time.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:23 PM 08-13-2018
Leave it on All Madden.

You traded away 3 scrubs for a 94+ rated lineman on a team headed to the playoffs iirc on All-Madden difficulty.

That's not happening this season.

Trades are going to be fair for everyone.

And to do All-Madden we would have to switch from All-Pro to All-Madden to All-Pro to All-Madden so people could execute trades. That would really slow things down.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:26 PM 08-13-2018
You traded away 3 scrubs for a 94+ rated lineman on a team headed to the playoffs iirc on All-Madden difficulty.

That's not happening this season.

Trades are going to be fair for everyone.
Anyone could have done that. That's the very definition of fair.

That trade had almost zero impact on the league anyway, and it was the only one of it's kind. Outlier.
[Reply]
New World Order 08:28 PM 08-13-2018
Anyone could have done that. That's the very definition of fair.

That trade had almost zero impact on the league anyway, and it was the only one of it's kind. Outlier.
If the league agrees with you then we'll do it.

If not, we won't.

I don't think it's fair or realistic. My vote is no.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up