ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 181
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****The 2018 NFL Draft Thread**** (No Spoilers)
Dante84 04:15 PM 04-25-2018
Let's ****ing do this.

Last year was a one-of-a-kind, so let's hope the luck carries over to this year, with Brett Veach at the helm for the first time.

Rules:
1. No spoiled picks in this thread, all weekend. This means that as tweets are leaking picks a few minutes before the selection is announced live, you don't post it in this thread (ex: embedded tweets), reference it in this thread (ex: Joe Slapdick says it's McCaffrey to Tampa) or hint at it (ex: "it's a RB!").

Don't be a dick.

Otherwise, have fun, talk shit, freak out and lose your goddamned minds. It's Draft Weekend. The hot takes in these threads are so funny.

I'll also be starting threads for each of our picks as they are made, with videos and notable stats/takes in the OP. Pure knee jerk gold to reference in the future.

*Note: For 2017 hilariousness, view that thread here.
[Reply]
O.city 02:30 PM 04-26-2018
As much as the CHiefs are in subpackages, a DL with him and Jones would be awesome.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:30 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-) Now it's not Baker Mayfield #1 overall.
Says who?
[Reply]
Frosty 02:31 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

Holy shit haha wow
Are there any project tackles from the MAC this year? If so, that's who I have my money on.
[Reply]
The Franchise 02:32 PM 04-26-2018
Cleveland is going to fuck this pick up.
[Reply]
Buckweath 02:34 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
As much as the CHiefs are in subpackages, a DL with him and Jones would be awesome.
I just want to get out of this draft with a good CB and a good DL. I'd be OK with drafting a DL first but you need to make sure that you get a good CB because that is a slightly bigger need.
[Reply]
Bewbies 02:36 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
They were just talking about the AFC West on NFLN and Daniel Jeremiah said he’s heard that pass rush is something the Chiefs really want to improve.

Made it seem like they might trade up for a pass rusher if the board falls a certain way.
If the board fell the right way I'd take multiples. Such a huge need for us both at the DE spot and the OLB.

If we get an offense that scores like crazy and a defense with a nasty pass rush who we have at CB won't matter nearly as much as it does with Alex Smith and bend over and let em break it off in you on defense...
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:36 PM 04-26-2018
He's a freak athlete for sure. But man, I'm not sure about that. If I were trading up I'd think it would be for someone else. Who knows.

When KC drafted Peters it was "rumored" on draft day that the Chiefs really liked Ronald Darby. Going with that past info the Chiefs will be going for a DB. If it's CB or Safety is the question.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:36 PM 04-26-2018
I just read that Taven Bryan might go 13th to Washington. Yikes
[Reply]
Red Dawg 02:36 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
Cleveland is going to **** this pick up.
If Dorsey takes that midget at 1 then that will be considered a massive screw up until proven otherwise. I personally think its a major screw up. S
[Reply]
MotherfuckerJones 02:37 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
Absolutely would have to leap Atlanta. I'm not a Taven Bryan fan.
His knock is can’t find the football. Um...that’s kind of important lol
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 02:38 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Says who?
Rapaport on NFL Network said a GM who knows Dorsey said that he's not the pick.
[Reply]
O.city 02:40 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
When KC drafted Peters it was "rumored" on draft day that the Chiefs really liked Ronald Darby. Going with that past info the Chiefs will be going for a DB. If it's CB or Safety is the question.
What the hell are you talking about? This makes no sense. Bryan is a DL
[Reply]
staylor26 02:41 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Rapaport on NFL Network said a GM who knows Dorsey said that he's not the pick.
Interesting. I’m not buying it either. I still think it’s Darnold.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 02:45 PM 04-26-2018
What the hell are you talking about?

You were talking about a lplayers who could and should play immediately nthen you referenced a raw DL in Bryant could be a developmental project.
[Reply]
O.city 02:46 PM 04-26-2018
Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare:
You were talking about a lplayers who could and should play immediately nthen you referenced a raw DL in Bryant could be a developmental project.
I didn't reference anything, someone said Galko reported the CHiefs were interested in trading up for him.
[Reply]
Page 8 of 181
« First < 45678 91011121858108 > Last »
Up