ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 80
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Your yearly "Get DirecTV to discount NFL Sunday Ticket" thread
The Franchise 02:47 PM 07-24-2015
Just called in and got it for free again....plus a $10 bill credit for 12 months and a $5 bill credit for 6 months.

Didn't even have to haggle with the guy.

Anybody else tried yet?
[Reply]
ozarkchief 05:21 PM 07-24-2015
I asked to cancel my service, got transferred to retention, then asked for free ST. This is my yearly routine, but they wouldn't do free this year. They offered $167, so I took the deal.

It's definitely worth spending 30 minutes every year to see what offers you'll get.
[Reply]
lewdog 05:35 PM 07-24-2015
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
You got it man. And you don't have to pay.
I think we are going to plan a Phoenix CP get together this year at a bar for a Chiefs game since quite a few of us live here. Your tab will be taking care of that day. :-)
[Reply]
Chiefs Pantalones 05:45 PM 07-24-2015
Originally Posted by lewdog:
I think we are going to plan a Phoenix CP get together this year at a bar for a Chiefs game since quite a few of us live here. Your tab will be taking care of that day. :-)
No prob man. I'm not gonna have you pay when I didn't pay for it. Wouldn't be right. Shoot me a reminder PM when it gets closer.
[Reply]
blazzin311 06:23 PM 07-24-2015
Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones:
I got the Max for free and got it free for my in-laws as well.

I'll give my password this year to somebody if you don't **** with my account.
Shoot, I live in South Florida and have Comcast/Xfinity. But you know I'd love me some Sunday Ticket to be able to watch my Chiefs games, instead of always having to go to a Bar or some shit. I'll even throw you some money for you're password, if that would help. Just saying. :-)
[Reply]
Sully 06:25 PM 07-24-2015
We are pretty close to having fiber installed. When you get the discount do they lock you into a contract?
[Reply]
lewdog 06:52 PM 07-24-2015
Originally Posted by blazzin311:
Shoot, I live in South Florida and have Comcast/Xfinity. But you know I'd love me some Sunday Ticket to be able to watch my Chiefs games, instead of always having to go to a Bar or some shit. I'll even throw you some money for you're password, if that would help. Just saying. :-)
Back off bitch. You're too late, IT's MINE!!!!
[Reply]
hometeam 07:04 PM 07-24-2015
I cut the cord recently. They are trying to lure me back with 20 dollar base package plus direct ticket plus movie channels for a year etc.. then it goes back to regular price on a 2 year deal.

I'll continue to fight it off, but I don't think I will be attending as many games this year.

Something to think about~
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:13 PM 07-24-2015
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I cut the cord recently. They are trying to lure me back with 20 dollar base package plus direct ticket plus movie channels for a year etc.. then it goes back to regular price on a 2 year deal.

I'll continue to fight it off, but I don't think I will be attending as many games this year.

Something to think about~

So far I'm not thrilled with Direct TV hope I can enjoy the season with out any fuck ups from digital feed from satellite. I don't like the channel set ups either.
[Reply]
hometeam 07:14 PM 07-24-2015
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
So far I'm not thrilled with Direct TV hope I can enjoy the season with out any **** ups from digital feed from satellite. I don't like the channel set ups either.
I had them for about 12 years before 4 months ago. I'm getting along fine out of football season without them.
[Reply]
tmax63 07:22 PM 07-24-2015
I got fed up with DirecTv about a month ago and signed up with Dish for $65/mon instead of 95/month that my bill had gone up to. Called to cancel and got sent to customer service where "Tommy" cut my bill back to $65/month matching Dish and he gave me Sunday Ticket, MLB Extra Innings and 4 months free Showtime that doesn't have to be called and cancelled in Nov. They got me back. When I called and cancelled my install the Dish guy said I'd got a good deal.
[Reply]
Rasputin 07:22 PM 07-24-2015
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I had them for about 12 years before 4 months ago. I'm getting along fine out of football season without them.
I've had cable 20+ years without connection issues do to weather and with Direct TV it rains and I lose connection and they said that wouldn't happen. That's what I'm upset about with them .

Plus I had to search for the Royals game it was hidden on channel 671-5 so I have to turn it to 671 then scroll down to 671-5 just to get the game that should be local anyways. I don't want to have to do that for Chiefs game. It makes it harder to flip to prev channel and back without having the hassle to scroll down each time. I find this annoying as hell.

On the other hand at least I don't have to get up and walk ten feet and change the channel manually on the television like we had too growing up so I guess life is good lol.
[Reply]
T-Town 08:39 PM 07-24-2015
Originally Posted by displacedinMN:
If it does, I would count on next year.

What will make me mad is if ATT decide it is not worth it and drop it from Directv.

This merger will be interesting. Centurylink bundles directv with phone.
Will that continue to happen with the merger?
I don't think they'll drop Sunday ticket, the deal was dependent on Directv renewing their deal with the NFL to have exclusive rights.

http://www.latimes.com/entertainment...519-story.html
[Reply]
Quesadilla Joe 08:44 PM 07-24-2015
I called and got Sunday Ticket Max for $167, better than nothing I guess.
[Reply]
Hootie 08:46 PM 07-24-2015
Originally Posted by KnowMo2724:
I called and got Sunday Ticket Max for $167, better than nothing I guess.
They probably knew you only watched half the games so gave you half price.
[Reply]
MMXcalibur 08:54 PM 07-24-2015
Nah, I cancelled.
I can find some pretty decent streams.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 80
< 123 45671353 > Last »
Up