ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Media Center>-- The NOT 'New' movie thread...
Simply Red 05:22 PM 06-11-2018
Post any movie suggestions which are NOT new releases.

Tonight I'm watching End of Watch.
[Reply]
Nickhead 03:57 PM 07-06-2018
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Assume you are talking about Kim Richards. If so, that's a hornet's nest. Or at least it used to be.

She's the aunt of the Hilton sisters, and legend is her mom pimped her out for roles as a teen. She spent a long time drugged out, and then sobered up. I understand she has been on that Real Housewives of Beverly Hills for a while, maybe still is.

It's a saga, and even then you don't know how much to believe.
yeah, i was too young to care about her mom pimpin' her out :-)

that said, rewatching this movie made me realize how much i hate her voice :-)

it's like demi moore, more masculine than most male voices.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 08:00 PM 07-06-2018
Getting ready to watch Hell Night. I haven't seen it in close to 30 years.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:38 AM 07-11-2018
Men at Work Charlie Seen and Emilio Esteves
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:40 AM 07-11-2018
Who knew a Coca-Cola bottle would cause so much grief for tribesmen village?
[Reply]
BigRichard 11:51 AM 07-11-2018
Two of my favorite movies that a lot of people haven't heard of.

Mr. Brooks
11:14
[Reply]
Stryker 12:47 PM 07-11-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Men at Work Charlie Seen and Emilio Esteves
EXCELLENT choice! :-)
[Reply]
Baby Lee 12:51 PM 07-11-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Who knew a Coca-Cola bottle would cause so much grief for tribesmen village?
Have you seen the film?
It's not earth-shattering, but it's some of the most genial good-natured fun in movie history. Just a great chance to chuckle and smile for a couple of hours.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:23 PM 07-11-2018
Have you seen the film?
It's not earth-shattering, but it's some of the most genial good-natured fun in movie history. Just a great chance to chuckle and smile for a couple of hours.

I have seen it. I enjoyed it.
[Reply]
Simply Red 09:02 PM 07-11-2018
I remember this being on Cable when we had Channel Z pre HBO - I never saw it I don't think.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:34 PM 07-12-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I remember this being on Cable when we had Channel Z pre HBO - I never saw it I don't think.
Every one should see this it's like a documentary of a tribesmen village cursed by a Coca-Cola bottle that was thrown out of a aeroplane. It can be a bit silly but has charm.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:35 PM 07-12-2018
Have you seen the film?
I agree :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 01:01 PM 07-16-2018
So I was bored flipping through useless channels looking at the same old shit last night, and I stumbled on X-Men: Days of Future Past on FXM last night. Every time I've watched this movie, Rogue never made an appearance until the very end when Logan woke up in the future, and Bobby died in China as the last line of defense for the Professor/wounded Magneto/Kitty/Logan.

Last night, I watched a version where Xavier, Bobby and Magneto go to the occupied mansion to save Rogue, and Bobby is killed there by three Sentinels getting Rogue out. They use Rogue to absorb Kitty's time traveling abilities (when did she get those, anyway?) so she can take a break and get medical help after being sliced open by Logan. When, exactly, did they make these changes, and why didn't they use this version in the theatrical release? I enjoyed it more than the other version.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 06:13 PM 07-16-2018
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
If you want some stupid and juvenile humor in an early 2000s setting: you cannot go wrong with EuroTrip.

Road Trip is so much better.
[Reply]
Simply Red 06:17 PM 07-16-2018
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
correction it was actually called Z Channel. LOL
[Reply]
Nzoner 11:09 AM 07-17-2018
Bad ass 70's movie

[Reply]
Page 6 of 10
« First < 23456 78910 >
Up