ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Urban Meyer having chest pains
Bewbies 09:44 AM 08-01-2018
Chest pains report unconfirmed following this report.

Text messages I have obtained, an exclusive interview w/the victim & other information I have learned shows Ohio State coach Urban Meyer knew in 2015 of domestic abuse allegations against a member of his coaching staff despite his denial last week https://t.co/fcxi8GKyeI

— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) August 1, 2018

He's trending on twitter, and most everyone is taking the under as to if he makes it to kickoff for the 2018 season now. :-)
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 06:26 AM 08-04-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
He hasn't done any better than 3rd place. It's been an underwhelming run so far for him.
Hell be coaching Dungver next season.
[Reply]
vailpass 12:07 PM 08-04-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Hell be coaching Dungver next season.
Upgrade.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:04 PM 08-04-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Seems like Bob Stoops would be the best hire for OSU. Convincing him to coach is another thing entirely.
If Bob Stoops is concerned about not dying young from a heart attack like his father did, then being the HC at Ohio State... which is much more of a pressure cooker HC job than Oklahoma would not be a good decision.
[Reply]
58-4ever 03:06 PM 08-04-2018
Perhaps it's all the guilt
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 03:06 PM 08-04-2018
There is a 30 for 30 waiting to be created to document the sordid shit that went on at Florida and now Ohio State under Urban Meyer's watch.

30 for 30: Urban Decay.

It reminds me of Miami under Dennis Erickson.
[Reply]
banecat 04:14 PM 08-04-2018
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
There is a 30 for 30 waiting to be created to document the sordid shit that went on at Florida and now Ohio State under Urban Meyer's watch.

And SMU. Pony Excess. It was a good one. But they should just do one twelve hour episode on NCAA Football. They can always keep adding parts later on
[Reply]
kysirsoze 01:33 PM 08-05-2018
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
I doubt he gets the axe. Ohio State football is everything in that state. They will say whatever that have to for him to stay. Maybe women can be responsible for their own shit for a change. Why didn't she do something? I get sick of the excuses of why woman don't leave their men if getting their ass kicked.
I have to believe this is a troll attempt. Just for my own peace of mind.
[Reply]
vailpass 01:37 PM 08-05-2018
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
I have to believe this is a troll attempt. Just for my own peace of mind.
Your virtue has been well signaled and you may rest at ease.
[Reply]
kysirsoze 02:07 PM 08-05-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Your virtue has been well signaled and you may rest at ease.
:-) I wonder how many times you've made this exact same post on this site. Hundreds? Keep doing God's work, man.
[Reply]
vailpass 02:23 PM 08-05-2018
Originally Posted by kysirsoze:
:-) I wonder how many times you've made this exact same post on this site. Hundreds? Keep doing God's work, man.
:-) So many virtue signals, so little time.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 03:01 PM 08-05-2018

Tebow provided a holy blanket of protection over that entire program.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:02 PM 08-05-2018
Interview with Zach Smith on ESPN the other night... He basically said, yes Urban knew, but so did Gene Smith and the police, so he can't fathom what more Urban should have done in that situation. It was already known by those Urban would have reported to. He said it would be ridiculous if Urban lost his job given who knew what was going on at the time.
[Reply]
kccrow 07:05 PM 08-05-2018
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
https://www.dailywire.com/news/33979...ngconservative
Not much to say on this. If players at Florida had a problem with his practice regimen, then that should have been taken up by the players at Florida at the time it occurred. At this point, it's a lot of hearsay and completely irrelevant to the current situation.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 07:17 PM 08-05-2018
Originally Posted by kccrow:
Interview with Zach Smith on ESPN the other night... He basically said, yes Urban knew, but so did Gene Smith and the police, so he can't fathom what more Urban should have done in that situation. It was already known by those Urban would have reported to. He said it would be ridiculous if Urban lost his job given who knew what was going on at the time.
That's an extremely poor excuse, as it sounds like Ohio State has some more heads to chop if anything.
[Reply]
Great Expectations 07:34 PM 08-05-2018
If Bob Stoops is concerned about not dying young from a heart attack like his father did, then being the HC at Ohio State... which is much more of a pressure cooker HC job than Oklahoma would not be a good decision.
You obviously dont know much about the expectations at OU.

There is a reason that they are better historically than OSU.

This is a little old, but outside if Bama up and Neb diwn its pretty telling.

http://www.espn.com/college-football...ory?id=3849468

Here is another

https://fansided.com/2014/10/18/50-g...ically-ranked/
[Reply]
Page 9 of 17
« First < 56789 10111213 > Last »
Up