Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Media Center>The MEG
Rasputin 04:38 AM 04-22-2018

Ooops wrong Meg

August 10 2018
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:11 AM 07-29-2018
How the fucking did this not have any replies?

This is gonna be fucking good

At least it's something to passissvive the time before Godzilla 2 comes out next year.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:14 AM 07-29-2018
It even has Jason Statham
[Reply]
Fish 10:15 AM 07-29-2018
It's going to be awful. But there's like 8 Sharknado movies, so what the fuck...
[Reply]
Bowser 10:20 AM 07-29-2018
I was on the main screen and I saw the top thread was The Meg with the last post by Fish. I laughed a little too hard at that. I need a hobby or something.

And yeah, if this movie gets seen by me, it will be on a day when I am home sick and channel surfing. Kind of surprised how many "name" people are in this thing, actually.
[Reply]
Rasputin 10:28 AM 07-29-2018
I wouldn't compare it to Sharknado but it's probably like Jaws on steroids.
[Reply]
srvy 04:10 PM 07-29-2018
I saw the trailer on tv the other day and the diver being nipped at and force of its jaws thrusting him back. I though why would this giant megalodon waste its valuable energy on what to it would be like a microscopic brine shrimp. I mean if there were like a thousand humans in the water it might get a snake by cruising through them like a whale or basking shark. A movie so stupid it might be a fun watch but be prepared for being dumbed done afterward.
[Reply]
Why Not? 07:26 PM 07-29-2018
I'll see it. I'm a sucker for any shark movie that looks halfway decent.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 07:56 PM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I'm kind of excited to see it...
[Reply]
Bowser 08:03 PM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
I enjoyed The Shallows more than I thought I would, and that's not just because Blake Lively was in a bikini for 95% of it, either. I swear!
[Reply]
srvy 09:34 PM 07-29-2018
The Reef was pretty good.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:36 PM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I enjoyed The Shallows more than I thought I would, and that's not just because Blake Lively was in a bikini for 95% of it, either. I swear!
Lol.
[Reply]
Why Not? 09:37 PM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
I'm kind of excited to see it...
I am as well. Definitely a fun summer movie
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 10:05 PM 07-29-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
I saw the trailer on tv the other day and the diver being nipped at and force of its jaws thrusting him back. I though why would this giant megalodon waste its valuable energy on what to it would be like a microscopic brine shrimp. I mean if there were like a thousand humans in the water it might get a snake by cruising through them like a whale or basking shark. A movie so stupid it might be a fun watch but be prepared for being dumbed done afterward.
Yeah shark week made fun of itself for the Megalodon episode a few years ago. Shark experts were tearing it to shreds. Definitely have to go into this movie just setting aside what these creatures would actually do. That being said this does look to have fun in a summer movie type of way.
[Reply]
Nzoner 08:03 AM 07-30-2018
Originally Posted by Bowser:

And yeah, if this movie gets seen by me, it will be on a day when I am home sick and channel surfing. Kind of surprised how many "name" people are in this thing, actually.
Yep,not dropping a dime on this at the box office.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 4
1 234 >
Up