ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 225 of 354
« First < 125175215221222223224225 226227228229235275325 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Another hot teacher caught having sex with student
eazyb81 07:52 AM 12-08-2011
I can't imagine the epic game this 13 year old must have to nail this hottie. What a stone cold pimp.

http://www.magic1079.com/cc-common/n...rticle=9482743

Originally Posted by :
​A 28-year-old Lake Charles-area woman faces a bevy of charges after Louisiana police said she repeatedly had sex with a 13-year-old boy who she met at the Bible camp where she was a teacher/aide.

According to the Sulphur Daily News, Heather Daughdrill initiated the relationship in June and it continued until a complaint was filed in October. After her arrest on November 29, police told the paper that Daughdrill would pick her victim up from school without his parents' knowledge and subject him to sexual encounters. Louisiana cops also reportedly found sexually explicit texts between Daughdrill and her victim.

[Reply]
patteeu 06:35 PM 08-17-2018
The 17 year old wasn't even a student in her district. This seems about as inoffensive as sex between an adult and a 17 year old can get.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 06:48 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
The 17 year old wasn't even a student in her district. This seems about as inoffensive as sex between an adult and a 17 year old can get.
Yeah, I think she's pretty-much not guilty..
[Reply]
gblowfish 03:56 PM 09-13-2018
They let this one off light for giving bj's:
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...912-story.html

A Bronx high school teacher who admitted to performing oral sex on her 14-year-old student won’t face jail time — and she might even return to the classroom.

Dori Myers, 30, last month pleaded guilty to criminal sex act for the Nov. 2016 incident at her former workplace, New School for Leadership and the Arts in Kingsbridge, where she taught social studies.

Myers’ heinous crime, which reportedly happened multiple times, was discovered after another teacher found out by way of the victim’s friend.

On Wednesday, Judge Michael Obus sentenced the woman to 10 years' probation and found her to be a Level 1 sex offender. Prosecutors had asked the judge to sentence Myers to a minimum of two years in prison.

As part of her plea agreement, Myers also got to keep her teaching certificate.
Attached: bjteacher.jpeg (15.6 KB) 
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:02 PM 09-13-2018
Originally Posted by gblowfish:

A Bronx high school teacher who admitted to performing oral sex on her 14-year-old student won’t face jail time — and she might even return to the classroom.

Dori Myers, 30, last month pleaded guilty to criminal sex act for the Nov. 2016 incident at her former workplace, New School for Leadership and the Arts in Kingsbridge, where she taught social studies.

Myers’ heinous crime, which reportedly happened multiple times, was discovered after another teacher found out by way of the victim’s friend.

On Wednesday, Judge Michael Obus sentenced the woman to 10 years' probation and found her to be a Level 1 sex offender. Prosecutors had asked the judge to sentence Myers to a minimum of two years in prison.

Looks innocent enuff 2 me...

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
[Reply]
vailpass 04:11 PM 09-13-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Looks innocent enuff 2 me...

Sent from my 9+ using Tapatalk
Agreed, probation seems a fair penalty here. I'm guessing she begged the judge, got down on her knees.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:19 PM 09-13-2018
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Agreed, probation seems a fair penalty here. I'm guessing she begged the judge, got down on her knees.
As long as she doesn't turn into one of those typical Hollyweird 20-years-later #MeToo sluts who didn't dislike it enough back then to complain, I'm fine with it.
[Reply]
FAX 04:23 PM 09-13-2018
Uh ...

Where does one apply to be her probation officer?

FAX THE INTERESTED IN LAW ENFORCEMENT
[Reply]
TLO 04:23 PM 09-13-2018
Not guilty
[Reply]
GloryDayz 04:28 PM 09-13-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Uh ...

Get in line...

[Reply]
ChiefGator 05:03 PM 09-13-2018
What are the conditions of her probation? No giving oral sex? Then, no thank you.
[Reply]
scho63 05:09 PM 09-13-2018
That's both funny and scary. If the roles were reversed and a male teacher was getting blowjobs from a 14 year old girl, he'd be on jail for at least 10 years.

I guess no #MeTooBowelMovement for this
[Reply]
Dave Lane 05:25 PM 09-13-2018
Originally Posted by FAX:
Uh ...

Holy shit FAX is back!
[Reply]
patteeu 05:30 PM 09-13-2018
Originally Posted by Dave Lane:
Holy shit FAX is back!
Holy shit Dave Lane is back! :-)
[Reply]
T-post Tom 05:38 PM 09-13-2018

To echo the posts of others, a man would NEVER get off that easy for performing oral sex on a 14 year old (male or female). She's got that crazy look to her. Smart money says she does it again.

[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 06:19 PM 09-13-2018

WTF is this VICTIM shit???????
[Reply]
Page 225 of 354
« First < 125175215221222223224225 226227228229235275325 > Last »
Up