ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 9 of 64
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Media Center>Avengers: Infinity War
keg in kc 02:23 PM 02-11-2017
(Thinking we've abused the Civil War thread enough...)

[Reply]
CoMoChief 12:54 AM 03-19-2018
Hopefully somehow Jeff Goldblum saves the day at the end.

Maybe gives Thanos "a cold". Previous aliens couldn't withstand Goldblum's cold, why would Thanos?

Would make for the greatest film of all time.
[Reply]
The Franchise 09:20 AM 03-19-2018

Most screen time?

1. Thanos
2. Thor

Interesting.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:19 AM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:

Man I'm pumped to see Thanos. We need a Superhero movie where the good guys lose.
Why do we have to have a movie where the Good guys lose?
[Reply]
Gravedigger 03:05 PM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Pestilence:

Most screen time?

1. Thanos
2. Thor

Interesting.
Then there's alot they're not showing us then. Thor looks like he's a sideplot in this one to rebuild his hammer since those are the only two scenes we see him in is the ship where Thanos gets the Tessaract and when he's making his new hammer and the after shot with Groot and Rocket.

The question I have is in the new trailer, Dr. Strange is making platforms for Quill to jump on and then it shows a shot from behind Quill and there's a red caped figure in the distance. We would presume that's Dr. Strange, but what if it's Thor. To have the second most screen time he'd have to come in towards the end of the film at either the battle of Wakanda or on Titan. If he has the second most screen time for getting his ass kicked and him making a hammer, that'd be pretty damn boring. Even the shot where he's holding up nothing with lightning is an editing trick because you know he's got Stormbreaker there.

Also I think people are right in saying that they probably edit out the stones in the Gauntlet, I"m betting Thanos has more than just the Power stone and Space stone in there. If not then that means he's coming after Vision in Wakanda and Dr. Strange stowed away on the ship to Titan where Thanos has come to face Iron Man and co to get the Time Gem. Either way if Ms. Marvel is in this movie as a surprise, she must come in at the end to scare Thanos away before he has completed the gauntlet.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 04:52 PM 03-19-2018
Got an email from AMC because I’m a stubs member offering me tickets to opening night of Infinity War in the Tampa area. Its 3D but it’s free.
[Reply]
sully1983 09:36 PM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
Got an email from AMC because I’m a stubs member offering me tickets to opening night of Infinity War in the Tampa area. Its 3D but it’s free.
:-) Niiiice .
[Reply]
BigRedChief 10:02 PM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by sully1983:
:-) Niiiice .
l guess they are for the premiere, not just opening night. First showing in the Tampa area. Wonder if they are worth anything?:-)
[Reply]
CoMoChief 10:20 PM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
Because there really isn't one.
[Reply]
beach tribe 11:06 PM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Mosbonian:
They ultimately win.
But heroes are only as good as the villian, IMO..
[Reply]
beach tribe 11:09 PM 03-19-2018
Originally Posted by Gravedigger:
Then there's alot they're not showing us then. Thor looks like he's a sideplot in this one to rebuild his hammer since those are the only two scenes we see him in is the ship where Thanos gets the Tessaract and when he's making his new hammer and the after shot with Groot and Rocket.

The question I have is in the new trailer, Dr. Strange is making platforms for Quill to jump on and then it shows a shot from behind Quill and there's a red caped figure in the distance. We would presume that's Dr. Strange, but what if it's Thor. To have the second most screen time he'd have to come in towards the end of the film at either the battle of Wakanda or on Titan. If he has the second most screen time for getting his ass kicked and him making a hammer, that'd be pretty damn boring. Even the shot where he's holding up nothing with lightning is an editing trick because you know he's got Stormbreaker there.

Also I think people are right in saying that they probably edit out the stones in the Gauntlet, I"m betting Thanos has more than just the Power stone and Space stone in there. If not then that means he's coming after Vision in Wakanda and Dr. Strange stowed away on the ship to Titan where Thanos has come to face Iron Man and co to get the Time Gem. Either way if Ms. Marvel is in this movie as a surprise, she must come in at the end to scare Thanos away before he has completed the gauntlet.
Supposedly Thor is the key in this movie. That's what everyone keeps saying..
Gonna be something big for him.
[Reply]
JD10367 03:21 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Because there really isn't one.
Closest one felt like “Empire Strikes Back”.

And while the end result of “Rogue One” accomplished their aim, everyone in that film bit the dust.
[Reply]
RunKC 07:32 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by Fish:
Yeah... gotta be something, because I can't see Cap stopping a Thanos punch, even without the gauntlet.
That and I believe one of the infinity stones in Thanos gauntlet in that scene is the power stone, so yeah that would be some bullshit.
[Reply]
Mosbonian 10:43 AM 03-20-2018
Originally Posted by beach tribe:
They ultimately win.
But heroes are only as good as the villian, IMO..
See...now that is an answer I can buy into. I get that a weak hero makes for a bad movie.

But too many times you hear people say I want the bad guys to win because that truly how real life is. Or because they hate everything with a positive message...
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:14 AM 03-20-2018
So pumped to see this.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 11:17 AM 03-20-2018

[Reply]
Page 9 of 64
« First < 56789 101112131959 > Last »
Up