ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Urban Meyer having chest pains
Bewbies 09:44 AM 08-01-2018
Chest pains report unconfirmed following this report.

Text messages I have obtained, an exclusive interview w/the victim & other information I have learned shows Ohio State coach Urban Meyer knew in 2015 of domestic abuse allegations against a member of his coaching staff despite his denial last week https://t.co/fcxi8GKyeI

— Brett McMurphy (@Brett_McMurphy) August 1, 2018

He's trending on twitter, and most everyone is taking the under as to if he makes it to kickoff for the 2018 season now. :-)
[Reply]
Pants 09:47 PM 08-01-2018
When was the last time Nebraska was relevant in any sport? Not kidding. Serious question.

Also, come on down to Lawrence, Urban. :-)
[Reply]
Rams Fan 09:56 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Not going to blame a guy at all for what happens with one of his players on a huge 70-100 player football team. Give me a break. People should be accountable for themselves. I'm tired of placing blame on others for what someone else does.
So, hiring an assistant and keeping said assistant who has a history of domestic abuse while there being a strong possibility that said HC’s wife told him about the abuse doesn’t mean Urban shouldn’t be held accountable?

Bullshit.

Do you think Paterno shouldn’t have been held accountable for knowing about Sandusky or does he get a pass because he didn’t do more than what was the minimum requirement for his job?

Mark Dantonio had 3 players expelled for sexual assault at Michigan St. Dantonio reported it to the TIX office and didn’t seek to do anything other than let both a criminal(which had the 3 players plead guilty to a lighter offense than they were initially charged with) and a TIX investigation play their course. In fact, he stopped the player who was so emotionallly distraught about the situation and called the TIX office himself as he figured something had transpired and didn’t want to violate any protocol.

Meyer has a responsibility of doing what’s required of him in addition to setting an example for his players to follow.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:13 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by Pants:
When was the last time Nebraska was relevant in any sport? Not kidding. Serious question.

17th most winning team the last 20 years in football. Basketball team won more than 20 games last year baseball team made the college WS a little while ago the volleyball team just won the championship. Want to compare that to KUs line championship a decade ago with multiple FBI investigatons?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:17 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Not going to blame a guy at all for what happens with one of his players on a huge 70-100 player football team. Give me a break. People should be accountable for themselves. I'm tired of placing blame on others for what someone else does.
This reads like someone that's always been a follower and never an actual leader.

They were pretty dang relevant when you guys were crying over a break up.
[Reply]
Rams Fan 10:19 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
This reads like someone that's always been a follower and never an actual leader.
By his logic, anyone who knew what Larry Nassar did and enabled him shouldn’t be held accountable for their actions because they didn’t personally do what Nassar did.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 10:21 PM 08-01-2018

They were pretty dang relevant when you guys were crying over a break up.
Only irrelevant teams get one of the best coaches on the market. We cant all be like KU and hire a position coach who wins 2 games in 4 years.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:23 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Only irrelevant teams get one of the best coaches on the market. We cant all be like KU and hire a position coach who wins 2 games in 4 years.
They are gonna hire Burt soon and look out Big 12!

Originally Posted by Rams Fan:
By his logic, anyone who knew what Larry Nassar did and enabled him shouldn’t be held accountable for their actions because they didn’t personally do what Nassar did.
Basically :-)
[Reply]
Bugeater 10:36 PM 08-01-2018
Hell I live in Nebraska and I'm not sure what the answer is. Think maybe sometime back in the 1940s.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 10:39 PM 08-01-2018
To get back on track, I think Urban is going to come to a "mutual agreement" to part ways.

They're not going to let him come back and are following procedures to make sure they aren't on the hook for a giant buyout.
[Reply]
SPchief 11:08 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by Bugeater:
Hell I live in Nebraska and I'm not sure what the answer is. Think maybe sometime back in the 1940s.
You're better than that.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 11:22 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
You were last relevant when Tom Osborne, man of God, filled the team with rapists and murderers; basically, what Urban Meyer did.
[Reply]
Bugeater 11:44 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by SPchief:
You're better than that.
Memory is the first thing to go.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:48 PM 08-01-2018
To get back on track, I think Urban is going to come to a "mutual agreement" to part ways.

They're not going to let him come back and are following procedures to make sure they aren't on the hook for a giant buyout.
He'll coach EMCC for a few years then Notre Dame
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:50 PM 08-01-2018
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You were last relevant when Tom Osborne, man of God, filled the team with rapists and murderers; basically, what Urban Meyer did.
I seem to remember Solich taking them to the title game with the Heisman winner and losing 2 Big 12 title games by a total of 7 points because of coach hothead. You dont think Frost will make them relevant ( top 10 finishes)?
[Reply]
Titty Meat 11:53 PM 08-01-2018
I've hijacked this thread enough but I'm glad to see Meyer go. We havent made Ohio State punt since 2012. However we his bitch ass went for it this past year on 4th down because hes a faggot
[Reply]
Page 4 of 17
< 1234 567814 > Last »
Up