ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Nzoner's Game Room>NFT: What are the coolest or dumbest pet names you've heard of?
TinyEvel 11:25 PM 08-16-2018
Just thinking about this for some reason.

When I was a kid our neighbors adopted a German Shepherd/Basset hound mix, it looked like a full size Shepherd with short legs. I used to tell them their dog was a lowrider.

His name: Robert.

WHO THE FOCK NAMES THEIR DOG A REAL HUMAN NAME?!?!?

Robert.

Here, Robert, ol' boy. C'mon Robert!

Like the dog is a lawyer or therapist or some chit.

also,
My cousin has a whippet named Devo. I think thats pretty damn cool.
[Reply]
Easy 6 03:19 PM 08-17-2018
I've always kinda liked what Lord Cornwallis' great danes were named in The Patriot... Jupiter and Mars
[Reply]
Rain Man 03:21 PM 08-17-2018
If I got a new pet, he/she would absolutely have a human name. I think it would be awesome to have a cat or dog named Jonathan or Susan or Keith or Samantha.
[Reply]
Frazod 03:30 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
:-) We'll see how CP takes to this one.....

I had a black cat named Kunta. My black room mate at the time named him that, so totally not racist.

We eventually got tired of calling him Kunta so we just started calling him ****er. We even made up a jingle for him.

Kunta the little ****er caaaat
nobody likes him because he's blaaack

My wife's sister found the name to be too offensive and vulgar, so when they'd come over they took liberty to rename my cat "Amigo".

Fuck that. He'll always be Kunta the ****er cat in my memory.

I eventually got a dog and named him D-Bowe, at which point Kunta left us for the gay neighbors next door.
When I was a kid my neighbors had a black cat named Gestapo.

I think they might have taken their German heritage a bit too seriously. :-)
[Reply]
SAUTO 03:50 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by patteeu:
We named our first cat Taco in case it didn’t work out as a pet.
Should have named it chicken on a stick...
[Reply]
threebag 04:01 PM 08-17-2018
I had a Chihuahua/Spitz mix his name was Tippy. He had one eye and he was a bad ass. He owned our St Benard.
[Reply]
38yrsfan 04:20 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Buehler445:
I have an Australian cattle dog.

His name is chief.

I call him whatever obscenity I feel like calling someone else but can’t out of fear of repricussion. He doesn’t care. All he cares that I say is “get in the pickup”
I resisted this for years but getting older decided this was most likely the last dog so I also named him Chief. A mixed breed with one blue eye from some Husky.
[Reply]
KS Smitty 05:23 PM 08-17-2018
A blue heeler named JakJak. Poor dog.
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 06:53 PM 08-17-2018
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
I knew a guy with a great dane named Horace. Sounded like horse, which is appropriate for a great dane.
I knew some people who had a Great Dane named Tea Cup, as in a tea cup poodle. Great Danes are awesome dogs, big lovers!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 5
< 12345
Up