ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 895 of 2687
« First < 395795845885891892893894895 89689789889990594599513951895 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
Bob Dole 07:19 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by eDave:
I can't believe they flagged the twerk.
That was ridiculous.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:22 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
That was ridiculous.

Have we heard why it was flagged?

I thought the NFL had relaxed it’s rules on that.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:24 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Seeing other fans change the subject to the INT all over the internet is hillarious.

Pat already has haters.
Well to be fair it was a terrible INT. But I’m not worried about it bc this kid learns from his mistakes quickly.

In 2 years when he’s completely comfortable and used to the game, he’s going to own this league.
[Reply]
kgrund 08:17 AM 08-18-2018
Honestly Pat's INT was the worse play I have seen him make as a Chief. First time I have seen him make a decision were he was going before the snap. I also believe he has shown he can look off that safety. The whole play was rather bizarre to me.
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:17 AM 08-18-2018

.@chiefs @PatrickMahomes5 with a sample of what the offense will look like. It might be a giant stick of TNT. #BaldyBreakdowns pic.twitter.com/fVeEhptN09

— Brian Baldinger (@BaldyNFL) August 18, 2018

[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 09:27 AM 08-18-2018
We have to continue to understand that really everything we see is pretty meaningless in preseason BUT when you see those flashes of good things and bad things then it’s worth taking some note of... and Mahomes did a lot more good than bad last night from an individual perspective.

I think once the season starts we see big time things, much like last year @ NE and beyond. Andy has stuff up his sleeve.. one just has to hope and pray for some luck with injuries as the year goes on.
[Reply]
arrwheader 10:04 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by kgrund:
Honestly Pat's INT was the worse play I have seen him make as a Chief. First time I have seen him make a decision were he was going before the snap. I also believe he has shown he can look off that safety. The whole play was rather bizarre to me.
I think he was in a hurry and being impatient. Wanted to get that TD out of the way. I’m ok with it. Now is the time to make those mistakes and he totally redeemed himself!
[Reply]
staylor26 10:12 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Well to be fair it was a terrible INT. But I’m not worried about it bc this kid learns from his mistakes quickly.

In 2 years when he’s completely comfortable and used to the game, he’s going to own this league.
Oh I know, it’s just funny because people bring up guys with big arms like Cutler and Russell when it’s obvious to anybody that has done heir homework on Pat that he’s nothing like those guys outside of having a big arm.
[Reply]
Priest31kc 10:33 AM 08-18-2018
It's preseason. We're not even running our offense really. We're running the most basic of plays. And more importantly, we're not gameplanning or scheming for our opponents.

Andy is gunna scheme open alot of shit like he always has and like he did to make Alex look better than he is last year. There's gunna be alot more easy reads and open windows to throw to once we get into the regular season, which will help Pat settle in and get into a rhythm.

He'll probably throw a few INTs in the redzone trying to squeeze one in there...but he'll also make a ton of those throws like we've seen before. And we havent even seen any slants, fades, back shoulder throws, etc...yet.

The INT was a young QB mistake. The thing is though, he usually DOES look off the safety and places that where only his receiver will make a play. He just didn't there. It's gunna happen, he's not gunna be perfect. You can tell he's still thinking a little too much out there, which again, should be expected with a first year starter. Just wait until he gets 100% comfortable out there and the game slows down for him even more.
[Reply]
cmh6476 10:38 AM 08-18-2018
Tecmo Bowl time in KC :-)
[Reply]
RunKC 10:44 AM 08-18-2018
That swing pass play to Hunt was a beautiful play design. Hunt lines up on the left side and then goes around to the right flat whil the 2 receivers who started on the right both went inside and picked the LB’s opening up a huge hole.

Mahomes sold that play perfectly. Just excellent execution all around.
[Reply]
Chiefs=Champions 11:14 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
It's preseason. We're not even running our offense really. We're running the most basic of plays. And more importantly, we're not gameplanning or scheming for our opponents.

Andy is gunna scheme open alot of shit like he always has and like he did to make Alex look better than he is last year. There's gunna be alot more easy reads and open windows to throw to once we get into the regular season, which will help Pat settle in and get into a rhythm.

He'll probably throw a few INTs in the redzone trying to squeeze one in there...but he'll also make a ton of those throws like we've seen before. And we havent even seen any slants, fades, back shoulder throws, etc...yet.

The INT was a young QB mistake. The thing is though, he usually DOES look off the safety and places that where only his receiver will make a play. He just didn't there. It's gunna happen, he's not gunna be perfect. You can tell he's still thinking a little too much out there, which again, should be expected with a first year starter. Just wait until he gets 100% comfortable out there and the game slows down for him even more.
Couldnt agree more. Great post!
[Reply]
KranzDictum 11:23 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:

He had a terrible throw in the redzone that should have been picked too.

He has a lot to learn yet.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 11:36 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by KranzDictum:
He had a terrible throw in the redzone that should have been picked too.

He has a lot to learn yet.
he has already said he called the wrong play in the huddle. He was expecting the receiver where he threw the ball that was intercepted but the receiver ran the play that was called.

He also said he should have ran the ball into the end zone instead of throwing the ball.

Rookie pre-season mistakes.
[Reply]
Rain Man 11:50 AM 08-18-2018
I guarantee that long pass with tyreek outrunning a triple team has reverberated throughout the league.
[Reply]
Page 895 of 2687
« First < 395795845885891892893894895 89689789889990594599513951895 > Last »
Up