ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Urban Meyer having chest pains
Bewbies 09:44 AM 08-01-2018
Chest pains report unconfirmed following this report.

Text messages I have obtained, an exclusive interview w/the victim & other information I have learned shows Ohio State coach Urban Meyer knew in 2015 of domestic abuse allegations against a member of his coaching staff despite his denial last week https://t.co/fcxi8GKyeI

— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) August 1, 2018

He's trending on twitter, and most everyone is taking the under as to if he makes it to kickoff for the 2018 season now. :-)
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:13 AM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
try a little harder
You asked I gave you examples faggot
[Reply]
BWillie 11:27 AM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
So, hiring an assistant and keeping said assistant who has a history of domestic abuse while there being a strong possibility that said HC’s wife told him about the abuse doesn’t mean Urban shouldn’t be held accountable?

Was said coach ever convicted or even charged of a crime? If ALL of the other wives knew about it, why didn't they speak up? Why didn't they call the police?

Bullshit.

Do you think Paterno shouldn’t have been held accountable for knowing about Sandusky or does he get a pass because he didn’t do more than what was the minimum requirement for his job?

Paterno did not witness it. Mike McQueary did. McQuery's duty would be IMO to call the police. Did Paterno not pass along this information to his superiors? He was not a witness, so at this point, as far as he knows it's an allegation and not 100% stone cold truth. Now, if it was me, I would have called the cops rather than leave it to my superiors.

Mark Dantonio had 3 players expelled for sexual assault at Michigan St. Dantonio reported it to the TIX office and didn’t seek to do anything other than let both a criminal(which had the 3 players plead guilty to a lighter offense than they were initially charged with) and a TIX investigation play their course. In fact, he stopped the player who was so emotionallly distraught about the situation and called the TIX office himself as he figured something had transpired and didn’t want to violate any protocol.

Meyer has a responsibility of doing what’s required of him in addition to setting an example for his players to follow.
I don't think anybody should get fired or suspended EVER, unless they are convicted of a crime, plead guilty to said crime, or enter some sort of diversion agreement. You should ALWAYS have to allow due process. It is a dangerous precedent we are establishing that once it is alleged you did something, you are essentially punished by the public and knee jerk social media culture that now exists. I'm always, ALWAYS for letting these things play out. I've had a family member be a victim of being accused of something, and so have I. It was ALLEGED I did something that I never did. If I would have lost my job because of that, complete bullshit.

We are not judge, jury and executioner. Police and the judicial system are created for a reason.

[Reply]
Rams Fan 11:58 AM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
I don't think anybody should get fired or suspended EVER, unless they are convicted of a crime, plead guilty to said crime, or enter some sort of diversion agreement. You should ALWAYS have to allow due process. It is a dangerous precedent we are establishing that once it is alleged you did something, you are essentially punished by the public and knee jerk social media culture that now exists. I'm always, ALWAYS for letting these things play out. I've had a family member be a victim of being accused of something, and so have I. It was ALLEGED I did something that I never did. If I would have lost my job because of that, complete bullshit.

We are not judge, jury and executioner. Police and the judicial system are created for a reason.
Urban does have a right to due process and I think what Ohio St has done in the interim is perfectly fine.

If he did know, he needs to go. If he didn’t know, I don’t think he should be punished.

I’m just saying to hold people accountable for enabling and if there is tangible evidence to show that someone enabled something, they should be punished.
[Reply]
ChiefGator 11:58 AM 08-02-2018
Meyer wasn't fired yet..

It is mandatory that he reports any suspicion of an offense to the provost's office, from his employment contract. It appears he failed to abide by that requirement of employment.
[Reply]
Bewbies 12:00 PM 08-02-2018
There is a 0% chance he is back.

Paid leave is always code for ‘figuring out if we have to pay to fire him.’
[Reply]
Predarat 01:13 PM 08-02-2018
THE Ohio State University needs to bring this feller in for a look.

[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:19 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Predarat:

Is that Matt Campbell?
[Reply]
Pants 08:33 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
17th most winning team the last 20 years in football. Basketball team won more than 20 games last year baseball team made the college WS a little while ago the volleyball team just won the championship. Want to compare that to KUs line championship a decade ago with multiple FBI investigatons?
My bad. I didn't know about the college WS and volleyball. :-)
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:54 PM 08-02-2018
I derive immense pleasure when bad things happen to shitty people like Meyer.

Probably something I need to work on, but fuck it.
[Reply]
Archie Bunker 09:00 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Predarat:
Risky with his heart condition but he’d run a tight ship.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:09 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by ChiefGator:
Meyer wasn't fired yet..

It is mandatory that he reports any suspicion of an offense to the provost's office, from his employment contract. It appears he failed to abide by that requirement of employment.
Ohio State is also a state school so I'm sure this is protocol. Also probably makes it impossible to keep him especially in an election year.
[Reply]
Trent Green GOAT 11:04 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
1 domino down now all we need is Harbaugh to go.

#Frosteffect
Dantonio
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:58 PM 08-02-2018
Originally Posted by Trent Green GOAT:
Dantonio
Hes a good coach but might have peaked not sure MSU will be what it was a few years ago. Theres some coaches in the B1G who can reach that level but none like Meyer who's basically created a dynasty.
[Reply]
Bugeater 06:38 AM 08-03-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:
My bad. I didn't know about the college WS and volleyball. :-)
The most recent CWS appearance was 2005. That was only 13 years ago HOW COULD YOU NOT REMEMBER THAT
[Reply]
B_Ambuehl 07:31 AM 08-03-2018
Who's to say Urban Meyer even believed the abuse? That 2nd pic is obviously doctored ketchup. Usually people who will fabricate evidence like that aren't to be believed or trusted. I'm inclined to believe the entire story is bullshit, and likely he did too.
[Reply]
Page 6 of 17
« First < 23456 7891016 > Last »
Up