ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 80 of 80
« First < 30707677787980
Nzoner's Game Room>****OFFICIAL Preseason Week 2 Chiefs vs. Falcons Thread****
The Franchise 10:20 AM 08-17-2018
Stream the game: http://reddit.com/r/nflstreams

#Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes and the first-team offense will play the first half against the Falcons on Friday night, per Andy Reid.

— BJ Kissel (@ChiefsReporter) August 14, 2018

[Reply]
The Franchise 11:28 AM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Also in regards to Mahomes, I'll get flamed a lot for this I'm sure, but I'm just not that overly excited about the long throw. Yeah, it was cool to see and such, but as I said before I know he can do that.

He needs to be really good at what Alex was really good at now. That's where we need to see him excel and it will set up all the long stuff.
That 3rd down pass to Kelce was more important to me.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:32 AM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Exactly. It’s not about Mahomes being good at what Alex was good at. It’s about being good at what he wasn’t, and that means intermediate throws on third and long. It’s what he has shown in every game he’s played - and that means so much for the success of this team.
[Reply]
O.city 11:34 AM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by saphojunkie:
Exactly. It’s not about Mahomes being good at what Alex was good at. It’s about being good at what he wasn’t, and that means intermediate throws on third and long. It’s what he has shown in every game he’s played - and that means so much for the success of this team.
Yes and no.

The intermediate throws are ones he does need to own as well, but all those little short crossers and the pinpoint accuracy can be lethal.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:54 AM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
It was undefendable.
[Reply]
saphojunkie 11:55 AM 08-20-2018
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yes and no.

The intermediate throws are ones he does need to own as well, but all those little short crossers and the pinpoint accuracy can be lethal.
But he already has that. The way he places he ball on screens is superb.
[Reply]
O.city 01:12 PM 08-20-2018

The play before the "illegal formation" should be a TD off the Inside Zone. Wylie does a good job of helping his backside gap then getting to the 2nd lvl. Erving combos with Morse to set him up then knocks back the LB trying to slip in. Hunt's gotta see that one. pic.twitter.com/RopfwbRJcV

— Matt Lane (@ChiefinCarolina) August 20, 2018

Hunt missed a walk in TD there.
[Reply]
Page 80 of 80
« First < 30707677787980
Up