ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 53 of 80
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 03:52 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
reddit.com/nflstreams

I might try that this season. Thanks!
[Reply]
007 11:51 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I'm officially off. They cut me off on Saturday. I'm on Hulu Live + NFL Game Pass.
Got my code for Game Pass today. This service is great.
[Reply]
Rasputin 12:13 AM 08-18-2018
I just got Direct tv and getting free Sunday Ticket but I have to cancel it in February or get raped with charges just like next free HBO Cinimax and SHO for three months but i have to tell them cancel that shit or i'll get raped with charges.
[Reply]
Unsmooth-Moment 06:44 AM 08-18-2018
Yesterday was my last day with DirectTv. We are currently on free trial with YouTube TV ($40 month) and we are liking it so far. Very clean interface and all locals.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:19 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I just got Direct tv and getting free Sunday Ticket but I have to cancel it in February or get raped with charges just like next free HBO Cinimax and SHO for three months but i have to tell them cancel that shit or i'll get raped with charges.

That auto renewal is a bitch.
[Reply]
ILChief 08:04 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment:
Yesterday was my last day with DirectTv. We are currently on free trial with YouTube TV ($40 month) and we are liking it so far. Very clean interface and all locals.
We left DirecTV after 15 years last fall. Went to Sling TV. It sucked. Then switched to YouTube TV. We like it. Saves $80/mo. It's missing some channels my family watched like NFL Network, Food Network, comedy Central, and food Network, but it saves a ton of money
[Reply]
Bwana 08:35 AM 08-18-2018
Reading this years posts vs the posts in past seasons, it looks like since AT&T took over, things have tightened up. It seems like it's considerably harder to talk them into a deal. I'll give it a shot soon. If they aren't willing to play ball, I'll just drop Direct TV altogether and go a different direction myself.
[Reply]
notorious 08:43 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Reading this years posts vs the posts in past seasons, it looks like since AT&T took over, things have tightened up. It seems like it's considerably harder to talk them into a deal. I'll give it a shot soon. If they aren't willing to play ball, I'll just drop Direct TV altogether and go a different direction myself.
AT&T would rather lose a paying customer than give them a break.

They are going to realize one day how much they screwed up by off-shoring customer service and giving them no power to deal with people.

Fuck AT&T with an overpass pillar.
[Reply]
Fire Me Boy! 08:47 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by notorious:
AT&T would rather lose a paying customer than give them a break.

They are going to realize one day how much they screwed up by off-shoring customer service and giving them no power to deal with people.

Fuck AT&T with an overpass pillar.
I don't think they've offshored their service. The last three times I've gotten someone in the US.
[Reply]
notorious 08:50 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Fire Me Boy!:
I don't think they've offshored their service. The last three times I've gotten someone in the US.
You are right. I mixed them up with another company.

At least you can understand what they are saying when they tell you "no". :-)
[Reply]
wheeler08 09:37 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by ILChief:
We left DirecTV after 15 years last fall. Went to Sling TV. It sucked. Then switched to YouTube TV. We like it. Saves $80/mo. It's missing some channels my family watched like NFL Network, Food Network, comedy Central, and food Network, but it saves a ton of money
You really like Food Network, eh?
[Reply]
DaFace 09:39 AM 08-18-2018
We went with Hulu. My wife couldn't live without Food Network.
[Reply]
Bob Dole 10:37 AM 08-18-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
I didn't have to do anything like that last year.

A transcript would be hard to fake. Seems like a class schedule wouldn't be that hard to fake. Or even photo shopping a student ID. I wonder if they can automatically cross reference that with the school.

I found it mildly disturbing that it only took a date of birth and name to determine if you were a current student.

A young employee at my office who had recently been a student tried and was rejected so it appeared there was some sort of verification from the school.

I wonder if it depends on the school? These were large, university of California, schools.

I may instead try to hit up co workers that live in apartments that can't get satellite.
We never had any interaction with then at my university in TX.
[Reply]
ILChief 01:41 PM 08-18-2018
well, I used to like Food Network when it was actual cooking shows and not Chopped/Restaurant Impossible/Diners, Drive Ins, and Dive. I used to watch the actual cooking shows
[Reply]
DaFace 03:30 PM 08-18-2018
well, I used to like Food Network when it was actual cooking shows and not Chopped/Restaurant Impossible/Diners, Drive Ins, and Dive. I used to watch the actual cooking shows
My wife's show is "the kitchen." It's actually pretty solid, though I wouldn't just sit down and watch it alone.
[Reply]
Page 53 of 80
« First < 3434950515253 5455565763 > Last »
Up